TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

Anyone ever order from Goldenboytapes?

Ok, so last Wendesday, I orderd the Best of Japan 2003 set from Goldenboytapes.com. I paid with my Visa expecting prompt delivery. I did get confirmation the next day that the item had been shipped, but here it is a week later, and I still don't have my item. I sent them an e-mail yesterday afternoon, and they have yet to reply as of this morning. I know the shipping was only 4.50 which is really low for 6 VHS tapes, so it's likely he probobly sent it USPS in "We don't give a damn, you might recieve your item in a month" class, but an entire week is just crazy. Anyone else have past experience dealing with them?

Guest Dynamite Kido

Dude, mellow out. Do you live in the US? If so it takes them about 7-10 days. The way I figure you should have your tapes any day now. They are sending the tapes from Canada, they are a good service I have used multiple times and I've NEVER had a problem......

Dude, mellow out. Do you live in the US? If so it takes them about 7-10 days. The way I figure you should have your tapes any day now. They are sending the tapes from Canada, they are a good service I have used multiple times and I've NEVER had a problem......

I wasn't getting angry, nor was I getting excited, so no need to mellow out. No where on there site does it say they are based in Canada, which is prety important information if you ask me, considering the shipping time will be longer then if was shipped domestically. That's also no reason for them not to reply to my e-mail.

They are sending the tapes from Canada, they are a good service I have used multiple times and I've NEVER had a problem......

Same here. They are very good, and I'd definitely recommend Golden Boy.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

It takes a while for packages shipped from Canada to America or vice versa because of the customs check (or whateveR).

It's only been a week, man. You should wait AT LEAST two weeks before even thinking about "why aren't the tapes here".

All I know about GoldenBoy is that you should NEVER order DVD's from them.

I got their Jushin Lyger 3 disc comp, some Benoit disc, and the show with the Hogan-Chono ME on DVD, and none of them work in the 6 different DVD players and the 2 computers I've tried them in.

It's only been a week, man. You should wait AT LEAST two weeks before even thinking about "why aren't the tapes here".

In these days of overnight UPS deliveries, a 2 week wait for shipping is pretty long. Like I said, It's not the wait that I care about, it just would have been nice if on the site he mentions that he ships from Canada and thus there would be an extra delay during the shipping process. It also would be nice if he replied to his e-mails.