TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astro

I shit in the shower stall tonight

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
"On" is acceptable when the subject is not physical, i.e. "In the movies" and "On the movies" mean the same thing. "On" the screen.

You see a movie in the theater.

You watch a movie on TV.

Noodle THAT one for a while.

But that's different, because you're talking about where you're seeing it. It has nothing to do with the way that you're actually seeing the film.

"Due to The Czech Republic being a fuckstain, TSM is down 12 points today."

"On" is acceptable when the subject is not physical, i.e. "In the movies" and "On the movies" mean the same thing. "On" the screen.

You see a movie in the theater.

You watch a movie on TV.

Noodle THAT one for a while.

But that's different, because you're talking about where you're seeing it. It has nothing to do with the way that you're actually seeing the film on.

"Due to The Czech Republic being a fuckstain, TSM is down 12 points today."

It's still grammatical nuance, which is what this thread ended up being about.

But I'm done with this thread because -iB- called me a fuckstain and I don't ahve any dignity left. :(

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Wow, Incandenza killed this thread dead. Just when I think something here is funny, he pops in to say "this isn't funny." Hm.

Since when is shitting in a shower stall funny? I think the lack of control over one's ass valve is more alarming than funny.

Wow, Incandenza killed this thread dead. Just when I think something here is funny, he pops in to say "this isn't funny." Hm.

Since when is shitting in a shower stall funny? I think the lack of control over one's ass valve is more alarming than funny.

I was referring to the humor of unexpected intellectual debate spinning off of Astro's lack of bowel control.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I was referring to the humor of unexpected intellectual debate spinning off of Astro's lack of bowel control.

I honestly stopped reading after the third post. My apologies.

This reminds me of my post about a year ago about my taking a shit in the street. The more memorable bit was purchasing a bar of soap, some paper towels and a bottle of water from the shop my friends were working in at the time.

Hygiene first.

Thanks for picking up the slack of the horribly old "Inc/Kinetic" joke that even MrRant dropped after awhile.

No problem

I figured it would offset the worn out "this thread doesn't meet my standards" shit you like to break out in every other HD thread

Actually on it. There was a wierd little alcove bit that formed a little seat bit, it was 5:00AM, no-one was about and I was leaving the city in 3 hours, so I thought why the fuck not.

Guest FrigidSoul

I wonder how many Hail Marys it would take to repent for that

Guest FrigidSoul

I don't know which is worse

The fact that Boo Bradley was banned or the fact Inca is an active member of Friendster. I'm going to need some time to think this one over. Its all too much