TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zack Malibu

Official "we hate the nwo/big show" thread

Guest Zack Malibu

I was sick of the NWO before Wrestlemania even rolled around, but after having a RAW induced flashback to WCW circa '98 last night, I had to get this out of my system.

1)The NWO, if they need ANY new members, it's not the Big Show.  3 heatless clods, one of whom isn't even WORKING right now, do not need a 4th heatless clod, whose claim to fame was bodysurfing his fathers casket.

2)Weren't they at least attempting to push Show as a face these last few weeks?  Any pops, however slight they are, are gone now, thanks to this stupid turn.

3)The NWO have always tried to be the "cool" heels.  X-Pac with his "gang member" look, Nash being a wise ass, and Hall stealing everything he can from his Razor Ramon gimmick.  How does an overweight freak of nature with a Bluto From Popeye beard fit into the "cool" equation?

Comments, thoughts, questions or just pure hatred?  Post it here!

Guest alfdogg

Somebody posted a while back that Big Show is better to have than Test because at least he has charisma and is over.  Well, with his heel turn, there goes the charisma part.  Now hopefully he doesn't catch the heatless bug that is running in the Clique right now.

I have to say, if the Big Show had of stopped eating all the pies for a while before this little development, I might have been ableto get up some enthusiasm for it.

Send him back to Ohio. Please.

On the other hand, at least he's able to walk, unlike a certain mr Nash.

Guest Black Tiger

If anyone was fooled by that then you have my pitty for the loss of your brain. Big Show was about as useful as Test. Now Austin will be kicking his ass on house shows and RAW and the WWF thinks that the fans will care about him again. The last thing he did that I really cared about was standing beside Kurt Angle, when Angle was preaching no sex, yelling "Condoms! get your condoms!

Guest Austin3164life

To be honest, the NWO should've never EVER been brought in to begin with.  Fuck them......

Guest Singular

Worst part is this means Show is probably going to get a push.  Or he will feud with Bradshaw.  Either way it's just hurting the viewers.

Worst part is this means Show is probably going to get a push.  Or he will feud with Bradshaw.  

No. I don't want to even think about that.

He might actually have an excuse to yell "AAAHHHHHHHHHTHECHOKESLAM" like he did when he was the Giant, every single week when he was on Nitro, now he's bringing it to RAW.

Guest Zack Malibu

Maybe we'll get to relive the Flair/Giant "coffee and high heels" feud of 1996 again!

I think that 1995 proved if a FALL FROM THE ROOF OF AN ARENA can't kill the man, we'll never be rid of him.

The Big Show is a friend of Hogan, isn't he?

Great. Another overpaid talentless mate... :angry:

Guest toggle

So why does it seem like hardly anyone is bothered by this? I think I'm just watching the wrong kind of wrestling. I've never seen puro at all, but damn. Doesn't it bother the WWF that they are doing the same thing that killed WCW? Or do people really love this crap? I'm bored. The WWF is officially boring. Maybe I had me hopes up that the brand extenstion would fix things.

Guest FakeRazor

While I'm no big Test fan, I gotta defend him here.  There's no way in hell that he's worse than Paul Wight.

The problems with the NWO are-

1) Scott Hall is an ageing recovering alcoholic, who may only manage a couple of good matches again, if even.

2) Kevin Nash's body is riddled with injury, and he just can't cut it. He'll never have a good match again, probably.

3) X-pac really seems unable to catch up with 2002. He seems unable to perform a good match, despite proving to have the skills necessary.

4) The Big Show has been steadily gaining weight and his ability to perform has been suffering. Seems unable to generate much heat.

So, the most "dangerous" faction in the wwf is made up of people who can't wrestle. But it's okay, they all get on with Hogan and HHH, so they must be money in the bank. Who needs to actually promote a story by fueding in the ring?

Guest Just call me Dan

The fat bastard could cut some weight and go back to that cool looking goatee and then revert to his short-like tights and an nWo sleeveless shirt and look halfway decent.

The way too long hair, the mountain man beard and that dumb ass singlet look ridiculous.  He can really throw some emotion into his promos if he tries, and if he gets mic time, that's a plus.  I'm sure he has a lot of frustration to get off his chest and he could pull off a few compelling interviews.  If he'd practice what he preached and hit some stacker 2, lost about 75 pounds I'd be interested.

One thing is for sure, I'm optomistic as hell and I'd give the huge guy a chance, but get off your lazy ass man. Step it up.

Apparently, part of the card of the Insurexxtion PPV in England this year will feature the blockbuster....of none other than Big Show vs. Bradshaw. Which means a feud. Which means it will suck. Which means I will be sad. Which also means that the nWo will be at ringside for all of his matches.  I feel sorry for those damn Brits, they get two, count 'em, TWO PPVs over there a year, and they get a Badshaw/Big Slow match.

Ohhhh yeah......the Big Show, I'll admit it, did have some pretty good heat when he had that impersonation gimmick two years ago. That was very amusing, climaxing with his ironic Hogan impersonation at (more irony) Backlash. That was 2 years ago. Since then, he has gained about 150 pounds, he has lost most of his heat, and gained a friend in Hulk Hogan. Oh yeah, and he has no talent. All of these ingredients, and you get, what else, an nWo member. It's just that easy.

Guest Kahran Ramsus
Apparently, part of the card of the Insurexxtion PPV in England this year will feature the blockbuster....of none other than Big Show vs. Bradshaw.

They had that match last year too.

Did they really? Hmm....yes, but now since both are MAIN-EVENT CALIBER WRESTLERS~!, it will probably given then needed time to build. (Hah!)

Guest Just call me Dan

You're right, that pic of Bradshaw makes me laugh pretty damn hard too.

Guest Austin3164life

The NWO just plain flat out S-U-C-K-S.  It was a stupid idea to bring them back, because nostalgia only grabs marks by the balls for about a month or two.  The NWO is already stale, and Hogan's staleness time is approaching shortly.  Damn Vince.......

Adding Big Show, who hasn't gone anywhere for a long time, is another lame idea to the whole NWO fiasco.....

Guest RicFlairGlory

I really dont mind it, because watching these guys is pathetic stupid funny, and it'll advance the "Flair inadvertently screws Austin" storyline, which sadly is the best thing RAW has had going for them in the ME