TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

Victoria's Outfit: Classic?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm not blaming you dude.

You and I both know that things aren't going to change here and everyone getting in fights or getting worked up isn't going to make a difference.

I think we should just go back to Hardcore Discussion and General Chat and do our thing, and let the mods do theirs.

They know what's best.

Guest FrigidSoul
I'm not blaming you dude.

You and I both know that things aren't going to change here and everyone getting in fights or getting worked up isn't going to make a difference.

This is the most sound advice yet

I think we should just go back to Hardcore Discussion and General Chat and do our thing, and let the mods do theirs.

They know what's best.

I can hear you laughing under your breath

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm dead serious.

I re-evaluted my stance on messageboarding. I was taking things to seriously.

No more stress for me thank you very much. Let Sass, Ill, Tom, Zack and all the capable mods here worry about things.

I'll just post in Hardcore Discussion and other such folders.

They've got a better idea on how to do things than I do and I trust Sass and the others to do what's best.

Guest FrigidSoul

There are alot of good mods here, however at the same time they threw some people on their staff who are just going against the tide of what should be done.

I don't really give a shit anymore either. Until they admit they put some people into a position of power that shouldn't have been placed there then its their mess to clean up. I figure they'll get sick of cleaning up mess after mess sooner rather than later and they'll weed out the bad staff members.

Guest FrigidSoul

Kotz that's a normal amount of thought given on a subject. I know your pea sized brain can usually only come up with "Dis no good, dat be bad" but try to give it a little more thought.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Who cares?  Really.

This is the mod's official response, I take it. I suppose that rift between the mods is larger than initially thought...

Give them time JSYK.

I haven't really seen the mods on at all since friday. Zack, Sass, Tom have been on briefly and that's it.

Guest Dazed
Who cares?  Really.

This is the mod's official response, I take it. I suppose that rift between the mods is larger than initially thought...

Ugh.

I could sit here and defend myself, but it's not worth the time or effort.

The reason I moved the thread was because I thought it was a humorous thread that deserved better than to fall back into page after page of old WWE news threads. That's all. If you disagree with the movement, then that's fine, but remember how subjective humor is. I disagree with a lot of the choices in the "classics" forum, but really, it's not a huge deal to me. If people don't want it in there, then whatever, it's not like it's going to hurt my feelings or anything.

And that's the TRUTH, RUTH.

I couldn't care less what happens to the thread, I just felt like repeating this quote.

Ugh.

The reason I moved the thread was because I thought it was a humorous thread that deserved better than to fall back into page after page of old WWE news threads. That's all. If you disagree with the movement, then that's fine, but remember how subjective humor is. I disagree with a lot of the choices in the "classics" forum, but really, it's not a huge deal to me. If people don't want it in there, then whatever, it's not like it's going to hurt my feelings or anything.

Oh, alright.

Thanks for responding.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

That thread was a piece of shit. I don't get Rudo or Curry's sense of humor at all. I didn't even grin at that crap.

They were actually pretty entertaining in the thread about their Smackdown trip to Toronto in the General Wrestling folder. Much, much funnier than the WWE fan-fiction they write. I mean, anything that makes me laugh is funnier that that shit, but the Smackdown trip piece was pretty goddamn funny.

Who cares?  Really.

Ugh.

Nik, the point in the "Site Feedback" folder is for us, the members, to give opinions, offer suggestions to and, shockingly, ask questions of you, the mods. If you are not willing to engage in reasonable discussion with members who have valid points/enquires in the "Site Feedback" folder then you probably shouldn't be a mod.