TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF 13th Hour - CARD

Yeah, right... I was stationed in Hawaii for three years, and hated every minute of it; you have no idea how much flak I take from people on my case because I don't like the beach.

*Takes great pleasure in being more or less as far from the sea as it is possible to be on this island*

Please, as a Brummie I'd be land locked if it wasn't for the fact this city as more canals than Venice.

And chalk me up for the pasty white, burns super fast club. Being ginger doesnt help that.

Anyway, back to the crammed writings.

Rando, as you have a match done I am so tempted to no-show. I'm coming up to the 30 minute mark, only have 9k done and I only have two hours left to write. Plus, I didn't tell you, but I planned on jobbing the belt to you anyway.

So, I'm going to reluctantly throw the towel in. I can't do the match justice from here and as much as it pains me to no-show, I think I'm gonna have to reluctantly throw in the towel.

Plus, you wrote 26MF'NK man. That deserves a win. :P

EDIT: An explanation. No doubt Clark's match will be uber-awesome and probably would have beaten mine. But it's my birthday in two days and today's been hectic with celebration dinners and stuff, so I fell behind. Not to mention having exams all week, as Dace can probably sympathise.

Sorry and stuff to the CC because this is becoming a habit on PPV's not to write to my best and it's not a habit I enjoy. One month I'll shake it, I promise. In hindsight, I should have started earlier. Excuses over. Congrats to Alan. Sorry to everyone else...and to him, as I know he would have liked some competition.

Maddix you BITCH, this means I know have to review Rando's match without question. Thank you very much man :P

...I'll be expecting no less than a word for word review, with a special report on the in-ring physchology that even Danny couldn't dream of.

Do not make me come to your house and give you birthday beatings with a lead pipe mate.

Now go revise and party...you person with a life you....

Man... i'm feeling many different emotions after just now reading that.

Dace... don't kill yourself (or anyone else) reviewing. It's not worth the hassle.

Landon - I can understanding you jobbing it away, as it seems there are alot of guys that could move up and be serious contenders and you are one of them.

I hope to be there some day, myself... to be in any league with Triple Crown Landon is quite the accomplishment. You know?

I'm just mostly in shock right now... as I still have a few little edits to do before I send it over to Z.

The proper usage is to bold Triple Crown Landon, Rando.

And Clark taking the title in the ultimate blow-off of this feud is an excellent way to continue the USJL title's reputation of meaning mroe when it gets dropped than when the heel wins it. See also me, Ejiro, and some Japanese guy who was in the Clan.

Well, to be honest my original plan was to win and try to rival the likes or Ejiro and Danny for reigns with the belt. But other plans have arisen.

And in all honesty, I can't think of someone I'd rather have the belt on than Rando. Enjoy the belt and do me proud buddy. :P

Maddix you BITCH, this means I know have to review Rando's match without question. Thank you very much man :P

...I'll be expecting no less than a word for word review, with a special report on the in-ring physchology that even Danny couldn't dream of.

I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud when I read that.

Right, Danny. I can never remember if his big pre-World reign was the US or the ICTV. I do remember that he protested about winning the Best Champ award for the wrong one at the Genesis awards.

:: scratches head and leaves ::

well...barring any last minute additions... i only barely broke 26.5K total. Though I might do some kind of an epilogue at the end just since it's the blowoff and it's going to be read, I'd like to have some finality to it all.

I'd like to point out to everyone that despite rumours sowed to the contrary (cos we thought that was what was happening), Kibagami IS showing for this PPV, and (I presume) writing to win.

I hope Landon is being pushed to the main event now.

Finished at 11,606.

Surprisingly, I had a lot of serious stuff in there. It starts getting wacky in the 3rd match, then downright insane in the 4th, then just plain weird in the ladder match.

Oh well. Damn Arrested Development for distracting me.