TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

Pissed at the wwf?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

if we bother them enough they'll at least acknowledge us

Guest Some Guy

They'll will just ignore all the negative E-Mails and they won't reply to any of them.  BTW they won't go out of businees any time soon jesuit pig.

Guest Tony149
They'll will just ignore all the negative E-Mails and they won't reply to any of them.  

Somebody should send an e-mail kissing Vince's ass. Make up some sad story, then ask for a free t-shirt or something.

Guest Some Guy

That might work Tony, but Vince would give a "WWF Attitude" shirt form 98, not anything cool.

Guest Some Guy

or a "Pimping ain't easy" shirt, which I'm wearing right now, 1998 was a bad year for me :)

Guest saturnmark4life

i bought an nWo shirt from the nitro grill! :0  and when i was about 11 an adam bomb t shirt. All the cool kids were in the bomb squad.

Guest Austin3164life

Well, I sent a polite flaming e-mail, but I didn't curse out Vince or anything.  I just put some articulate vocabulary to hide the true nature of the message.  Vince probably wont give a shit.  How many members are on thesmarks??  If we ALL e-mail him, maybe he might notice something.  But there are too many damn Hogan marks on this board.  Fuck them....

Guest Some Guy

I don't have a "What?" shirt but I do have Road Dogg's "Roll this Dogg a Bone" shirt and the old "Hulk Rules" bandana, I used to have Bret' ssunglasses but they broke or got lost.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

marioLogan got the email adresses. he did a search on google and thoose came up. i searched too and google,yahoo, and infoseek. I got the same results as ML did.