TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The official bret hart is fuckin nuts thread

Will Bret talk to Owen and Helen? Will Owen tell Bret to go to the WWF? Discuss here, in the Bret is fuckin nuts thread!

Bret is a moron. I'm sorry, but he is. He has lost all of his dignity, and participating in this is the nail in the coffin. Bret basiclly pissed on his legacy, and although though some of us may remember him for his ring work, most will remember him because he went FUCKIN' NUTS~!. Besides, I don't think he'll get Owen or Helen. He'll probably get Kerry Von Erich or some shit like that instead.

Guest Austin3164life

Whoo boy Bret really has gone off the deep end hasn't he?  I feel sorry for the guy.  His parents duy, his sister claims he harrassed her, his brother died while participating in his favorite sport, and to top it all off, he was screwed by one of his best friends and mentors.....what else can go wrong for Bret Hart??

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Whoo boy Bret really has gone off the deep end hasn't he?  I feel sorry for the guy.  His parents duy, his sister claims he harrassed her, his brother died while participating in his favorite sport, and to top it all off, he was screwed by one of his best friends and mentors.....what else can go wrong for Bret Hart??

not to mention his career was ended by a horrible cuncussion, his whole family is feuding with each other, and he got divorced.

Guest The Man in Blak

He's just beyond help.  I feel sorry for him, but at the same time, I'm slightly desensitized because he's been singing the same song and dance for the last four years, noble song as it may be.  I just really wish that, for his sake, his life can get back in order.