TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Tom

Thread Pruning

Is this thing actually going to happen? And will it cease the seemingly endless flow of fatal error's which deign to appear whenever I try and access more than one thread? Of the day's annoyances, that.

That has more to do with the number of posters. Notice it usually happens following Raw or PPVs. Not that it never happens any other time, but that is when its most frequent.

Guest JacK

Ahh . . . that's no good at all . . . damnit.

It's so damn frustrating.

And Holden are . . . you know . . . better and all, if it wasn't for dodgy decisions they'd be winning by even more than they are this year.

Fuck Kylie. Go Danni!

Guest JacK

pphhh as if you kicked my ass. First, almost straight after that, you invited me to join your Team Kotzenjunge. Second, I'm a mental case who carries a scrwedriver everywhere. Third, he listens to Kylie. I mean come on. And fourth, my family are trying to get me commited.

Edited by JacK

A big hearty round of applause goes to the moderator who deleted the OaO Raw Thread from the episode where Bischoff debuted, as well as the Wrestlemania XX thread.

Thankfully, we still have these topics archived...

--41 pages of last year's NCAA college football season.

--76 to last year's Fantasy Basketball season.

--80 to last year's MLB offseason.

--189 to the show Angel.

--68 to a thread of TSM members' pictures, which is now full of dead links.

--A few of the Classic Threads (i.e. "APO Sucks", 67 to the "Establishment" and 41 to a Russian girl).

...just to name a few. Yet, we couldn't keep threads devoted to two of the most surreal moments in wrestling history.

Thanks guys.

(P.S. Don't ban me.)

Yeah, I think getting rid of a thread full of gems like "HOLY SHIT" and "NO FUCKING WAY" is just wrong. I've had that RAW thread bookmarked for two years and always looked back at it when I needed a dose of something in-depth and interesting. Guess I'll just have to settle for that Yankees/Red Sox 2004 NLCS thread.

Yeah, I think getting rid of a thread full of gems like "HOLY SHIT" and "NO FUCKING WAY" is just wrong.  I've had that RAW thread bookmarked for two years and always looked back at it when I needed a dose of something in-depth and interesting.  Guess I'll just have to settle for that Yankees/Red Sox 2004 NLCS thread.

Cute stuff. Thank you for taking a thread I didn't mention (and actually enjoyed reading) to create your joke.

Anyway, I'm just wondering why these threads were eliminated, yet the ones I mentioned (including the classic "What the fuck is wrong is the Yankees?" thread) went unscathed.

Nonetheless, the whole argument of worthless threads is moot, especially since the enactment of forcing guests to register to access the forum eliminated the need for thread pruning in the first place (read this thread for proof).

Yeah, I think getting rid of a thread full of gems like "HOLY SHIT" and "NO FUCKING WAY" is just wrong. I've had that RAW thread bookmarked for two years and always looked back at it when I needed a dose of something in-depth and interesting. Guess I'll just have to settle for that Yankees/Red Sox 2004 NLCS thread.

That'd be the ALCS.

Nonetheless, the whole argument of worthless threads is moot, especially since the enactment of forcing guests to register to access the forum eliminated the need for thread pruning in the first place (read this thread for proof).

It also makes it harder to attract Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez.