TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brian

Conspiracy theories on hogan's reign

Guest Brian

Yeah, well there's got to be something wrong with the whole political thing if Triple H lost the belt a month into his much anticipated face title reign where he was supposed to move tons of merchandise. Anyways, he lost to Hogan of all people. So what the heck happened. Here's all the possible political cards that could be pulled:

1. HHH pulled the "Let's watch Hogan fail" card. In this respect, Triple H is willing to give up the title to see how much Hogan can take with the over-exposure and with the belt since he really doesn't have anything going after that. Than Triple H comes back, gets the rub, takes the title, and is more over as a face (in theory). Well, anyone could have pulled this but everyone will automatically point to HHH.

2. HHH wants to be in a better position for a Hogan job.

3. Undertaker wants the Hogan job, and he wants it for the title.

4. Jericho is getting the Hogan job, and partially because of the position Rock is in, he can get to this point.

5. Rock looks better, HHH doesn't. Rock pulls the card here,  makes himself look better having beat Hogan.

6. Austin, pissed at Triple H and wanting to see Hogan fail, puts over Taker for the title shot but waits to see either of them fail.

7. Steph (or Vince) is pissed at Triple H for whatever reason.

These are your conspiracies, feel free to discuss and add.

5. Rock looks better, HHH doesn't. Rock pulls the card here,  makes himself look better having beat Hogan.

What? Rock looks better? Brian are checking them out?

:D

Really thought I bet Triple wants Hogan to fail and that's why he lost the belt. Triple H can go fuck himself that son of a bitch. He is so damn selfish and is forcing Hogan on us now.

Guest The Man in Blak

As I said in my observations live in the Raw thread, the reaction for Hogan when he's not in the ring is really, really mixed.  I think people know in their mind that this guy shouldn't be holding the belt, but they're easy to give up the ghost once he's in there because it's all nostalgia.  I have a feeling that this ratio may not hold as the weeks progress, though.

And my "skeptical" argument for Triple H would be that his stepping aside for Hogan would win him major fans in the back, allowing him a better foothold for future considerations by almost everybody.  This is not how I truly feel of course, but that'd be my angle if I was a HHHater.

Guest goodhelmet

You forgot the Hogan is the only one getting popps louder than RVD conspiracy. HHH makes sure RVD gets squashed while putting over Hogan. Therefore, when RVD is required to job, Trips can claim he puts people over when necessary. this will be especially relevant when it's time for RVD and Trips to face each other.