TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Yes!

Guest Anglesault

Angle beat Edge AND made a joke of the Spear! Now only if it wasn't 18 matches from the top...

Guest Mystery Eskimo

I really wouldn't be *that* certain its over yet. Don't forget, Edge will be out for REVENGE!

When did Edge officially find his intensity?

Maybe if Kurt stopped doing stupid things like putting people over and using more than three moves he'd get pushed.

Hm...

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It's not over 'Sault. It'll keep going and going and going....

Sorry 'Salt, this IS the WWF, the megapower that brought you Bradshaw vs. Scott Hall and the Edge/Test feud. It, unfortunetly, probably will continue........THE MOST BROING FEUD EVER~! and Angle will continue to be humiliated by participating in matches 43539534 notches from the top of the card.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Anglesault

Founding Member of the HHH Fan Club

Group: Members

Sorry, But I STILL find this Amusing!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

No they won't, they haven't given up on Mark henry,test,or any of the other bad wrestlers. Why give up on Edge?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Hey at least edge can be carried to a good match. you can't say that about alot of current wwf wrestlers

Guest cobainwasmurdered

True but I'd rather watch an Edge vs. Angle Feud whee Angle wins than an Angle vs. HHH feud where HHH wins.

Guest Anglesault

But when you change the chaneel in disguested boredom, you won't know that Angle won.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yeah but if he feuds with HHH than there's no point in even watching because you know angle's jobbing

I love your new title BTW Anglesault. We Want Test: It's what the bookers in the WWF THINK all their fans are screaming.

Guest goodhelmet

from most reports of the show, edge-angle was the best match the wwf has put out this year. If angle feuding with edge means more quality matches then I am all for it. I'm so fed up with the main event of the WWF right now as it is (witness the two Backlash main events), let the dinosaurs feud at the top and the workers shine in the middle. The iddiots will get their fix of hogan and crappy matches and the workrate freaks can appreciate some solid wrestling. everyone wins!!!