TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Internet Rumors for 6/5/2004!

Look, who asked for you to throw logic into this? Asshole, I was having fun being patronizing.

Honestly, though, that's half-right. In the case of an e-fed, particularly this one, the world champion tends to be more important than the whole in a single sense: If the champion is driven, visible, and working an interesting angle, the excitment and motivation seems to trickle-down. I'm a firm believer that the champion must be doing something with the belt; it's not enough to just win it and be satisfied.

-Z

:huh:

Damn, do you take everything personally? I was having fun, too. Pardon me if my sense of humor doesn't translate well over the internet...

- Dub "And I could have sworn that the ;) smiley gave me away" Cee

...it was sarcasm, dude. I thought being blindingly obvious gave that away.

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

Not necessarily... Danny honestly isn't the best demonstration of a visible champion. Someone like, say, Va'aiga or Edwin is the best example. They don't make you look good so much as they seemingly inspire the rest of the fed.

-Z

Danny honestly isn't the best demonstration of a visible champion.

*wonders if this can help his quest to become World Champ, since it's virtually impossible to STOP me promo-ing*

*realises that if this were true, Rando would have won the damn thing five times by now*