TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trivia247

A Warrior's Statement about TNA rumor

Guest Trivia247

The Ultimate Warrior has posted a statement on his website regarding the spread of rumors that he called NWA:TNA looking for work.

Here is the statement from http://ultimatewarrior.com/060104.htm:

"Finally. And again. There are rumors circulating again that Ultimate Warrior is returning to the ring. If he is I don’t know about it and I believe I’d be the first to know -- after all, his heart beats through me. The rumor, put out I've been told by NWATWA?, Jimmy Hart? and others, is that I even called looking for job. It's a lie. Another sham, this one revealing the tiny, shriveled impotent character of NWATWA and those over there.

For the record, let's get it straight. I don't call for a job. Jimmy and you others who can't seem to get on with your life beyond your failed wrestling experiments -- if there were or are to be any phone calls made, it's you making them because you need an UW, not because I need you. That kind of confidence smacks of arrogance to some, I call it doing the right thing -- defending myself and my integrity when bullshit comes down the pike. Apparently, you guys are on a never-ending mission to mischaracterize me, as well as use UW's name to create buzz for your soon to fail, always failing, wrestling ventures. The only positive hype you guys get is that you drop the Ultimate Warrior name; that you continue to do so says as much. And here I thought the whole world knew -- UW and I were such pieces of valueless, profitless garbage...

Still today -- STILL TODAY! -- UW's name, in wrestling genre forums, generates more interest, grabs greater attention than all others, even though apparently he was a no good, no talented, no drawing SOB. I say, first, thank you for expanding the legend of The Ultimate Warrior. I really do appreciate it from the bottom of my f'all-you-pathetic-people heart. Second, maybe you should quit beating the show horse none of you could ever be. Look in the mirror, grow up. Recognize I beat you already. Beat you at your own game, your own "work." Was better. Still am.

I am Warrior."

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Judging from that, Warrior is still coked out of his mind. Someone really should've reprimanded him for watching Scarface so many times.

One of the few wrestlers with any backbone to stand behind his beliefs. Even if he sounds like he got a little friendly with some of the powder chowder. Yeah i know that was corny..

Guest Donners
:D I'll take this as good news then, unless he's doing a Paul Bearer and working his site.

What Warrior isn't going to TNA? OH THANK GOD!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
What's NWATWA?

It's Warrior. The same guy who pretty much insults ANY wrestler who dies.

Guest Choken One

i'm convinced he already wrote a SCATHING eulogy for himself

"THE WARRIOR! HE WAS MERELY BUT A MAN! VULERABLE TO MORTALITY! HE WAS A WEAK UNIT IN THE SYSTEM OF THE UNIVERSIAL EVOLUTION OF PYRAMIDS. JUSTIFIED IS THE WARRIORS DEATH WITHIN THE SPIRIT THAT RUNS DOWNWARDS INTO THE BLOOD AND VEINS OF THE WARRIOR'S LITTLE WARRIORS TO FOREVER BREATHE HIS EXISTANCE SO THUS FORTH CAN BE SAID THAT THE SAID WARRIOR WAS TRULY THE IMMORTAL ICONIC DEITY! "

Because after 6 years of being off tv after playing magic tricks on WCW TV, the Warrior is in such demand that TNA is just banking on him signing! Or not.

It's amazing to me how he has been able to keep his name in the news for so long after doing nothing at all wrestling related. To me it's become a running joke, but people still eat up the Warrior rumors no matter what.

Because after 6 years of being off tv after playing magic tricks on WCW TV, the Warrior is in such demand that TNA is just banking on him signing! Or not.

It's amazing to me how he has been able to keep his name in the news for so long after doing nothing at all wrestling related. To me it's become a running joke, but people still eat up the Warrior rumors no matter what.

What do you mean he's done nothing? He made a glorious return to the squared circle........on a VIDEO GAME! Remember?