TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

How many memory cards do you own?

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Aww, Microsoft doesn't want people putting Linux on their X-Boxes anymore do they XD

I have 2 for my PS2

I have a regular one then I have this generic "SuperCard" thing. It's nice and big but its a piece of crap because you have to load it's own memory card disk every time you turn on your playstation. I'm to lazy to do that so it only get used to back things up like Madden Seasons and NBA Live Seasons and Rosters.

I dont know how many I have total counting N64 controller paks, but I've got 3 Gamecube Memory Cards

1 - 59

2 - 251

I would really like to have one of those new Memory Card 1019s (comes out next week, bit pricey though @$30).

Im a "Official" memory card person only, since the time I bought a generic N64 card and it would lose my saves about once every month.

I have had my gamecube BEAST of a memory card from Interact for about a year now and never lost a thing. And got it for 10 bucks in the clearance rack at EB games.

That may be, but like him, I don't trust third-party gear regardless, especially something like a memory card.

Anyway, while $30 for the 1019 is pricey, it's still a good deal since the 59 is $15 and 251 is $20. For $30 you get what four 251s at $80 altogether would offer.

I have four cards. One 15 block for N64, one 8MB for PS2, and for GC, one 59 (which came along with Animal Crossing) and one 251.

Guest Flyboy
Why in the FUCK would they do that? Don't they realize the lack of a memory card is one of the main selling points of the system?

That's exactly what I thought when I heard the news.

"That may be, but like him, I don't trust third-party gear regardless, especially something like a memory card."

Agreed, especially after losing data on the PS1 and N64, and game data playing hide and seek on my DC Mega Memory Card.

I have 4 Memory cards for Gamecube...

2 are 59, I bought one cause I needed it at the time and the second one came with Animal Crossing

2 are 251's, I bought one cause it held more memory and the other one I only got for 7 bucks off a kid who won it in one of my store tournaments. Long story short, he won a memory card for fastest time on F-zero, didn't actually own a gamecube, so I bought it.