Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

Ban Anglesault?

Ban Anglesault?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Anglesault?

• Yes.
    • No.

Hmph. This "get a fucking life" approach baffles me. Are we not all posting on the same INTERNET WRESTLING MESSAGE BOARD? Nobody here has a life. I don't care what the hell you do in your spare time, you still come back and post here.

Ban Anglesault. Ban Eagan. Ban Chevy. Fucking ban somebody.

Hmph. This "get a fucking life" approach baffles me. Are we not all posting on the same INTERNET WRESTLING MESSAGE BOARD? Nobody here has a life. I don't care what the hell you do in your spare time, you still come back and post here.

T'was an attempt at irony. Ah well.

Ban us all. It'd be funny.

I dunno if I agree with this. It's just something to do. Maybe if you post 50 times a day, but if you post once or twice, it hardly means it cancels out everything else you do straight into "Don't have a life" territory.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Threads do not have to be recent to be examples. That's been proved before when othere posters have been banned. Things get overlooked or ignored. Some mods have personal preferences for certain posters so they overlook poor behavior.

At one point I was friends with Anglesault. His number one supporter. But I've seen his posting such the life out of discussions too many times. I know alot of you can't imagine the board without Anglesault but maybe you should try.

I'd like for everyone who's "On the Fence" to do a search in the WWE Forum, and look at the threads he's created. Just look at the titles and maybe the first post or two. You'll see how it's spamming. Does any ONE POSTER need to start 10+threads bitching about the Edge/Angle Feud?

I dont really think he's done anything to be banned.

He is annoying, but like others have said, being annoying isn't grounds for being banned and if that were the case, there would be several other people who would be on the list ahead of him.

This thread is pointless. Everyone knows that a lot of people don't like the manchild that is Anglesault, but what good is a poll? A lot of "yes" votes acquired through questionable means are worth shit. Democracy doesn't result in banning.

With all the talk of too many thread closures in the WWE folder, you'd think some mod would get around to closing this one.

Indeed. Calling for someone's banning isn't going to make it come any faster, so this thread is pretty pointless.

Also, for the record...I, nor any other member of the TSM Moderating Staff, is afraid to ban Anglesault or any of the so-called "established" posters here. It doesn't matter who it is.

If they deserved to be banned, they will be. If not, then they won't.

Dames