TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The official fuck hogan fan club thread

Guest TheDames7

Hogan, you are the biggest piece of shit that I've ever known in my life.  I truly despise you from the blackest corner of my heart.  YOU are the bane of my existence.

You have held down the careers of men who could have been considered greats, if not for your need to be emotionally masturbated.  You've ruined angles because you were afraid that they would get over and lessen the pops that yours were getting.  You told RICKY FUCKING STEAMBOAT to tone down his matches because YOU didn't want to look bad.  FUCK YOU.  If you can't "cut the mustard" then you should have stayed the fuck home and watched Mr. Nanny a few more times.  

You refused to job to Bret Hart after you said you would, you fucking hypocrite.  You said he was "too small".  Once he got massively over and he was the biggest thing in WCW, you make him turn heel and join your side to avoid wrestling him in any sort of program.  FUCK YOU.

You made Ric Flair your personal BITCH to win the world title in your FIRST MATCH in WCW.  You shoved Ed Leslie down our throats.  Jesus, when I'm cheering for the lame ass Dungeon of Doom, you KNOW I hate Hulkamania.  

I hated it when i was 4 and I hate it now.  My hatred for Hogan caused me ridicule in grade school because while everyone else was marking out for it....I was outcasted for telling it like it is.  You were slow and never had any real wrestling talent and I realized that as a young child.  The fucking Bulldogs & Hart Foundation showed me more impressive moves than you did.  

Oh....and when I found out it was "fake"....it made me even more pissed off.  Meaning SOMEONE OUT THERE decided that you were you going to win everything.  FUCK YOU HOGAN.

I'd say a lot more, but my blood pressure is reaching excessive levels.

Dames - FUCK YOU HOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what it takes, go back in time and prevent Hogan, Hall, and Nash from ever entering the WWF.  Ric Flair was absolutely right when he said that no one deserves those assholes.  Get that belt off of Hogan right now and give it to anyone else.  Hogan will kill every fed that gives him gold.  He's done it before and he will do it again.

Ric Flair was absolutely right when he said that no one deserves those assholes.  

When did Flair say this?

Fuck Hogan and his homo erotic nostalgia.  I heard that after Raw went off the air, the Austin/Hogan $$$ confrontation happened, and people went APESHIT when Austin stunned Hogan and chugged beer.  FUCK HOGAN!!  People love Austin more!!  The pops are already dying......

To be fair the crowd wasnt very pro-Hogan to begin with. Some arenas love him but some are split. He was supposed to have been received tons better on Smackdown. I hate Hogan by the way, but I also hate that jackass Austin.

Guest dreamer420
Hogan, you are the biggest piece of shit that I've ever known in my life.  I truly despise you from the blackest corner of my heart.  YOU are the bane of my existence.

I'm sure Hogan really cares.  He's sitting on the top of the mountain as Undiputed Champion, probably enjoying all the whining and bitching going on below him.

For the past couple of years, I've been hoping Hogan would contract skin cancer. Since he's avoided it this long, I guess it is a lost cause.

Guest papacita

OOOH! OOOH!! LEMME TRY! LEMME TRY! THIS IS GONNA BE SO COOL!

***CLEARS THROAT***

FUCK YOU HOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THAT RULED, BABY! YEAH!

Well bye.

Guest JHawk

Before I begin, everybody in this thread should send an e-mail out and join the Hulk Hogan Haters Klub.  Do a search for it on Yahoo groups or e-mail me for subscription info.

Now...

Fuck you Hulk Hogan.

You wouldn't job to Bret Hart when you said you would.

Fuck you Hulk Hogan.

You spent two months in 1999 trying to bury Ric Flair.  You turned his son against him.  You turned him heel.  You got your fucking way even when the storyline called for you to not only get beat, but to get beat handily.

Fuck you Hulk Hogan.

Must you infect my TV with your talk of pythons and Hulkamaniacs and running wild.  Last night's Raw was the best promo I've ever seen you cut.  What's that?  You never said anything last night?  That explains it.

Fuck you Hulk Hogan.  

Would it fucking kill you to blade on the same side of the head that your opponent's hitting you on?  Would it fucking kill you to do it off-camera?  When 7th graders saw you blading at WrestleMania VII, you know something's fucked up.  

So fuck you, Hulk Hogan.  I don't want you to die or go to hell.  Just go off my damned TV until you accept your Hall of Fame plaque.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Fuck you Hulk Hogan! Straight to hell!

And fuck you Vince for crawling back to Toronto whenever his heat flounders. fuck you!

Guest Vern Gagne

Fuck You Brad Garrett for being the voice of the Orange Goblin in that stupid cartoon.

DAMN YOU VINCE! YOU SCREWED MY HERO BRET HART! YOU KILLED SHAWN MICHAELS SMILE! YOU HEARTLESS SON OF A BITCH I FUCKING HATE YOU MOTHERFUKKER! YOU'VE PUT THE BELT ON HOGAN WHEN IT SHOULD BE MEAN MARK GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! I FUCKING HATE YOU VINCE! DIE! DIE!....

Whoops, wrong thread..

This has been the Taker Mark

Guest nWoScorpion

Wow, like Hogan is actually lsitening to a bunch of morons who sit on their ass' typing about who they hate all day with their homosexual inuendos of fucking someone. Hogan right now is sippin champaign probably with a few groupies and could give a shit less of what anyone thinks of him.

Guest gthureson
Hogan right now is sippin champaign probably with a few groupies and could give a shit less of what anyone thinks of him.

And I think that is the problem people have with him.

Maybe if he'd put a cork in it, do a few house shows, and look like he gives a shit what people think of him when he was in the ring, people wouldn't hate him quite so much.

Guest notJames
Fuck You Brad Garrett for being the voice of the Orange Goblin in that stupid cartoon.

NICE~!  :)

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Didn't nwoscorpion already post that exact same message before.

Besides, I'm a fan. In fact we're the people who watch when wrestling's boom periods end. So he should care or, to quote Hogan himself, "we'll eat his ass!"

Guest Risk

Hogan IS Dracula.  He must suck the blood out of wrestlers backstage to keep from dying.  Maybe he has to "feed" on young stars.

I pointed the Dracula thing out earlier... should we break out the stakes? When's the last time anyone saw him in the sunlight?

Guest dreamer420
I pointed the Dracula thing out earlier... should we break out the stakes? When's the last time anyone saw him in the sunlight?

does a tanning bed count?