TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

Who the fuck moved our thread?

Guest Vitamin X
I'm waiting for Dames to post his reasoning/response before I fly off on the handle.

Come on, where's the flying off the handle?!

Personally I feel that the thread was appropriate for the WWE folder and that the Fantasy Booking forum is rather meaningless.

If Dean Rasmussen's workrate report on a show can be posted in the WWE forums, then why can't a fairly entertaining report by RRR/LOTC?

Honestly, the truth is that I could care less either way, but the childish way in which this was presented killed any chance of it being put back in the folder.

Dames

Guest FrigidSoul
First off Banky, don't tell me what to do.

Don't go telling Dames how to messageboard. He's been interneting longer than any of us.

Don't go telling Dames how to messageboard. He's been interneting longer than any of us.

Stop being a smart ass.

Dames

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Dames, follow simple logic. The rules SHOULD apply for everyone. If Rudo's thing got moved, other reports of a similar nature should too. Don't get hasty with me because I see an obvious error in your logic.

I don't disagree with you.

But I take exception to the fact that you constantly jump down my throat, even when it has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Dames