TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

Man of 1004 Modes needs a new name.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I would like to take a moment to bring something to light.

Man of 1004 Modes is the worst poster that has ever posted on this board. He's a mixture of the worst parts of Cutthroat and Nathaniel Hawthorne. He's stupid and verbose, like some child's doll at the bottom of a sticky toybox, with an object lodged on the button that makes it spew retardation. The batteries are low, so some things don't quite make sense, bear no relevance to conversation, or most commonly, are completely uninteresting, uninformative, and unfunny.

Even when referring to him, it sounds stupid. He ruins everything he's involved with. One can't even say "Man of 1004 Modes is a brainless pencildick stooge" without feeling foolish for uttering his name. He's like a sloth in the respect that he pisses and shits on himself, thus growing a loathesome fungus that renders him repellent to anything with senses and taste.

He needs a new name, and I'm taking suggestions starting now.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

A mountain is somethin'...you don't wanna fuuuuuck with...

Guest FrigidSoul

I thought of something similiar to this last night but decided to go to bed and save it for when I woke up. Thus I will add to your thread.

It has come to my attention that some people need to stop creating threads. These people are like stray dogs shitting in the lawn at night. Then we wake up, go out to fetch the morning paper and instead step in the horrid mess they leave behind.

Slacket - You started a banned posters/ gimmik tournament based upon the reaction of my nominating ABOBO in the posters tournament. From there you not only fucked up by not making proper brackets but you forgot ABOBO. You ripped Chave off and made him look bad and he may not post here much because of it. You sealed your fate by starting this thread. Clearly you and your contest need to be shut down.

-iB- - You suffer from being young and not having enough life experiences. If there are black people in Australia you need to go hang out with them. I don't mean black people by definition of people with darker skin. I mean black people as in real black people, like they wear FuBu, drive beat up Honda Civics with box speakers in the trunk blasting away Nas as the rest of the car rattles its way down the street, and watch BET's programing line-up. If they don't kill you then you may find yourself drawing off some of their finer qualities. Think of it like that one scientific expedition where the woman spent a year interacting with gorillas in the rain forrest. Instead of "Gorillas in the Myst" this could be your "Blacks in the Hood" venture. Go now, and come back in a year.

Man of 1004 Modes - Agent of Oblivion is right, that did feel retarded to type. You're the Gail Kim of this board. Knowing you're not polished you try to use even the simplest ideas for a thread and still botch it, injuring everybody involved. You've failed at the internet and yet you will not admit it. Truly the only solution to this is for you to shoot yourself in the head, but breaking your computer before you do this so nobody with your genetic code can come online either. Splattering your own brains on the wall will ensure a better tommorow for all of us.

All of that being said I suggest his new name be "Sucks at the Internet lolololol" because it fits him so.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
He's only gotten worse since he adopted the self-deprecating, "yeah, I know I suck" schtick.

Atleast he's humble

How lame must you be to be continually shat on by the populace of a message board while still coming back for more.

He's been doing it for months, I've been doing it for years. I suck.

Really? I had no idea I was associating myself with such a loser.

Don't you know I only talk to cool message board people?

Well you might as well turn yourself right around, leave, and never look back. I'm the antithesis of cool.

Guest Vitamin X
Or just "I Suck"

I second this one. At least it's appropriate and even goes along with his self-deprecation.

But at least he will be reminded of it constantly, thus making it possible he will eventually leave.

Guest FrigidSoul

I think its appropriate to place this in here.

Choken One's posts today make me want to beat him with a baseball bat.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
How in the hell is he like Hawthorne.

I'm not sure if I remember where I was going with that. Maybe something about being wordy and dull.

Either way, Dumpface is winning.