TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The official fuck hogan fan club thread

So let me get this straight, you guys want to fuck Hogan? Well, I must say, you guys take Hulkamania to a new level. Enjoy yourselves.

What the fuck we're they thinking. The pops are already starting to die.

They where thinking Triple H gets even less.  Don't like either but might as well cash in on Hogan before his pops run out, or his body runs out.

Yup, but are they gonna dump the old shite when the pops die, or will he hang around like syphilis?

*Mental image of young wrestlers of the future hanging up horseshoes and and garlic to keep the mythical Orange Goblin away*

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Hogan is leathery enough to be a giant bat, that's for sure.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I say let Hogan's wish come true and have the big man upstairs call his number within the hour.

Guest Austin3164life

Fuck Hogan and his homo erotic nostalgia.  I heard that after Raw went off the air, the Austin/Hogan $$$ confrontation happened, and people went APESHIT when Austin stunned Hogan and chugged beer.  FUCK HOGAN!!  People love Austin more!!  The pops are already dying......

Nothing would please me more than for you to be right, Mr AustinHHH. Please God Vince noticed if that happened!!!

Guest Austin3164life

Yeah right, Vince was probably getting head from Stacy or taking a shit while that happened.  But I read a post from a kid who was at Raw, and he said that the crowd lit up for the Austin/Hogan confrontation.  Also, he said the crowd cheered for Austin more (despite this whole Hogan nostalgia fest).....I hope Vince capitalizes on this......

The only place that Vince gets head from Stacey is in his dreams... but all that crap does have to come from somewhere.

Austin isn't my favourite, but with the rubbish he's been handed lately, I hope he gets a money fued with Hogan and *massacres* him.

Dreaming?

Guest Singular

Hogan's going to blame the fans when nobody gives a shit about him in a month or so.  Hogan as the champ is really pathetic.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Alright, my kind of thread. Took a while, but whatever.

Fuck you Hulk Hogan...straight to hell you evil no good motherfunkin son of a bastard's bitch.

i can foresee a time when Vince is trying to bury the fact that hogan ever won the 6th title.

Guest alfdogg
Yeah right, Vince was probably getting head from Stacy

or maybe Stephanie...

Guest toggle

Here's my reply to speeches about how Hogan is Hogan and he's great and smarks' opinions don't matter. Raw was BORING!! The last straw was when Hogan appeared and starting blabbing about his Hulkamaniacs. "Smarks won't stop watching.." Oh yeah? When Hogan came on, I turned off the TV. Bottom line: WWF was far more interesting with HHH, Angle, Jericho, BENOIT etc. than it ever can be with Hogan and the nWo. But apparently the majority of people don't feel this way. I don't hate Hogan (or anyone else, really), I'm just BORED.

The whole idea of "Hulkamaniacs" and the way Hogan presents it makes the whole thing look like a big joke.  A humungous, craziac jokiak.

Guest muswp1

I don't care what it takes, go back in time and prevent Hogan, Hall, and Nash from ever entering the WWF.  Ric Flair was absolutely right when he said that no one deserves those assholes.  Get that belt off of Hogan right now and give it to anyone else.  Hogan will kill every fed that gives him gold.  He's done it before and he will do it again.