TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

Best entrnace music ever....

The Christian one straight after he split with Edge that was a Queen rip off is awesome. So is the Fabulous Rougeaus theme. How can you go past "We hate that long haired look, we like that preppy look instead" and "We don't like heavy metal, we don't like rock and roll. All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow."

No order:

Demoltion

Real American

HHH - The Game

Gangrel

Evolution

Stone Cold's Alliance Heel Theme

Undertaker's Guitar version of his old theme

Diabiase's Million Dollar Man theme

So what's the real name for the Hardy Boyz Theme? I know it's not "2 X-Treme" because it's not an original WWF theme, I've heard it before on ESPN promos and even a Stone Cold Steve Austin video package way before it was used by the Hardys. Anybody know this? Also if it's available on any CD? All versions I've dowloaded are those home-made loop-after-loop versions.

So what's the real name for the Hardy Boyz Theme? I know it's not "2 X-Treme" because it's not an original WWF theme, I've heard it before on ESPN promos and even a Stone Cold Steve Austin video package way before it was used by the Hardys. Anybody know this? Also if it's available on any CD? All versions I've dowloaded are those home-made loop-after-loop versions.

It's called "Loaded", and it's on this CD.

My favorites (No order):

Bret Hart - "Hart Attack"

Razor Ramon - "Bad Guy"

Jushin Thunder Lyger - "Ikari no Jushin Lyger"

Evil Rock 2003

Kenta Kobashi - "Grand Sword" ("Ko-ba-shi!" "Ko-ba-shi!")

Minoru Tanaka - "Real Thing Shakes"

I have had a ton of fav themes over the years, Triple H (The Game), Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Wolfpack, Demolition, nWo, Chris Jericho, Hulk Hogan (Real American), Bret Hart, The Million Dollar Man, Sycho Sid, DX, Gangrel, Tazz, The Undertaker (Both the old school/current one and The Ministrys), Christian (Original and after breaking away from Edge), and RVD. Currently though my fav theme has to be Evolution/Randy Ortons theme.

It's called "Loaded", and it's on this CD.

After clicking that link, I found it disturbing that track number four was this:

"Slow Death" Crash Holly (1:59):ph34r:

Wasn't Marc Mero's music a stock theme? I remember hearing it for another wrestler on Nitro and on some commercial way back when. Also, I think Spanky's (now Paul London's) theme is also unlicensed. I've heard it on a lot of TV show promos, mostly ESPN-type sport promos or X-treme programming.

Guest The Last Free Voice

Misera Cantare (in the begining) - CM Punk: It's an awesome song, very epic sounding and just fits his character perfectly.

Disposeable Teens- Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels: It just fits his entire gimmick and look so well.

Special K- Their Rave songs are so much fun. They dance out and just have a great time.

I also like When the Music Stops, by Eminem which was used by Ted Hart and Jack Evans in RoH and MLW.

LOD-What a rush

Hogan- Real American

Hollywood Hogan- Voodoo Chile

nWo- midcard and regular

Taker- The one with the bells

Bret hart

Steve Austin's song done by Disturbed

Kane- Finger Eleven

Mr. Perfect's theme (one of the best ever used)

The four horsemen's last one

RVD's ECW theme

Christian's all guitar one. (This one was on WWF the music volume 4 or 5 I think, and he had it while teaming with Edge. I think it was only used once.)

Edge's Rob Zombie song (still should be using it.)

Chris Beniot's current theme

and Evloution before lyrics were added to it and ruined it.

Guest thatdude21601

Christian's music right after the split.

I really liked D'lo Brown's music.

Chavo's also is the highlight of SD for me.

Tajiri needs a cool song. :headbang:

By the way, what does "Ikari" mean? I know "no" means of

If I remember correctly, ikari means anger.

My favorite 10 (in no particular order, subject to change next time somebody asks)

Triple H - "The Game"

Magnum Tokyo - "Tokyo GO!"

Hulk Hogan - "Real American"

Ted DiBiase (The cackle OWNS ALL)

Kenta Kobashi - "Grand Sword"

Masahiro Chono - "Hard Crush"

nWo - "Rockhouse"

Mr. Perfect - "Exodus"

Rey Mysterio Jr. - "March of Death"

Steve Austin's WWF/E produced theme

Honorable Mentions:

Yoshiaki Fujiwara - "The Ride of the Valkyries" (which I would have marked for if it was used as Eugene's theme)

New Jack - "Natural Born Killas" (Fit the "Angry and Ready to Maim" attitude perfectly)

Ric Flair - "Also Sprach Zarathustra" (Surprisingly, not one of my top 10, but always worth mentioning)

While I always mark for HBKs theme,his entrance during his return at SS against HHH was just amazing as well as his match at Mania 19...that entrance at Saefco Field was cool too with the usaul pyro in the ring as well as outside on the stadium walls...one of my favorite moments....I've always thought Benoits theme fit him better than any other wrestler and Marvelous Marc Mero, while terrible,had a bad-ass theme that should be used again...Angle gets my vote for best re-used theme....does anybody remember HHH's terrible generic theme after he left DX...man did he go through a period of "who the hell am I" prior to the "My Time" theme

Guest jm29195

I mark out for the HHH 'My time' 2000 theme, Justin Credible's Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck', Sandman's 'Enter Sandman', Rock's 99 Corporate theme and Vader's WWF music.....

I mark out for most of the themes from ECW.

RVD's Pantera theme, Jerry Lynn's music, Raven's, "Man in the Box", Rhino's, Taz's, and especially "Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck".

Man, I wish I had some old ECW tapes.

Guest Quik

Jericho's WCW theme... the "Evenflow" rip-off. That was fucking great. I gotta download that one...

Guest Wrestling Beltworld

This is a great topic...here's mine.

10. Kamala...it fit him

9. Ultimate Warrior

8. Stone Cold

7. Triple H

6. Mr. Perfect

5. John Cena

4. Midnight Express (Sorry Backseats)

3. Ric Flair

2. The Undertaker (add the entrance...what a scene)

1. The Road Warriors (Iron Man rocked..and you felt they were coming to kick ass)

There's others I like

The next topic should be "Most overused theme songs"

100 Belts and Talia...

Guest EugeneMark

My favorite is Ted Dibiase and of course all of the Million Dollar Team's variations of it. Like Tatanka when he was with the corporation. Classic

Taker's theme he used as a heel before 'You're Gonna Pay"???

Didn't he go straight from "Rollin'" to "You're Gonna Pay"?

Nope, it was a tight guitar solo which can be found on the 3rd disc of Anthology called "Dead Man". It fit his character fucking perfectly.

Wasn't Marc Mero's music a stock theme? I remember hearing it for another wrestler on Nitro

The Renegade

I forgot to mention other ones I loved:

Rico - The "You Look So Good To Me" Remix that debuted in October before it was dropped for a crappy re-remix in January.

Billy Kidman - the guitar theme he got shortly after he turned face and went solo in late 98.

Kane - "Slow Chemical" a.k.a. his current

Christian - current

D-Lo Brown - the one he had when he was in the Nation

Chris Jericho - "Evenflo" knockoff in WCW

The Four Horsemen - the one that started off with the horses trampling at the start of it

John Cena - Basic Thuganomics

and yes, even El Dandy!

Definitely mankind's piano theme and the Rougeaus. A-Train actually had a decent Sabbath esque one for about a week, that he came out to for his match with rikishi at either rebellion or insurrexion, I don't care to recall which.

I really enjoyed the following music

Mr. Perfect

the Million Dollar Man

Ric Flair

The Rock's heel music

Owen Hart's old music

Raven's WCW music

Ken Shamrock

Billy Gunn's "The One" had a good guitar riff in the beginning

Chris Jericho's WCW music

The Patriot's WWF music (I know it is Angle's but Patriot had it first)

Honky Tonk Man

Those are all I can come up with at the moment, although I bet I come up with more later.

Guest Ricky
RVD's Pantera theme, Jerry Lynn's music, Raven's, "Man in the Box", Rhino's, Taz's, and especially "Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck"

Seriously...I mark out for any ECW theme. All so great.

RVD's was Walk by Pantera.

Jerry Lynn's was by Fear Factory (completely blanked on the title)

Raven's was Come out and play by the Offspring

Rhino's was Debonaire by Dope

Taz's was War Machine by Kiss

and another good one along with snap your fingers was Lance Storm's that he used in ECW. It's called El phantasmo and the chicken run blast-o-rama by White Zombie, but it's off the remix album (supersexy swingin sounds)

Some of my favorites:

Million Dollar Man (of course)

Steve Corino's before he switched to Welcome Burden by Disturbed (if anybody knows the actual name of the song that'd be awesome)

New Jack's Natural Born Killaz

Danny Doring's ECW theme (Super Bon Bon by Soul Coughing)

Back in Black by AC/DC for Chris Candido

Back in the Saddle by AC/DC for Chris Benoit in ECW.

Little Crazy by Fight for Sabu

that's just some but the greatest was Simon Diamond's ECW theme (Simon Says by Drain STH).

edit: and Raven's WCW them was the background of Come as you are by Nirvana and the guitar solo of That Smell by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Guest Black Lightning
Steve Corino's before he switched to Welcome Burden by Disturbed (if anybody knows the actual name of the song that'd be awesome)

Would you be thinking of "Come With Me" by Puff Daddy?

Guest whitemilesdavis
1. The Road Warriors (Iron Man rocked..and you felt they were coming to kick ass)

I gotta agree with this guy. I remember watching the Road Warriors - Pre-WWF - as a little kid. When that music would hit it would scare the crap outta me.

"Iron Man" was awesome for a ring entrance. An ominous feeling from the song and then these two monsters come down the aisle to the ring.

And for sheer audience interaction. "Teenage Dirtbag" is up there.