TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gthureson

How long until hhh reaches critical mass?

Guest gthureson

I don't actually hate HHH.   Then again, I have been without WWFE entertainment except for Heat since early December.

But after seeing some pictures of Hunter, I have to ask....

How long until his body mass expands to a point where it can no longer be safely controlled and it starts some kind of weird Einsteinen reaction, and destroys the arena the show is in?

I'm picking 2 months.

He lost the title, meaning he has to bulk up even more.

Guest Mik at Cornell

Yeah, I'm just curious as to what everyone thinks about HHH looks physically.

My friends and I all lift weights fairly regularly. None of us are exactly jacked but I can bench about 300 pounds and I have some pretty good muscle tone, and I would NEVER want to look like HHH. However, most of the people I lift with said they would like ntohing more than to look like HHH. I would rather have a frame of the Rock. I can't say Edge, Christian, Jericho, etc because I am already bigger than they are, but I would never want to look like HHH. So my question to you guys here is, if you had the chance would you look like HHH?

Well, most the girls I know fancy the arse of Edge, so I dont care about his intensity, I'd be him. lol.

Triple H is just too much!!!

Guest gthureson

Hunter is looking freaky bulky.

I wouldn't want that kind of body.   Its obvious is carrying an unnatural amount of muscle mass.

Guest dreamer420

Ohh well.  It's his choice and if he wants to turn into the Dynamite Kid then let him.  As long as he can still perform in the ring I don't care what he's up to.

It's too late. He's already lost most of his ability in the ring. The only thing he has to his name are his GOD DAMN INTENSE~! knees and the KICK WHAM PEDIGREE (copyright Scott Keith)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

he can perform him the ring...badly.

'sault clear your pm box, it's full so i can't send you the ppv match.

He used to have some really cool moves. He had this liitle spot where he'd swing around an opponent off an Irish whip into a DDT... No matter who did that I used to mark.

God be with the days...