TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Genecide1

What's your favorite marvel comic?

Guest Genecide1

For me it's Wolfsbane. I sort of liked what i saw from her and besides she's scottish. What in the world could be wrong with that

Guest Genecide1

Well I like the Ultimate X-Men quite a bit myself. It's nice to see them as Teenagers

Guest pochorenella

Ultimate Spider-Man is doing everything right. And New X-Men is also on my must-read list right now, but I'll follow Iron Man 'till the end of time no matter what.

Guest Genecide1

FUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! I read a lot of my comics at Dotcomics on marvel. so I hope they give us a solid and let us see the other issues

Guest starvenger

eXiles.  I loved the What If...? series, and this is an improvement on it, given that it's not a series of one-shots.

Guest areacode212

Yeah, Exiles is my 3rd favorite Marvel series. How could I forget.

Guest Vyce

This is tough, but I suppose I'd have to say Amazing Spider-Man.  I've always loved the character, and I'm a HUGE JMS fan.  I dug the Morlun arc, and I was one of the people who actually liked his 9-11 tribute issue.

2nd favorite is probably New X-Men, but Daredevil is moving up my list rapidly now that Bendis is writing it and is working the whole crime comic concept into the series.

Guest crandamaniac

X-force, Amazing Spider-Man, Incredible Hulk, New X-men and eXiles.  They're all new spins on old characters (or in X-Force's case new characters) but are incredible reads

Ultimate Spider-Man and X-Force are running neck and neck, with New X-Men and Peter Parker somewhere behind. I'm waiting for the Underboss trade to get in on Daredevil.

Guest muzanisa

I get Daredevil, New X-Men, Avengers and Thunderbolts.

DD and X-men are more the wife's faves.

I haven't cancelled Avengers although I meant to after Davis left.

I just like the Thunderbolts especially Hawkeye.

Guest The Son of Sting

Daredevil is must read at the moment and my comic of the half year.

Peter Parker is always great, ASM has fallen slightly since the end of the Morlun arc.

Tangled Web has had some amazing issues, the latest one being one of the best

Marvel Nights is really good at the moment

Origin

Guest HellSpawn

My favorite Marvel... in fact its the only one Marvel serie I buy is Amazing Spider-Man by JMS/Romita jr.

Im also waiting for Kevin Smith's Black Cat/Spider-Man series.

Guest gthureson

I picked up 'Ultimates #4' yesterday, and I will say its close to being my favorite, just behind Daredevil.

Even though, I'd work on making Janet a bit more Asian looking, because I didn't even know she was supposed to be Asian until she made the 'What, and all Asian people are supposed to look alike, right?' comment.

Guest converge241

Chamber, at least back when i read gen x.

I gave uncanny a try but didnt like it as much as new xmen.

Guest Flyboy

Uncanny X-Men (:(), Wolverine, Origins... and even though I read one issue of Exiles... I loved it.

As you can see I tend to love X-Men.  :D

Guest Risk

I like Ultimate Spider-Man.  I haven't read Ultimate X-Men yet, but I will soon.

Thor. The best super hero ever. Most likely the most powerful as well. He cracked Juggernaut's helmet for crying out loud. Its supposed to be indestructible.

Deadpool is a good comic. i can't wait for weapon x to come out the look promising. Right now though  amazing is the only one that i'm following closely right now