TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gatornibs

Joe Schmoe 2 Premiers Tuesday June 15th on Spike!

Oh man, that Pearl Necklace thing had me on the fucking floor. I was like "They don't mean "Pearl Necklace" in THAT sort of way, do they?" Joe cracking up and confirming it was the funniest shit ever.

I was sad to see the drunk go. She was all sorts of fun because she played it so over-the-top; but I guess the gag would have gotten old quick.

Joe and Jane are two complete opposites - Joe is buying it hook, line and sinker while Jane is about to expose everything.

Gerald is the fucking MAN! So is TJ. The Stalker I was a lil bit unsure of at the start but he grew on me.

Oddly enough, I thought this show needed a little more "commentary". Hopefully that will pick up in the next few weeks. The minority thing was funny up until they felt obligated to let us all in on the obvious joke.

I miss The Hutch :(

I loved the show, in general, though. I love the fact that they aren't close to being like MKG and I want to see them find out its fake.

This season rules already. The stupid black balls and pearl necklace stuff is awesome. ublaugh.gif I couldn't stop laughing during that whole ceremony. The drunken Rita strip tease was great. Too bad she's gone already, but it wouldn't make any sense for her to stay. I'd seen every season of The Bachelor until quitting at the second Bachelorette, so I've seen a lot of cornball stuff that's just begging to be parodied. "Piper" and "Cammy" are farkin' hot, and Ingrid isn't too shabby. Finally, British Ralph was one of the best moves they made.

Ralphs british accent is so bad that it, and the shitty dialogue and metaphors, work so fucking well.

The Ladies Report:

Cammy, despite the rocking body, is no Molly :( :( .

Ingrid is all sorts of cleavage though, as Ripper would say, is "unfortunate looking".

The Black Girl is a cup full of uninteresting.

The-other-chick is probably the hottest contestant, but Piper is the lady to beat.

Yeah, hard to beat Molly. She had that combination of innocence and sex bunny that just doesn't happen. Elanor is probably very pretty, but it was hard to tell given her role in the show.

I like Ingrid more than Piper, despite Ingrid's bizarre fascination with Madeleine Albright (and much less bizarre fixation on Cammy's funbags).

Ingrid is the closest thing we'll get to Molly in terms of Boobage - which was, like, the 4th best thing about JS1 - and since we have a full spectrum of titty this year, it's like the 3rd best thing about JS2.

The shots of the falcon doing a double take everytime "pearl necklace" was said was classic.

That was great. I had my doubts before it started, but that was brilliant.

The stalker is hilarious. I liked how they ripped off his hypnotizing bit from the show with the guys wearing masks hosted by Monica Lewinsky.

Jon Torrens is great, too.

I can't wait to pick up the first season DVD.

The Ladies Report:

Cammy, despite the rocking body, is no Molly :( :( .

Ingrid is all sorts of cleavage though, as Ripper would say, is "unfortunate looking".

The Black Girl is a cup full of uninteresting.

The-other-chick is probably the hottest contestant, but Piper is the lady to beat.

Cammy does the Bimbo to a "T". Gotta agree with the majority here though - Molly was better.

Ingrid is cute, more girl-next-door than reality dating contestant.

Tall chick, I kinda like.

Piper makes for a good Bachelorette, I think.

That was pretty good stuff and I'm interested to see what Ingrid has to say next week. Also looking forward to seeing Jonathan "J-Rocc" Torrens continue to plant seeds in "The Garden of Gay".

I really liked how they're just going balls to the wall right away with this season. Bryce owns you and watches you from the balcony while doing it, the frog gift had me in stiches. Tim seems even more gullible than Matt was, but it seems like Ingrid has watched her share of reality shows. After seeing the trailer for next week, it seems like they are going to use Ingrid's sharpness to launch a feud with the Bitch character.

And British Ralph may own you even more than Bryce. The falcon is just icing on the cake.

He needs to have conversations with the falcon- really, this role is perfect for Will Farrell. I really want to hear the host give commentary though, because he's the only connection to JS1 and I'd like to hear his thoughts.

Torrens is the #1 reason I'm watching the show.

RRR: Street Cents Mark. Trailer Park What?

I had a HUGE crush on Bonita back in the day...

legdbbg.jpg

Rita is obviously the hottest this show, too bad her character was made to go so quickly. Ingrid and Piper are reall cute, but, as usual, Ralph is the best part of the show.

I can't believe people think Molly is hotter than Ashleigh.

I never said Molly was hotter than Ashleigh; I said that Mollys breasts were the 4th best thing about JS1.

Which they were.

Ashleigh was the hottest on JS1 - she was a 0.7 Baccarin (Morena Baccarin being the hottest woman ever).

I can't believe people think Molly is hotter than Ashleigh.

Well, the comparison was Cammy to Molly. Ashleigh is not exactly "big" in the boobage department.

However, you do bring up a good point. Blonde with a rockin' body, or brunette who can put her entire fist in her mouth. I'm partial to brunettes myself, but it's a tough call...

I'm finally getting to see this tonight. OMG Austin's racist~!!! This seems almost cheesier than the first one.

EDIT: They really should have gotten a new host. If they saw the first show Ralph being there...especially playing a different character...would seem odd.

EDIT EDIT: The whole "most shocking eviction ceremony..." thing will get annoying if they keep saying it. Also what happens if one of the Schmo's really fall in love with Austin or Piper? That's gonna make for one harsh ending.

I think they used the same host because they filmed this season before the first one aired. I think it was right after the first show was shown to some test audiences and got a very good reaction. I'm not 100% sure, but that's what I've heard. Matt from the first series also makes an appearance this season.

Oh okay. I didn't know they filmed it that soon.

Ingrid isn't going to make it to the end without figuring it out I think. They'll probably have to pull her aside and either pay her off to leave or give her a chance to be in on the joke leaving Joe Schmo as the only one being ribbed.

EDIT EDIT: The whole "most shocking eviction ceremony..." thing will get annoying if they keep saying it. Also what happens if one of the Schmo's really fall in love with Austin or Piper? That's gonna make for one harsh ending.

I think that's a Stone Stanley signature phrase, because they used that (and variations of it) ad nauseum during Celebrity Mole...

Yeah, but I think the "shock" was actually pretty shocking (well, it would have been if they didn't already show it in the commercials) where Ingrid says "you guys seemed really rehearsed".

Ralph is a fucking staple of JS, you can't have the show without Ralph.

Yeah, but I think the "shock" was actually pretty shocking (well, it would have been if they didn't already show it in the commercials) where Ingrid says "you guys seemed really rehearsed".

Ralph is a fucking staple of JS, you can't have the show without Ralph.

Ralph is good as long as they don't try to pass him off as a Yoshii Kwan-alike...

Hell, I'd like to see Stone Stanley put HIM in as the host of The (non-"celebrity") Mole. Think about it - those guys are already supposed to be paranoid, so what happens when they think the whole show MIGHT be fake, but it's actually real?

Guest Fook

I noticed on the tv schedule they have two episodes tonight, one at 9 and one at 10.

Are they showing a rerun of last week's episode first and then a new one, or two new ones?

I really liked how they're just going balls to the wall right away with this season.  Bryce owns you and watches you from the balcony while doing it, the frog gift had me in stiches.  Tim seems even more gullible than Matt was, but it seems like Ingrid has watched her share of reality shows.  After seeing the trailer for next week, it seems like they are going to use Ingrid's sharpness to launch a feud with the Bitch character.

And British Ralph may own you even more than Bryce.  The falcon is just icing on the cake.

Speculation: I seriously think Ingrid is a plant, an actress hired to pretend to be Jane Doe for the show in order to create even more tension with the actors by being one step shy of exposing the game.

And it would make sense especially given how much speculation was made during JS 1 that Matt was going to be revealed to be in on the plot as well...

I noticed on the tv schedule they have two episodes tonight, one at 9 and one at 10.

Are they showing a rerun of last week's episode first and then a new one, or two new ones?

Isn't that what they did with Joe Schmo 1? They showed a new episode and then last week's episode after.

What happened at the end? I missed it.

Ingrid stated she felt like she was on the Truman Show or something and everyone freaked out. That was about it.

The first show was awesome...and to tell the truth when I first saw Ingrid, didn't think she was that hot..but after seeing her, WOW. And she has some great tits.

But the Pearl Necklace bit was awesome. :lol: Not only that but the fact that Tim kept laughing made it even better...as well as the double takes they were making the bird do.

What happened at the end?  I missed it.

Ingrid stated she felt like she was on the Truman Show or something and everyone freaked out. That was about it.

Any reason why? Just because of the actors being too over the top?

I heard her say it but when I looked up, it was over.