TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astro

Workers 3 Biggest Wins, 3 Biggest losses

1. Hogan-WrestleMania 3

2. Inoki-NJPW

3. Umm...Warrior? Although it was a series of losses, usually squashes, because Andre was so deteriorated at this point.

I guess those work...

Unless tag team losses count, then the Colossal Connection loss to Demolition I think would have to replace the matches against Warrior

Also, how did Andre lose to Inoki?

Well I downloaded a match between the two on Kazaa, where Inoki won by Count-Out. That could be it. Although I can't see them making that big of a deal over a Count-Out loss. Then again, it did take place 18 years ago, where Count-Out's were more important.

I was going to say Demolition too, but they pinned Haku, so I'm not sure it really counts.

I was going to say Demolition too, but they pinned Haku, so I'm not sure it really counts.

Well, a loss is a loss.

And it's an important loss, since it was Andre's last (at least Televised) WWF match, plus the first time he's been face (post match) since 1987.

Just my $0.02

Guest Askewniverse
Triple H

Other key losses: Rock at Backlash 2000, Kevin Nash at Judgment Day, Undertaker at WM17, Goldberg at Survivor Series, Benoit at WMXX

I wouldn't consider the Judgment Day 2003 match against Nash to be a key loss. The match was only about eight minutes long, and HHH lost by DQ.

Guest Choken One

How can you not consider Warrior at WM12 a HUGE lost?

What about when HHH jobbed in the KOTR 1996 tournament...That job had SERIOUS ramifications on the industry...He was set to go over the whole thing (not Austin)...So if had gone over (which he did a year later), Austin 3:16 never occurs...and a KEY element to HHH's heel run in 1999/0 is lost.

Guest Choken One

Owen Hart

Three Wins

1). Bret Hart. WMX. No Question.

2). Razor Ramon. KOTR 1994. The birth of KING OF HARTS.

3). Canadian Stampede.

Three Losses

1). Bret Hart. SummerSlam 1994.

2). Steve Austin. SummerSlam 1997. (the match that would hold him down for his career)

3). HBK. IYH 1996. (His Best Non-Bret Singles Match)

Defining moment

In reality...Over the Edge 1999. In the Ring...Kicking Bret's Leg from under his uh....leg. (god bless him)...or Botching the Tombstone.

Rob Van Dam

WINS

1. vs. Jerry Lynn, ECW Guilty As Charged 2001. The very last ECW Pay-Per-View, and the last match between the two in one of ECW's most famous feuds.

2. vs. Jeff Hardy, WWF InVasion 2001. The match that got Rob Van Dam over in a more mainstream sense with the WWF audience. He already showed signs of being over from the ECW Mutants cheering for him the moment he appeared, but this match showed fans that had never seen him before what he's all about. It's also a rarity, where the heel turns face because of their performance.

3. vs. Bam Bam Bigelow, ECW show in April 1998. Why is this match important? I'll tell you why: it's the match where Van Dam won the ECW TV title. If that doesn't mean anything to you, then you know nothing about ECW. Van Dam had the longest reign for any singles title in all of ECW history, forfeiting the title in March 2000 due to a broken leg. He held the title successfully for 23 months, and made it worth more than the ECW World title.

Honorable mentions: vs. Eddie Guerrero (RAW Ladder Match), vs. Sabu (ECW Guilty As Charged 2000, last match in ECW for Sabu), vs. Taz (ECW November 2 Remember 1999, when RVD defeats the former ECW World champion), w/ Sabu vs. Hayabusa/Jinsei Shinzaki (ECW Heat Wave 1998, defeats two of FMW's top stars).

LOSSES

1. vs. Steve Austin vs. Kurt Angle, No Mercy 2001. At the height of RVD's popularity in the WWF, he's the one jobbed in this match. Many people (not most, mind you, but definitely a sound number) believed that RVD should have won this match, as it was the best time to capitalize on his overness.

2. vs. HHH, RAW. RVD was starting to get over like mad again with the WWE fans. He was pushed to the top of the card, and faced HHH for the World Heavyweight title. What happened? He lost. It was a good match, no doubt, but he lost to a move he's taken so many times: a DDT on the ramp.

3. vs. Sabu, Stretcher Match. Anybody that says this match is anything but a classic spotfest is bullshitting you. The two men tore into one another, blew very few spots (very rare considering the two), and actually used some minor elements of psychology (RVD working on Sabu's previously injured neck; Sabu working over Van Dam's leg, which RVD actually sold a little). The fans were HOT for it, and this is the match that got RVD noticed by most ECW fans as something to look at.

Defining moment: Debuting the Van Terminator at ECW Heat Wave 2000 vs. Scotty Anton.

"HBK" Shawn Michaels

WINS

1. vs Bret Hart, WrestleMania XII. His very first WWF Title win. Two of the very best wrestlers in the world at that time, on a 60 minute Iron Man match that required overtime to declare a definite winner. Maybe not his best match, but his finest moment for sure.

2. vs Diesel, Good Friends Better Enemies. After WMXII, HBK needed to prove he could beat the bigger guys, too. Diesel's WWF swan song gave him the opportunity to do that and more. Diesel's best match ever, and a terrific brawl that still looks awesome to this day.

3. vs Undertaker, Badd Blodd. The first Hell in the Cell match in history, it lived up to all expectations and more. Also Taker's best match ever, HBK bumped like crazy for him and bled buckets, too. So the win was not clean, but Michaels proved again that he was the star of the show. Also, my favorite HBK match, ever.

LOSES

1. vs Razor Ramon, WrestleMania X. Probably the one he'll be most remembered for. Technically not the very first ladder match, but the first in the grandest stage of them all. Opened the door for all insane ladder matches to come. In defeat it made him a star.

2. vs Stone Cold Steve Austin, WrestleMania XIV. Michaels was battling a carrer-ending back injury, but he gave a tremendous effort. Austin was the star, but Michaels held his own, too. One of the very few clean Title loses HBK had (or he himself allowed to have, if you know what I mean)

3. vs Sid, Survivor Series 96. Was supposed to start a heel-turn for his character, but the WWF realized they were better with him as champ that that idiot Sid, so that didn't happen after HBK regained at the 97 Rumble. Sid's best singles match ever (gee, is there a pattern here?). HBK finally agreed on giving up the Title he loved so much after refusing to lose with Vader.

Defining Moment: The WrestleMania X Ladder match. Nobody would forget Shawn Michaels after that.

Guest wildpegasus
Chris Benoit

Wins:

1. Triple H & Shawn Micheals-WrestleMania XX...Duh

2. Royal Rumble 2004-Put on one of the greatest performances in Royal Rumble history, broke Backlund's record and was in there twice as long as Micheals in '95.

3. Triple H & Micheals-Backlash 2004..."proved" he wasn't a one hit wonder, and successfully retained the Title in his hometown. Handed Micheals his first clean loss since his comeback.

Losses:

1. Angle-Royal Rumble 2003...One of the greatest matches of the 21st century, so far... Recieved a standing O for his performance.

2. Bret Hart-Owen Hart Tribute, Nitro

3. The Rock-Fully Loaded...His first WWE PPV Main Event, where he literally almost won the belt. Another great match that only made both guys look stronger.

Defining Moment: Making Triple H tap in the Main Event of WrestleMania to capture his first World Title in WWE.

For victories, Wrestlemania is there but his other two ones would have to be against Liger in 90 when he won the IWGP Junior title and the 2nd would be when he was the winner of the 94 J-Cup. Liger put Benoit on the map as a name and the J-Cup solididfied him as a lightheavyweight force. The 93 BOSJ tournament was big but I'd put the J-Cup ahead of it.

Guest MikeSC

OK, let's hit the Undertaker

Wins:

1) v Hulk Hogan --- Survivor Series --- cemented him as a probable ME'er for the future.

2) v Hulk Hogan --- JD '02 --- ended the debacle of Hogan's last World Title run.

3) v Sid --- WM 13 --- definitely reclaimed the World Title's prestige after the bad stretch following Michaels' abdication of the belt.

Losses:

1) v HBK --- Badd Blood '97 --- first HITC and the beginning of the never-ending UT v Kane feud

2) v Brock Lesnar --- No Mercy '02 --- Basically turned Brock face and helped cement him as a star

3) v Mankind --- KOTR '96 --- Turned Mick Foley from "yet another UT jobber" to "potential money maker"

And Kurt Angle

Wins:

1) v Chris Jericho --- NWO '00 --- Angle gets his double gold in an excellent match. I was surprised that this feud didn't ever hit the level of Rock v HHH or similar programs.

2) v The Rock --- No Mercy 2000 --- his first World title win. Yes, the reign was horribly booked, but still important for him

3) v Steve Austin --- Unforgiven 2001 --- Only time Angle was pushed as a bad-ass --- and those two had some excellent matches

Losses:

1) v Steve Austin --- RAW --- ended his World Title run and quickly led to him dropping down from the ME

2) v HHH --- RAW --- took Angle from the ME of WM XVIII to facing Kane in a nothing match

3) v Eddy Guerrero --- WM XX --- terrific match and possibly Kurt's last.

-=Mike

Vince McMahon

Wins

1 - SmackDown, 1999 - Won the WWF Title from HHH

2 - King of the Ring 1999 - Won 100% control back of the WWF

3 - Survivor Series 2003 - Buried Undertaker alive, leading to the rebirth of the "Deadman"

Losses

1 - King of the Ring 2000 - Lost HHH's WWF Title to Rock

2 - WrestleMania X7 - Lost to Shane in a no holds barred

3 - Invasion 2001 - He wasn't in the match, but he was counting on Austin to lead his team to victory

Shane McMahon

Wins

1 - March 26, 2001 - Bought WCW out from under daddy's nose

2 - Invasion 2001 - Upset Team WWF by stealing Steve Austin

3 - WrestleMania X7 - Defeated Vince after buying WCW

Losses

1 - King of the Ring 2001 vs Angle - His best match ever

2 - SummerSlam 2000 vs Blackman - Match made Shane

3 - Survivor Series 2001 - Team WCW/ECW lost and were disbanded

Big Show

Wins

1 - Survivor Series 1999 - Won the WWF Title as a late entrant to the match

2 - Survivor Series 2002 - First to pin Brock Lesnar, wins WWE Title

3 - No Way Out 2000 - Defeated Rock for a WrestleMania title shot

Losses

1 - Raw 1999 - Loses to Steve Austin in his first WWF match

2 - WrestleMania X7 - Lost Hardcore Title to Raven

3 - King of the Ring 1999 - Originally slated to win, lost to Kane

I disagree with Shane's loss to Blackman being #2. His match against Test was more important, in my opinion, due to its stipulation and what it set in motion.

Losses:

1) v Steve Austin --- RAW --- ended his World Title run and quickly led to him dropping down from the ME

2) v HHH --- RAW --- took Angle from the ME of WM XVIII to facing Kane in a nothing match

I'd replace 1.) with Brock Lesnar at WM XIX, having thought it would be his last match, Kurt risked life and limb to go out with an all star performance.

and 2 with No Way Out 2001 with The Rock, not only did it end his first world title run, it exceeded the goodness of their No Mercy bout, but it would lead to him having a fantastic match against Benoit the following month to getting his first WM victory.

But that's just me.

Call me insane but I'm throwing the first wild pitch...

Billy Gunn...forgive me...

3 Biggest Wins

1) The King of the Ring Tournament, WWF King of the Ring, June 1999: Gunn goes over Shamrock, Kane and X-Pac in one night to win the annual King of the Ring tournament. It signified his first major singles push...but...yeah...

2) w/ "Road Dogg" Jesse James vs Cactus Jack & Chainsaw Charlie, WWF Raw, March 30, 1998: The steel cage match to decide the champions after the finish to the dumpster match at WrestleMania XIV. The match that saw the New Age Outlaws join D-Generation X.

3) w/ Chuck vs Tazz and Spike Dudley, WWE Smackdown!, February 19, 2002: Billy & Chuck capture the WWE Tag Titles, which would ignite their three months of shenanigans and temporarily reinvigorate Billy Gunn's career. Also noteworthy in being Billy Gunn's 9th Tag Title reign, making him the sole owner of the record for most WWF/E tag title reigns ever by an individual (he and Mick Foley had been tied at 8 apiece).

3 Biggest Losses

1) vs Chris Benoit, WWE Armaggedon, December 2000: Although he was the defending Intercontinental Champion, "The One" got treated like a jobber as Benoit absolutely dominated the match. This match affirmatively killed any remaining remnants of Billy Gunn's uppercard singles push.

2) vs Jaime Noble, WWE Vengeance, July 2003: The stipulation was that if Noble won, he got to spent the night with Torrie Wilson, who was with Gunn storyline-wise at the time. Gunn's character was so unpopular at this point that Noble was turned into the de facto face during their match. The debacle was embarrassing to the point that writers had to completely abort any potential feud and Billy Gunn faded into non-existence until respawning as "Mr. Ass" at the 2004 Royal Rumble.

3) vs Rock, WWF Summerslam, August 1999: The "Kiss My Ass" match that saw Gunn's face shoved into the posterior of a rather hefty woman. Pathetic in the payoff alone.

Defining Moment: The faux gay marriage and the ensuing aftereffects.

Guest Choken One

With Triple H...I decided to extend it to 10.

Wins

1). Mick Foley. HIAC. No Way Out 2000

2). Steve Austin. Three Stages of Hell. 2001.

3). Chris Jericho. WMX8.

4). Six Pac Challenge. Unforgiven 1999.

5). Cactus Jack. Street Fight 2000.

6). The Rock. Ladder Match. 1998

7). Fatal Four Way. WM2000.

8). The Raw after SummerSlam 1999 (first world title)

9). The Rock. Backlash 2000.

10). Booker T. WMXIX.

Losses

1). Hulk Hogan. Backlash 2002.

2). Two Man Power Trip Vs Canadian Violence Connection. (Quad Tear)

3). The Rock. Iron Man Match. Judgement Day 2000.

4). Austin and Mankind. SummerSlam 1999.

5). Vince McMahon. Smackdown 1999. Loses title.

6). The Undertaker. WMX7.

7). Chris Benoit and HBK. WMXX.

8). HBK. SummerSlam 2002.

9). Mankind. Cage Match. Summerslam 1997.

10). Goldberg. Unforgiven(?) 2003.

Randy Savage:

1) Wrestlemania IV: Beat Ted Dibiase in the finals of the title tournament . It made him a solid main eventer and sewed the seed for the eventual Hogan feud with him trying to steal the spotlight from the new champ.

2) Wrestlemania VIII: Reclaimed the World Title from Ric Flair. Re-established Savage as a top guy after a brief retirement.

3) World War III '95: In the event's debut, Savage outlasted 59 other men to claim the vacant WCW World Title and reignite his feud with Ric Flair heading into Starrcade.

Losses:

1) Wrestlemania VII: Savage drops six hundred elbows on the Warrior and he still kicks out and scores the wins. Savage dragged Warrior to his best match ever. The post match face turn and Savage reuniting with Liz paid off a storyline that had been going for over five years.

2) The Main Event in 1988: Savage was booked to take the IC title back from the Honky Tonk Man, but HTM balked. Savage won by count out, but didn't get the title back. To appease him, McMahon booked him to win the Wrestlemania IV tourney when Dibiase had been his original choice.

Tie-3) Wrestlemania V: Savage once again proves the miracle worker by dragging a great match out of Hogan. There long running feud sees Hogan going over and Randy slides back down the ladder to become "the king" and feud with Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Tie-3) Wrestlemania III: Savage loses the IC title to Ricky Steamboat in what is considered one of the greatest matches ever. Steamboat would drop the title shortly thereafter to the Honky Tonk Man and that would lead to Savage's face turn.

Defining Moment: Holding the ropes open for Liz at Wrestlemania VII

Ricky Steamboat

Wins:

1) Chi-Town Rumble: Steamboat beat Ric Flair for the NWA World Title. Cemented Steamboat as a main eventer and true legend while making Flair look vulnerable and giving him some juice as the pissed off former champ.

2) Wrestlemania III: Steamboat pins Savage in what many say is one of the greatest matches of all time. It not only capped that well built feud, but ended the long running George Steele vs. Savage feud and Steele was Steamboat's second at ringside.

3) Clash of the Champions VI: Steamboat retains the title over Flair in two out of three falls. This established that Steamboat wasn't a lame duck champion and a flash in the pan simply to put Flair over as someone like Ronnie Garvin was.

Losses:

1) Wrestlemania IV: Steamboat said that this was writing on the wall for him. He goes out in the first round of the title tourney to an aging midcarder when a win would have setup a rematch with Savage from the year before. Ricky knew he was done in the WWF and this made him jump to the WCW and start the mega-hot fued and singles push against Flair.

2) Wrestlewar '89: Steamboat might have beat Flair twice, but Slick Ric wins the decisive third match and immediately turns face to feud with Terry Funk, sending Steamboat sliding back down the roster.

3)6/2/87 in Buffalo: Steamboat loses the IC title to the Honky Tonk Man at a house show. McMahon really didn't like Steamboat's no nonsense style and no flash character. He was trying to send him a message by jobbing him out to the gimmicky and jokey HTM. Really damaged Steamboat as a top wrestler after he was poised to be second top face behind Hogan after Wrestlemania III.

Defining moment: Being Dustin Rhodes' surpise partner against Arn Anderson and Larry Zybysko when he made his return to the WCW in '94.

THE HURRICANE

WINS

1) vs. The Rock, Raw a few weeks before WrestleMania. Sure, it was a fluke victory, but for that brief moment, it seemed like The Hurricane was going to be pushed into the big time. And it was a great mark-out moment.

2) vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr., WCW (I forget when). Helms' first major title belt that he held by himself (He did hold the Hardcore Title with his other 3 Count Friends). Plus, from what I've heard, it was a damn good match.

3) vs. Matt Hardy, Raw (8/27/01). After being pushed into obscurity for a while during the Invasion period, Helms came back. Debuting the Hurricane gimmick, and just minutes later, winning the European Championship.

LOSES

1) vs. Triple H, Raw shortly after his win over the Rock. After being seemingly set to move up the card, he lost to "The Game" and hasn't really recovered since.

2) vs. Jamie Noble, King of the Ring 02. Helms was the Cruiserweight champion going into this match, and after the match he'd only be seen for a short time after before moving over to Raw...without really getting a singles re-match against Noble.

3 (tie)) vs. Billy Kidman, Smackdown the first week of WCW on WWF TV. Losing the WCW Cruiserweight Title to Kidman in this match hurt Helms for a while, because after it, it would be a while before we saw Helms really build himself up again.

3 (tie) vs. Molly Holly, WrestleMania X8. This ended the fun duo of The Hurricane and Molly Holly...and for a short while hurt The Hurricane's career.

DEFINING MOMENT

Either Becoming the Hurricane, thus giving him the character he's had to this day...or breaking from 3 Count, making himself a singles star.

Also noteworthy in being Billy Gunn's 9th Tag Title reign, making him the sole owner of the record for most WWF/E tag title reigns ever by an individual (he and Mick Foley had been tied at 8 apiece).

Edge is a 10 time WWE/F tag team champion. :P

Wins

HHH lost.

Losses

And HHH won that.

With Triple H...I decided to extend it to 10.

Wins

1). Mick Foley. HIAC. No Way Out 2000

2). Steve Austin. Three Stages of Hell. 2001.

3). Chris Jericho. WMX8.

4). Six Pac Challenge. Unforgiven 1999.

5). Cactus Jack. Street Fight 2000.

6). The Rock. Ladder Match. 1998

7). Fatal Four Way. WM2000.

8). The Raw after SummerSlam 1999 (first world title)

10). Booker T. WMXIX.

Losses

1). Hulk Hogan. Backlash 2002.

2). Two Man Power Trip Vs Canadian Violence Connection. (Quad Tear)

4). Austin and Mankind. SummerSlam 1999.

5). Vince McMahon. Smackdown 1999. Loses title.

6). The Undertaker. WMX7.

7). Chris Benoit and HBK. WMXX.

8). HBK. SummerSlam 2002.

9). Mankind. Cage Match. Summerslam 1997.

10). Goldberg. Unforgiven(?) 2003.

I would put his Main Event win at WM 00 ahead of his match with Austin at NWO 01. Since it does have historical significance, as he became the first heel to walk out of WrestleMania with the World Title. His win over Jericho is higher than it should be... while he did win the World Title in the "Main Event" of WrestleMania, it began his most forgettable Title reign and was the climax of a terrible fued that nobody cared about, which hurt the heat of everyone involved...Especially Triple H. Not to mention that Jericho was basically booked as a "Jobber with a belt" and a Mid-Card World Champion, so a win over him didn't really mean anything.

Also noteworthy in being Billy Gunn's 9th Tag Title reign, making him the sole owner of the record for most WWF/E tag title reigns ever by an individual (he and Mick Foley had been tied at 8 apiece).

Edge is a 10 time WWE/F tag team champion. :P

Damn...completely forgot about Edge's current reign while doing my write-up. However, in my defense, Billy & Chuck lost the titles to Rikishi & Rico only to win them back in a matter of days, so Billy Gunn would be tied with Edge at 10 apiece if I'm correct.

Of course, my memory and researching methods have been proven to be fallible, so I don't know anymore.

At least you didn't try to rip apart my Top 3 lists.

Guest Stunt Granny

For HBK I'd put in either the SummerSlam 2002 match against HHH or the first elimination chamber for key wins since it cemented his comeback after 4 years away.

Edge

Wins

1 - WrestleMania 2000 - Ladder Match

2 - SummerSlam 2000 - TLC Match

3 - SummerSlam 2001 - Defeated Lance Storm to win the IC title in his finest singles performance

Losses

1 - No Mercy 1999 - Ladder Match - The match that made E&C and the Hardys

2 - Unforgiven 2001 - Christian def. Edge to win the IC title

3 - Raw 11/5/01 - Test def. Edge in short order to win the IC title

3. vs Mr. Perfect, Slam 91 - The match that established Bret as a singles threat and established the sharpshooter as a deadly finisher.

Why does Bret always get credited for using this move when Sting had already been using it for years?

3. vs Mr. Perfect, Slam 91 - The match that established Bret as a singles threat and established the sharpshooter as a deadly finisher.

Why does Bret always get credited for using this move when Sting had already been using it for years?

Because some people are biased?

Ricky Steamboat

Wins:

1) Chi-Town Rumble: Steamboat beat Ric Flair for the NWA World Title. Cemented Steamboat as a main eventer and true legend while making Flair look vulnerable and giving him some juice as the pissed off former champ.

2) Wrestlemania III: Steamboat pins Savage in what many say is one of the greatest matches of all time. It not only capped that well built feud, but ended the long running George Steele vs. Savage feud and Steele was Steamboat's second at ringside.

3) Clash of the Champions VI: Steamboat retains the title over Flair in two out of three falls. This established that Steamboat wasn't a lame duck champion and a flash in the pan simply to put Flair over as someone like Ronnie Garvin was.

Losses:

1) Wrestlemania IV: Steamboat said that this was writing on the wall for him. He goes out in the first round of the title tourney to an aging midcarder when a win would have setup a rematch with Savage from the year before. Ricky knew he was done in the WWF and this made him jump to the WCW and start the mega-hot fued and singles push against Flair.

2) Wrestlewar '89: Steamboat might have beat Flair twice, but Slick Ric wins the decisive third match and immediately turns face to feud with Terry Funk, sending Steamboat sliding back down the roster.

3)6/2/87 in Buffalo: Steamboat loses the IC title to the Honky Tonk Man at a house show. McMahon really didn't like Steamboat's no nonsense style and no flash character. He was trying to send him a message by jobbing him out to the gimmicky and jokey HTM. Really damaged Steamboat as a top wrestler after he was poised to be second top face behind Hogan after Wrestlemania III.

Defining moment: Being Dustin Rhodes' surpise partner against Arn Anderson and Larry Zybysko when he made his return to the WCW in '94.

just a quick note, no offense meant. Steamboat returned as the mystery partner for dustin rhodes at a clash of the champions in November 1991 (the same one where sting lost the us t itle to rick rude and the main event saw Lex Luger succesfully defend the WCW title against Rick Steiner)

anyways, how about we try Rick and Scott Steiner

Steiner Brothers

wins

1. Vs Money Inc June 1993 (well actually they won the titles twice in a few days) become one of a select few to capture both the NWA/WCW and WWF tag titles

2. vs Sting and Lex Luger Superbrawl 91 (Haven't seen it but most say it's fantastic)

3. vs Syxx and Scott Hall WCW Nitro 1997 (A rare win for WCW against the nWo and they were ironically managed by Ted Dibiase late of the nWo)

losses

1. VS The Quebecers RAW 9/13/93 (Lose their 2nd and final wwf tag titles by DQ in a province of quebec rules match that sees Johnny Polo (Raven) toss a hockey stick in the ring and Scott intercepts it but the ref sees it and dqs them to lose the belts, just a silly way to give the belts to the canadians)

2. Vs The Outsiders Superbrawl 1998 (Lose their final WCW tag titles when Scott turns on Rick to join the nWo and become what he is today)

3. Vs Bobby Eaton and Arn Anderson Superbrawl 1992 (A great match that ends when madusa throws powder in Ricks eyes and he accidentily suplexes the ref and is dqd afterwards, despite the fact that the steiners had the dangerous alliance beat)

Defining Moment: Defeating the Freebrids for their first tag titles 11/1/89

Rick Steiner (Singles)

wins

1. vs Mike Rotundo, Starrcade 88 (upsets Mike for a killer blowoff to the varsity club angle)

2. vs Scott Steiner Halloween Havoc 98 (finally gets Scott in the ring and his revenge)

3. vs Buff Bagwell Slamboree 1999 (wins wcw tv title when scott steiner interferes, which later that night revealed the fact of rick turning heel and rejoining his brother)

losses

1. vs Lex Luger- Clash of the Champions XVII (loses his first high profile shot at the WCW title)

2. vs Mike Rotundo Chi-Town Rumble Feb 1989 (loses TV title back, but intros scott steiner to WCW)

3. vs Booker T WCW Greed 2001 (loses his final WCW title, the US belt to Booker two weeks before wcw closes)

Defining Moment: Leaving the Varsity Club and becoming the goofy, lovable babyface we all remember

Scott Steiner (Singles)

Wins:

1. vs Booker T WCW Mayhem 2000 (wins his only world title in a caged heat match with a straightjacket on a pole or somethin)

2. vs Goldberg Fall Brawl 1999 (one of the few to cleanly beat goldberg, in a surprisingly good match)

3. vs DDP WCW Greed 2001 (Successfully defends wcw title in the main event of the last WCW ppv ever)

Losses:

1. vs Booker T on the final nitro (loses his only world title to set up Bookers later invasion of wwf in a quick 5 min match due to an injury on scotts part)

2. vs HHH No Way Out 2003 (after a dq win in a horrible rumble match, scott loses rematch, that is only slightly better, but this was his biggest moment of his WWE tenure)

3. vs Booker T Halloween Havoc 2000 (poised to win his first world title, scott loses it and is dqd for attacking booker too severly)

Defining Moment: Attacking Rick while doing the classic steiners pose during a tag title defense against Hall and Nash and joining the nWo

Honorable Mention: Going to a draw with Ric Flair for the title at Clash of The Champions XIV and beating Ricky Steamboat for the TV title shortly before leaving WCW in late 1992

I'll start with a softball:

Hulk Hogan:

3 Biggest Wins:

1> vs Andre WM 3, The biggest Main Event of all time, and a match whose myths have survived nearly 20 years

2> Iron Shiek MSG Jan. 23 1984, The match that sent Hogan from Midwest Megastar (in the AWA) to World Wide house hold name. A squash that defined Hogan's patriotism and popularity, 2 traits that would define him for the next decade

3> Randy Savage, WM 5 March 89, The match was one of Hogan's best from a wrestling standpoint, the storyline was superb, the company made truck loads of money, and Hogan's winfall for his 20 mins of work here was a cool 1.3 million dollars. Match reignited Hulkamania, which had been dormant since Feb. of 88

3 biggest losses

1> Nick Bockwinkel, April 1983 - Hogan gets the 1-2-3 but is DQ'd post match and the place nearly riots. This loss proved just how much the fans wanted Hogan to be the man, and set the stage for the Hulkamania boom

2> Ultimate Warrior 4/1/90, Hogan attempts to pass the torch to the next big thing, and the match is viewed as being dramatic and top notch. The fact that the fans still loved Hogan more than Warrior after this is a testament to the love affair we all had with Hulkamania

3> The Rock WM 18, After being away from the WWF for nearly 10 years, Hulkamania is reborn as the crowd turns on top face The Rock and cheers the evil heel Hulk Hogan, this match gave the Rock further rub, as well as provied Hogan with one last run as a top guy

Defining Moment

The Andre Bodyslam- WM 3

Another defining moment that i would mention is Hogan joining thr nwo

Guest Choken One

Booker T.

1) Bash At the Beach 2000

-Beats Jeff Jarrett for the newly vacated WCW Title in Impromptu Match.

2). The Final Nitro

-Closes WCW down with both U.S and World Title beating Scott Steiner.

3). Great American Bash 1998

-Wins the final stage of the Best of 7 series with Chris Benoit...The series that established him as singles star.

Losses

1) WMXIX.

-Loses to Heel HHH in the mid-card after weeks of HHH's racism and his criminal past being used as storyline.

2). Meyhem 2000

-Loses WCW Title to Scott Steiner in STRAIGHT JACKET STEEL CAGE match.

3). Summerslam 2001

-After weeks of being built as a clone of the rock, he jobs soundly to the Rock on his first WWE ppv and offically buries him right off the bat.

Defining Moment: Winning WCW Title at Bash 2000.

Goldberg

1) Hulk Hogan. Nitro 1999.

-Wins WCW Title in Hometown.

2) Triple H. Unforgiven 2003.

-Wins only WWE Title over real life rival HHH.

3). Diamond Dallas Page. Halloween Havoc 1998.

-His greatest Match.

1). Kevin Nash. Starrcade 1998.

-The end of his Unbeaten streak

2). Brock Lesnar. WMXX.

-Hostile MSG soundly boos him out on his final WWE apperence.

3). Scott Steiner. Fall Brawl 2000.

-His second best match ever and finally made him look vulernable.

defining moment: Jackhammer on Hogan to win WCW Title.