TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Garth

Best Dance Game?

This past weekend I've become addicted to acarde dance machines, and now I really want to get myself a dance mat to play at home. One question though, whats the best dance game out currently?

If you only have an American PS2, I'd say DDRMax. I like the song selection more than Max2's. If you have a Japanese PS2, DDRExtreme is by far the best mix out.

For pads, I'd recommend an Ignition pad. It's relatively high quality and relatively inexpensive. You can get better, but they cost a lot more. Get one at www.levelsix.com. They call them "Deluxe Pads" over there.

Sounds, interesting, will check it out.

You live in the UK right? The only place I can think of that has it is the trocadero.

Actually to all the DDR players, I'm planning to get my brother a dance mat for his birthday and was wondering can you use the plastic mats with shoes on? Or would it just break the mat?

Guest TheBigCalbowski

You live in the UK right? The only place I can think of that has it is the trocadero.

Actually to all the DDR players, I'm planning to get my brother a dance mat for his birthday and was wondering can you use the plastic mats with shoes on? Or would it just break the mat?

Having shoes on will rip the mats. If you want one where shoes are usable, you'll have to get a metal pad.

You mean the Trocadero centre in London?

Yes. I can't think of any other trocaderos. The game is on the second floor of the funland arcade.

Having shoes on will rip the mats. If you want one where shoes are usable, you'll have to get a metal pad.

Any you would recommend?

Guest TheBigCalbowski
Yes. I can't think of any other trocaderos. The game is on the second floor of the funland arcade.

Any you would recommend?

Best metal pad in the market is made by cobalt flux which runs 300 bucks a pop(US dollars)

www.cobaltflux.com

Take your shoes off and save $270. ;)

But if you're going to get a metal pad, definitely get a Cobalt Flux. Anything else isn't worth the risk. You can get them off eBay for half the price, but the quality is terrible. The one I bought didn't work at all, the wiring was a mess and the right arrow barely registered. Total waste of money.

Dude just go old school. Pick yourself up a NES, find Track and Field, locate the mat for that and just run your ass off!