TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest oldschoolwrestling

Latino heat fucking sucks

Guest oldschoolwrestling

First off, I love Eddie Guerrero.  Have always been a mark for him, am glad he's back, hope he continues to do well.

But fuck the Latino Heat gimmick.  Every time he starts spouting off calling someone "mommy", I just want to kick the tv.  Doing Cheech Marin bits went out in the 80's and it is not funny.  I thought they would have learned from the Eddie/Chyna debacle but no....

Guest Singular

You didn't find the King and Eddie's commentary hystarical?  I was crackin up.  Senior Perfecto, I mean come on.

I, too, find it mildly amusing, but when it's long and drawn out (ie: doing commentary for a whole match) it is really annoying. He should deetch thee speedy gonzalees eemeetation ASAP. Oh well, at least he's not calling himself a "Filthy Animal" and stealing Ric Flair's watch.

Guest dreamer420

I think Guerrero's gimmick should somehow revolve around his crazy mullet.

Guest y2jailbait

noooooooooo, That Mullet has gotta go, he looks like frickn Joe Dirt. But he's still my hero!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

it's amusing i geuss. but i'd rather see the old CHEAT TO WIN~! Eddie. That was so awesome.

Guest FakeRazor

Guererro gets his power from his mullet.  If he cut it, he'd suck as a wrestler.  Just like Scott Hall.  He lost the little strand in his face, and now he sucks.  Why?  Because he gets his power from that little strand.

Guest razazteca

I always hated the stupid Latino Heat gimmick, its one of the worst gimmicks for a mexican on the lines of Tito Santana as the bull fighter bad.

Whats next is Eddie gonna ride a lowrider bike to the ring?

Guest JHawk
Whats next is Eddie gonna ride a lowrider bike to the ring?

And steal from Konnan's music video?

Guest The Man in Blak

Racial stereotypes rule~!

But, in all seriousness, Cheat to Win 0wnz all forms of this Latino Heat sports entertainment bullshit they've saddled Guerrero with.  I dug him much more during his comeback when he was just evil Eddie, attacking RVD from behind with title belts and such.

Guest Some Guy

The gimmick is ok, but goes over the top sometimes, especially when Lawler keeps saying it over and over with a wierd accent.  

The Mullet must stay, I agree with FakeRazor on this one :).

Eddy did drive a low-rider to the ring at Backlash 2000, BTW

Guest muzanisa

I live in the UK and there are very few hispanic people around so when Eddy comes over here he drops it and rips the audience for being ignorant and speaks in Spanish which 99% of the crowd doesn't understand. It's feckin awesome and 100% more effective than Latino Heat. He does it on one of the UK only PPV's with Chyna that you could probably get a copy of.

Guest Brian

Does he really need to fake the accent though? I mean, come on, it's off and on, do they need to go through with it.

Guest Just call me Dan

He'd be better off like a Mexican Benoit.  The mullet is hilarious, but how in the hell is anyone supposed to take this guy seriously when his music starts off "Lateeeeeeno Heat" and his titantron has pink mirror dice?  If you're going to be aggressive in the ring, you don't need a fucking comedy routine.  What is he supposed to be? WWF's version of the Kwee Wee? Please.

"Eddy did drive a low-rider to the ring at Backlash 2000, BTW."

If you really want insulting stereotypes, he and Chyna were just coming back froim the prom when they got there. You see, they were celebrating Eddie getting his G.E.D... I found it funny at first, but it does seem a little much in retrospect. Of course, the whole Latino Heat thing did lead to my all time favorite line in a wrestling recap. (wish I remember who uncorked it.) "Didn't Eddie used to speak perfect English a few weeks ago. Ah well, I guess that's what sleeping with Chyna does to you."

Guest RicFlairGlory

Man the filthy uneducated low riding wetback gimmick OWNS.

cheat to win doesnt hurt it either...