TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astro

I shit in the shower stall tonight

Guest Astro

I was taking a shower, farted, felt the urge to shit, and just let it drop. I rinsed the fecal matter down the drain, then wiped up the corn and other solids up with some napkins.

Good Day all.

I was taking a shower, farted, felt the urge to shit, and just let it drop. I rinsed the fecal matter down the drain, then wiped up the corn and other solids up with some napkins.

Good Day all.

Don't ever discuss any facet of your life from the waist down.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Good Day all.

Why the fuck didn't you just step out of the shower and take a shit on the toilet like a human...?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Well this is certainly interesting....I guess we should all be thankful he didn't do his business while sitting in a tub filled with water.

I was taking a shower, farted, felt the urge to shit, and just let it drop.  I rinsed the fecal matter down the drain, then wiped up the corn and other solids up with some napkins.

Good Day all.

Why the fuck didn't you just step out of the shower and take a shit on the toilet like a human...?

Yeah. Now pissing in the shower is one thing. We've all done that once. But taking a crap in the shower? That's sick, lazy, and probably not good for the plumbing.

EDIT: I think it's been said before: when you get owned by -iB-, you've gotta clean up your act or do SOMETHING.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I hope -iB- meant to go IN the toilet. Not ON it. Cause that's a worse mess than the shower one.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I think both prepositions are acceptable for the action of taking a shit.

It's true but it still sounds a bit awkward. If you're saying "I'm on the toilet" thats fine, but when you tell someone to shit on the toilet, it just sounds a bit funny.

I tihnk I'll stop now, because talking about fecal matters isn't my cup off tea.

I think both prepositions are acceptable for the action of taking a shit.

It's true but it still sounds a bit awkward. If you're saying "I'm on the toilet" thats fine, but when you tell someone to shit on the toilet, it just sounds a bit funny.

I tihnk I'll stop now, because talking about fecal matters isn't my cup off tea.

If you're shitting in the toilet, you're in too deep.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

The war will never end in the in vs. on saga. i would like to forget this topic ever started, but knowing how sick some people are, this will last several pages.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

hang yourselves

Edit: by your ears

The war will never end in the in vs. on saga. i would like to forget this topic ever started, but knowing how sick some people are, this will last several pages.

You're just quitting because you know you're wrong.

Sit on the toilet, shit on the toilet, that's my motto.*

Also, it's "in line," not "on line," Slayer. That one is just crazy.

*:that's not really The Czech Republic's motto.

Guest Choken One

The problem is that those words can on occasion mean the EXACT same thing but it's not always the case...which is why it is crucial that we establish...WHEN and HOW it's appropiate to use either ON or IS.

" The Movie is In"

"The Movie is On"

Clearly...The Latter is the correct form...but you will still hear some people use the former term to express the same meaning.

usually the words mean total different things and would ruin the point of the statement if used the other way around

"the doctor is on"

"When does Raw come In?"

This topic has always been a topic of lingering never ending debate for gramma(e)r freaks...but for a good reason.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I throw in the towel because TCR is right. At least 90% of the time in/on can be used for the same thing. For some reason it just seemed funny when using on...I guess I ate some bad deviled eggs.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

"On" is acceptable when the subject is not physical, i.e. "In the movies" and "On the movies" mean the same thing. "On" the screen.

But when it's physical, "On" is on (top) and "in" is in(side), that's all there is to it.

Odd

Around here, intellectual discussions usually degenerate into scatology, not the other way around...

"On" is acceptable when the subject is not physical, i.e. "In the movies" and "On the movies" mean the same thing. "On" the screen.

You see a movie in the theater.

You watch a movie on TV.

Noodle THAT one for a while.

How come when you eat corn, no matter how much you chew it, you poop it out in whole kernals?

(Question submitted by Timzx)

Corn poop is one of the greatest mysteries in life. I grew up pondering the same question. This is what I think is happening:

When we chew corn, the outer coating slips off the inner kernal. This outer yellow coating is almost entirely cellulose, and is indigestible. It passes through the gut untouched, and emerges looking like a whole kernal, although it is mostly just the outer skin. The inside of the kernal is starchy and digestible, and that is the part that we succeed in chewing up.

http://www.heptune.com/poop.html