TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

Official rvd sucks thread

Guest The Vanilla Midget

its a bit sad really when you class something as shockingly good when it "didnt suck." that just shows how bad the old man really is, but i do remember him having a watchable match with some other lump, but ultimately, taker sucks!!

Guest Coffin Surfer

I personally think RVD is decent.  He isn't good, he doesn't suck, he is just average.  Most people say he sucks, because of his moveset.  I disagree, I think he has a great moveset, he just has no clue how to use it.  

I doubt he ever will learn how to put a match together.  I don't think he wants to.  He has managed to stay over just by doing his usual spots and moves, why should he bust his ass to put together a great match.    

He has potential to be great, but I serioulsy don't think he'll ever live up to it.  He's had over half a decade to learn, but he has showed little signs of improvement.  At least he can be carried to watchable matches, which is more than I can say for alot of the WWF's current TV roster.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

yeah....I love how Taker carried him...and Regal and Goldust.

What amazes me most is how all the other matches those guys are in suck...but they can carry RVD.

That's talent.

Guest Coffin Surfer

"yeah....I love how Taker carried him...and Regal and Goldust.

What amazes me most is how all the other matches those guys are in suck...but they can carry RVD.

That's talent."

All those matches suck too, maybe * to ** material.  They were complete messes. You put RVD in there with someone that can work and you can get a solid match.  But than again his match with Eddy was a complete mess too.  

But I truely think RVD's best match was against Bam Bam.  You know why? It wasn't cause he was carried, it was because RVD actually busted his ass and worked in that match.

Guest Coffin Surfer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A ** Taker match is hard to come by.

I said * to **.  As in between * and **.  The ** is there, because RVD/Regal was pretty close to a **.

truth be told, I'm not always sure what makes a "great Match"  but I do know this,  I would rather watch an RVD spotfest, where he moves from spot to spot, than most matches today.  True, the man is no Benoit.  But he moves well and his spots are fine.  He's not the greatest, but he certainly is good.