TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

By Request: Does CWM take this forum too seriously

Is he just too into it for his own good?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Is he just too into it for his own good?

• 1. Yes
    • 2. No
    • 3. Get well soon Inc

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I voted Yes.

I know I am.

I'm geussing this is over Anglesault right?

Everyone's been bitching and moaning for over TWO years now so I got fed up and I'm trying to end it.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

heh. I know. I can be a fucking idiot.

I've accepted it and am trying to change.

Notice in the AS thread I'm not swearing and going ballistic? I try to present thoughtful points in support of my opinion.

It's a long road to recovery but together Inc, we can both return to our former glory.

Guest Coffey

I voted no. He just posted what a lot of other people have thought about saying before, I'm sure.

For the record, I thought Anglesault should've been banned a long time ago. Of course, I think the same about RavashingRickRudo & Lord of the Curry as well. Cancers to the WWE folder.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I voted no. He just posted what a lot of other people have thought about saying before, I'm sure.

For the record, I thought Anglesault should've been banned a long time ago. Of course, I think the same about RavashingRickRudo & Lord of the Curry as well. Cancers to the WWE folder.

Whats wrong with RRR? Becuase he likes PRIDE over WWE?

I think the same about RavashingRickRudo & Lord of the Curry as well. Cancers to the WWE folder.

Well, obviously. Humor is the poison that will kill us all.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
This is not about you fuckers. This is about CWM, and more importantly Incandenza's recovery.

Post your gaytime shit somewhere else please.

Fuckin' rights.

Guest Anglesault
I voted Yes.

I know I am.

I'm geussing this is over Anglesault right?

Everyone's been bitching and moaning for over TWO years now so I got fed up and I'm trying to end it.

And that thread was a wakeup call.

I've realized that I have a habit of over reacting when things don't go my way for a while now, but those 2002 threads actually caused my eye to twitch whenever I read one of my posts in the thread.

I've decided to try and stop letting little things that I have no control over get to me. The WWE will never push Angle properly or with any real effort, but I don't need to fly off the handle every week when they fuck up.

The Yankees just simply are not the team they were five, six years ago. But mediocre teams have won it all in the past, and who's to say they can't stumble their way to the championship? Or even get their acts together?

I don't think I can ever be the force of unrelenting positivity in the face of overwhelming shit that some people want TSM to be, but I can certainly calm down somewhat.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I wonder if this gimmick will last longer than Mr. Nice Guy CWM, which lasted about a week.

Guest Anglesault

I don't do gimmicks.

I've made a committment to myself, so it will either take something unspeakably shitty or a whole bunch of minor shitty things to push me over the edge.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

We'll see if he's for real. I'm willing to give him a chance.

*prepares Popick banning thread(?)*

Guest cobainwasmurdered

not when it destroyed every serious conversation people tried to have.

Poster A: I think that the feud with Foley and Orton has been well thought and probably is one of the better booked angles in recent WWE history.

Anglesault: Orton sucks, you're insane.

Poster B: He's not saying that Orton is GOOD, he's just saying that the angle is well done.

Anglesault: How about those Basham's? They sure are the worst team ever.

Poster C:...WTF?

Anglesault:...Edge is teh sux0r.

Guest Anglesault

That's not what I meant by comedy. I was talking about the "What was the booking team thinking?" round tables. :)

And I never called the Bashams the worst team ever.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

actually yes you did. At least you said they were "The worst tag team I've ever seen since I started watching wrestling in 1996"

I'm sure I can find the thread if you like.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
This is not about you fuckers. This is about CWM, and more importantly Incandenza's recovery.

Have your friends started saying gaytime yet?

Guest Anglesault
actually yes you did. At least you said they were "The worst tag team I've ever seen since I started watching wrestling in 1996"

I'm sure I can find the thread if you like.

IMO, they are. But I've only watched wrestling for a little over seven years, with most of it relegated to one company.

They're the worst team I can remember, but I'm not saying there hasn't been worse at some point in wrestling.

Guest Salacious Crumb

All 3 of them add more to that folder than you could ever hope to.

Agent of Oblivion Posted on May 23 2004, 03:37 AM

QUOTE (Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye @ May 22 2004, 09:09 PM)

Have your friends started saying gaytime yet? 

I've only had a few opportunities to bust it out so it really hasn't caught on yet.