TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SWF LOCKDOWN CARD

The Smartmark's wrestling Federation presents...

SWF LOCKDOWN, WEDNESDAY, MAY 19TH, LIVE FROM THE *SOLD OUT* MEMORIAL COLISEUM IN PORTLAND, OREGON!

(5:00pm PCT, 8:00pm EST; check local listings)

Send marked matches & promos to 5_moves_of_doom

Opening Promo: Nathaniel Kibagami is the SWF World Heavyweight champion. He will share his immediate thoughts with us to start the show!

MAIN EVENT

SINGLES MATCH - FIRST OF FIVE

Tom Flesher vs Dace Night

Who is the king of the hill? The cream of the crop? Who should be the number one contender? This best of five series will determine it. In the first match, all the rules apply. A win here isn’t the end of the world for the loser, but momentum is a tough thing to turn around...

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Grand Slam

TAG TEAM TITLES #1 CONTENDERSHIP OVER THE TOP BATTLE ROYAL

Alan Clark vs Coy West vs John Duran vs Todd Royal vs Austin Sly vs Jimmy “The Demon” Liston vs Tryst vs Insane Luchadore

Tag division’s heating up! The last two men remaining in the ring challenge the In Crowd for the straps!

Rules: All men start in the ring at the same time. Eliminations occur when people go over the top rope and BOTH feet touch the ground.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Thoth

CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP

Jacob Hemlsley vs Todd Cortez

Todd goes for double gold, but the pipe-wielding maniac could stop him here!

Word Limit: 5000

HARDCORE MATCH

Janus vs Crow

With the tag titles gone, Janus and Aecas no longer have to see eye to eye. Janus has a lot of aggression built up... and Crow likes making people bleed. Sure, that works.

Rules: None to speak of.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Suicide King

USJL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Landon Maddix© vs “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins

By defeating him in a non-title, making him tap out, Spike Jenkins earns a title shot. Can Spike make it a two-fer?

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

SINGLES MATCH

Ace Lezaire vs Ryan Dustin

Two young bucks (NOT THAT KIND, JANUS) tangle it up here. Someone’s getting a win in their debut match.

Word Limit: 4000

SINGLES MATCH

David Blazenwing vs Toxxic

David Blazenwing... is back in the SWF? Yeah. Yeah, he’s back. Amazingly somehow. Toxxic demanded this match to break the returnee in, and he gets it.

Word Limit: 3500

Edited by Thoth

So...does this mean Todd's back from his computer problems?

Oh, and Spike...expect a music change from me. Whever it's in the next few minutes or early tommorow depends on me thinking of a suitable theme. :P

SINGLES MATCH

David Blazenwing... is back in the SWF? Yeah. Yeah, he’s back. Amazingly somehow. Toxxic demanded this match to break the returnee in, and he gets it.

LMFAO!

Well, he wanted the match, and now he has it. Let's just hope that he knows what he's getting into. ^_^

SINGLES MATCH

David Blazenwing... is back in the SWF?  Yeah.  Yeah, he’s back.  Amazingly somehow.  Toxxic demanded this match to break the returnee in, and he gets it.

LMFAO!

Well, he wanted the match, and now he has it. Let's just hope that he knows what he's getting into. ^_^

You fucking idiot.

Guest Fire and Knives
SINGLES MATCH

David Blazenwing... is back in the SWF?  Yeah.  Yeah, he’s back.  Amazingly somehow.  Toxxic demanded this match to break the returnee in, and he gets it.

LMFAO!

Yeah. We explained it to him.

K.

SINGLES MATCH

LMFAO!

You fucking idiot.

Wow. I haven't been in SWF for a week and ALREADY people are treating me with no respect.

Real nice way to promote comraderie there, Spike. :P

But besides that, forget ANYTHING that ever happened with me. This is a totally new start. I plan on actually trying this time. :D

That tag title contendership battle royal looks a little fishy. Only 4 of the guys have any history teaming with anyone else in the group.

Oh well... *gets ready to bust out teh super duper double teams*

Well a nice card, I mark the fuck out for the series that's starting. Crowe and Janus HC= *drools* but that battle royale is ca-razy! Even more crazy now that I see I'm in it. See I'd say, "Yeah, I'll show." But I didn't last show and said I would, so hey, I dunno. Maybe enough Pepsi and "Ska Robot Army" will have me do well.

Clarification on the tag battle royal:

Since is it for the tag straps, you may team up with a person and co-write that match. If you do so, please tell me (in your PM) who you teamed with.

HARDCORE MATCH

Janus vs Crow

With the tag titles gone, Janus and Aecas no longer have to see eye to eye. Janus has a lot of aggression built up... and Crow likes making people bleed. Sure, that works.

When history collides! *cracks knuckles* I think this is the first actual competitive, non-co-written actual match that Crow and I have had... ever. (Y)

Two young bucks (NOT THAT KIND, JANUS) tangle it up here.

.... :wub:

Guest Evolution
Since is it for the tag straps, you may team up with a person and co-write that match.  If you do so, please tell me (in your PM) who you teamed with.

Todd, if you're alive, I'm not writing to win. I'm tired of the tag game. You can write for us to win, though, if you wish. I don't mind doing tag matches, but I don't particularly like it.

HARDCORE MATCH

Janus vs Crow

Mmm.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Crow vs Janus, a match for the ages. And Janus, this will be the second competitive match we've written against each other... do not forget the "Smirnoff" match.

And Janus, this will be the second competitive match we've written against each other... do not forget the "Smirnoff" match.

Yes, but this an an actual -wrestling- match... if hardcore counts as wrestling. ;)

Just know you will die. I intend to bust my fucking gut on this match to get it absolutely perfect. Muahahaha~! :D

hm... I guess the hiatus memo didn't reach Thoth's desk. Depressing. Congrats on the easy win Cortez.

Hey, you're putting over the up-and-coming rookie without complaining! What a company man!

Let's reward him with a job even after he's old, fat and untalented.

Jake, I dub thee: Big Bossman.

SINGLES MATCH

LMFAO!

[EGO]I'll square with you now - i wanted this match because Toxxic has some serious rage to take out, and I didn't want to interrupt anyone's flow. You are new/returning, so you have no flow to interrupt.

If you want to know how to beat me in a straight singles match, talk to Clark and Kibs. They are the only one's who've managed it since I debuted at the beginning of Feb.

[THUGG]Da 'Now you know what YOU'RE getting into' Toxx[/THUGG]

[/EGO]

Let's reward him with a job even after he's old, fat and untalented.

Jake, I dub thee: Big Bossman.

Big Helmsman!

You mean he steers the ship of the SWF through troubled waters?

:huh:

I'm staring at my match as of right now, which I intend to show for, but all I can say is-

Ssssshhhhhiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt, can you say "Clusterfuck?"

Shush. Don't go destroying your aura of mystique.