TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

TSM Angel Episode Tournament First Round...

Is anything going to beat Not Fade Away in this poll? I don't think so.

I think I'll pass on voting since I haven't seen enough of the early seasons. Alas. There's a summer project...

It isn't my favorite episode, so it could be beaten.

Guest Brian

Apocalypse Nowish is pretty well-loved. Reprise is a really strong episode. I guess it all dpends on what comes up.

I'm not really sold on the tournament idea anymore, either. I mean, a lot of my favorite eps are being voted out/weren't even nominated already.

Couplet!

Wes: Angel, you're like any one of the rare volumes on these shelves; you're one of a kind.

Angel: Really?

(Bookkeeper comes back)

Bookkeeper: Well, I've got 3 copies of this.

Damage! Smile Time vs. Darla?! Sleep Tight vs. Lullaby?! Shanshu vs. Girl in Question?! My head, it burns!

I'm not really sold on the tournament idea anymore, either. I mean, a lot of my favorite eps are being voted out/weren't even nominated already.

Oh you still love it. I made sure my favorite episdoes got in there :lol:

Smile Time vs. Darla

Don't worry, that pisses me off too. I didn't pick them, it was random. When the mouse landed on "Darla" after "Smile Time" was already picked, I was pissed.

These are the interesting match ups because of irony. "City Of..." is against "You're Welcome" seeing how that is the first episode and the 100th. Once again it was a random pick.

"Soulless" vs. "A Hole in the World" because in each episode a character changes.

"Apacolypse Nowish" vs. "Redefinition" because Angel battles some "big bads" of the season.

"Deep Down" vs. "Forgiving" because of the Wes/Angel hate story.

I loved Reprise. The part with Angel going to the Home Office alone makes it great IMO. But Spin the Bottle is...Spin the Bottle.

Guest Brian

Reprise has the brilliant revelation for Angel and sets up the Connor/Angel arc. Plus, I like the shopkeeper.

Holland's elevator scene is the best SP related scene in the series.