TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TigerDriver91

Bradshaw Causes Incident At House Show

Guest Trivia247

good thing HHH wasn't there with his logo and T shirts lately.

(Waits for those horde of people who refuses to see the shocking similarities of his logos and the symbols of the Nazi and pre existing German Empire of the Kaiser of WWI)

Its time to Sig Hail the Game........

Guest Quik

It's funny to do a Nazi salute in Germany if you're just trying to piss off a bunch of Germans for no reason. It's stupid and desperate to do a Nazi salute in the ring in Germany if you're a wrestler trying to get heat. Questions?

(Waits for those horde of people who refuses to see the shocking similarities of his logos and the symbols of the Nazi and pre existing German Empire of the Kaiser of WWI)

I always thought HHH's logo looked more like the KKK cross.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield has been released from his contract. WWE wishes him the best in the future

WWE.com

Ah, I can only wish. :D

Guest Quik
WWE.com is saddened by the passing of John "Bradshaw" Layfield. After giving a Nazi salute in Germany, several angry Germans raped him to death. Bradshaw, with his final words, described his death as "ironic".

John "Bradshaw" Layfield has been released from his contract. WWE wishes him the best in the future

WWE.com

Ah, I can only wish. :D

Fuckass.

I bought that one.

Well, before I read the bottom part.

Guest netslob

i'm not surprised by this...Bradshaw IS a Republican, right? lord knows Republicans and Nazis aren't too far removed. :D

anyway, i wish Goldberg were still on staff for this...he'd wup the shit out of this motherfucker, and deservedly so. Bradshaw...Go. Fuck. Yourself. Cocksucker.

I'm not sure if the WWE will be banned from the country, but past precedent shows that Bradshaw will be banned from the country.

One of the Hart brothers (Bruce Hart or Smith Hart, I think) was doing weird shit to get heat during a German tour in the 70s or 80s and got deported for coming out in a Nazi uniform and doing the Heil salute.

Guest DeathBecomesYou
Thats crazy. If he really wants heat they should have him come out in a KKK outfit.

I'd imagine he'd already have the outfit.

Guest Anglesault

HHH's logo is the Iron Cross.

But the Iron Cross started well before Nazism. I believe it's the equivalent of the purple heart.

HHH did the same thing a few years ago. They probably find it funny, but it only shows how ignorant and stupid they are.

It's illegal and could cause problems for him and WWE. If someone calls the cops on it they'll probably be fined a nice amount of money.

He'd deserve it, too. How stupid do you have to be to do something illegal in the ring, not to mention something as distasteful as this? I knew that Bradshaw is a moron, but damn...

But the Iron Cross started well before Nazism. I believe it's the equivalent of the purple heart.

You're right. The iron cross is also still the logo of the German air force, so I dunno why it always gets confused as a nazi symbol.

Here's a pic of the German jet Phantom F4F:

phantom.jpg

you can clearly see the logo on there.

Well, it's better than heels coming to Britain and insulting the tea I guess.

Anyway...yeah, it's bad shit. No more than you'd expect from Bradshaw, but hey. It's bad timing could have made it a lot worse however.

Guest Trivia247

You're right. The iron cross is also still the logo of the German air force, so I dunno why it always gets confused as a nazi symbol.

phantom.jpg

Now add the new design of the two wings and the reef that would surround the swastia (sp) and replace it with HHH's Symbol. Just seems to get closer and closer to the line without taking that legit cross over it. Like as if he started wearing red tights with the white circle with a black symbol in the middle.

(In other news)

WWE Wrestler and Contender for their non consequesial Smackdown World title John Bradshaw Layfield was assaulted and left for dead in the Red Light District of what use to be East Berlin. Local Hookers and Tranvestites have reported three men accost him. Reports are sketchy but evidently the crime was perpetrated by three men whom worked for the WWE but of course no one remembers their names because in wrestling if you are not phyiscally in the company and your active then you Don't exist

The local WWE Road agents have gone to American's Most wanted for help and so far we have these clues

there were three assailents

One is Bald and kept wagging his tongue and making goofy facial expressions

The second looked like a homeless guy who tried beating Bradshaw to death with a stuffed Frankenstein Doll then rammed a shopping cart into his face, then gave the sign of the Crucifix for no damn reason..

and the third guy.... kept missing took most of Bradshaw's retaliation and Kept Compulsively Patting himself on the back.

Be sure to look for the BNN updates on Bradshaw's condition on Smackdown... Usually during any match that somehow manage to become halfway decent and Vince won't allow that....

m2.jpg

*marks out for the Chosen One appearance

If I remember correctly, I believe the Iron Cross was the symbol on shields dating back to the Crusades.

Guest Trivia247
m2.jpg

*marks out for the Chosen One appearance

If I remember correctly, I believe the Iron Cross was the symbol on shields dating back to the Crusades.

Probaly the emblem of the Teutonic Knights or the Hospitaliers.

Somehow I don't see HHH picking this stuff because it happens to be emblems from the Crusades.

Guest Anglesault

phantom.jpg

Now add the new design of the two wings and the reef that would surround the swastia (sp) and replace it with HHH's Symbol. Just seems to get closer and closer to the line without taking that legit cross over it. Like as if he started wearing red tights with the white circle with a black symbol in the middle.

What?

I must be reading what you said incorrectly, because I thought you said that Iron Cross physically looks like the swastika and that means HHH is going to come to th ring wearing a Nazi flag.

Guest Indikator

HHH did the same thing in 1999 and look where he is know. I can see the headlines "2006: Shane McMahon and JBL are a couple"

I´m curios whose idea it was. Bradshaw was in the mid-90´s active for CWA and he should know of the Hart incident. As fas as I know he didn´t do the salute at that time. And with HHH doing it too I come to the conclusion that it wasn´t Bradshaws idea.

BTW: You still gotta love Goldberg who refused to go to Germany while in WCW and is in a business with so many people who love to do nazi gestures

All I can say is that he is a total idiot. To bad that fan didn't get to Bradshaw and attempt to beat him up

If MSNBC gets wind of this it could easily cost ol' John his TV deal.

MSNBC: Ha Ha! Fox News has Nazi sympathizers on their network.

That would run on the bottom of their news ticker repeatedly the next slow news day.

WWE.com is saddened by the passing of John "Bradshaw" Layfield. After giving a Nazi salute in Germany, several angry Germans raped him to death. Bradshaw, with his final words, described his death as "ironic".

Gosh that is sooooooooooooooooooooo funny.

HHH did the same thing in 1999 and look where he is know. I can see the headlines "2006: Shane McMahon and JBL are a couple"

I´m curios whose idea it was. Bradshaw was in the mid-90´s active for CWA and he should know of the Hart incident. As fas as I know he didn´t do the salute at that time. And with HHH doing it too I come to the conclusion that it wasn´t Bradshaws idea.

BTW: You still gotta love Goldberg who refused to go to Germany while in WCW and is in a business with so many people who love to do nazi gestures

Just me or does this not make any sense?

Dames

I believe that the "Hart incident" he's referring to comes from Dynamite Kids book where he talks about Smith Hart cutting his mustache into a Hitler and doing the Nazi salute to get heat.

After that, I have no fucking clue what he's saying.

Guest Anglesault

Just me or does this not make any sense?

Dames

I think the gist is that it wasn't Bradshaw's idea.

Lock him up and throw away the key, says I!