TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andy

Has anyone traded or bought from wrestlingods

Guest Andy

Had a look through www.wrestlingods.com - they've got a lot of stuff there - anyone used them before?

Best wishes,

Andy

Guest Tony149

I've never bought anything from them, but their FAQ is pretty much a replica of what John McAdam has on his site.

Guest SSVideo

yeah i traded with them and I only got half the stuff and their vq is way off. Very Good is Good/Fair. I wouldn't deal with them again.

Guest hitman1296

I set up a trade with them about a year and a half ago, and never recieved my tapes. At first they said the tapes that I sent weren't what they were supposed to be, and then later said my tapes would be sent within the week. After about a month of waiting, I e-mailed them and asked where my tapes were. They then claimed that they didn't know who I was and that they never set up any kind of trade we me. I would never deal with them if I were you.

Guest midnightxpress 4life

I've dealt with them twice once was a one tape trade and then a 20 tape trade.  Both times I got all my stuff.  As someone said the Vq ratings are bullshit compared to what they send you.  The guy that i talked to on IM was always a major pain in the ass however I did get my tapes both times.