TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tiger

Edge jobbing wasn't a bad thing

Guest Black Tiger

99% of the time, the wrestler who loses the big match will go on to bigger things anyways. Kurt wants to go back to amature wrestling so it makes sense to get him to be as built and established as possible. When he goes to Amature wrestling and the Olympics, the WWF will have a big edorsement from him. Edge has a big future and will get some big wins of his own.

Old School Marks will remember the Ricky Steamboat VS Don Muraco feud in 1985, Muraco won the blowoff, but who was in the best match at WM3 and who was in the curtain jerker?

Rocky never got his big win over Austin, who's the comedy wrestler asking WHAT? and which one just made 5.5 Million?

Edge never got to beat William Regal, who sucks right now and who just had a great match with Kurt Angle?

Guest Brian

Yeah, but WTF were they thinking having edge kick out of an Angle Slam. Another reason I disliked the match.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

The Olympic Slam sucked horseshit as a finisher anyways, so who cares?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It's better than the big boot, the leg drop of doom, the spear. all of which are being used as finishers

Guest goodhelmet

ok, The Angle Slam looked neat but was not a believanle finisher. If Angle actually dropped his opponent on the head/neck, then maybe. As it is, it's little more than a modified samoan drop and not nearly as hurty looking.

I agree Edge's spear is weak but Rhyno's Gore could look really intense i.e. when a Hardy Boy was on the receiving end. And the Legdrop is all about the nostalgia.

Guest godthedog

will you people stop bitching because edge kicked out of the olympic slam?  it's not like trips pulled angle aside & said "you better let edge kick out of your finisher or you'll never be on tv again", it's just a spot in the match that angle himself probably thought of to get his friend over.  i, for one, congratulate angle on doing such a spectacular job in that match making edge look good.

and didn't angle kick out of edge's finisher too?

Guest Black Tiger

Angle should do the Burning Hammer (DVD from Torture Rack). It looks way more effective than The Angle Slam. I like Edge's submission move (I refuse to call it the Edge-U-Cater). Edge kicked out of the angle slam early in the match, Angle went on to pin him with it later

Guest Anglesault

Angle isn't big enough to do a burning hammer.

And Angle (Main eventer) can kick out of Edge's (Midcarder) finisher. But Edge shouldn't kcik out of Angle's

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
It's better than the big boot, the leg drop of doom, the spear. all of which are being used as finishers

No offense, but the Big Boot looks a hell of a lot more believable a finish then a jacked up Samoan Drop.