TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Australian Pride

Least appearances on PPV

For whatever reason I think Tugboat was Jean Pierre Laffiette.

Tugboat = Fred Ottman

Mr. Ottman also had the brief and distinct honor of playing the immortal SHOCKMASTER in WCW.

I may be off but wasn't the Blacktop Bully around for an Uncensored match in the back of a Semi against "The Natural" Dustin Rhodes?

Also wasn't the Awesome Kongs only on one pay per view? I think it was Starrcade 93.

Am I just trying to keep memories of bad appearences out of my mind or are those the only shows they appeared on?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Blacktop Bully the gimmick was also on Superbrawl V vs. Rhodes.

The man has been in many WWF PPVs (as Smash & Repo Man).

The Great Sasuke @ IYH: Canadian Stampede (WWF was going to bring him in to star in the cruiser division and ended up more impressed with his opponent, TAKA Michinoku)

Mil Mascaras was in the 97 Royal Rumble. I THINK he was in an NWA Crocket Cup that was on PPV in the late 80's, but I'm not sure about that.....

The Great Sasuke @ IYH: Canadian Stampede (WWF was going to bring him in to star in the cruiser division and ended up more impressed with his opponent, TAKA Michinoku)

Mil Mascaras was in the 97 Royal Rumble. I THINK he was in an NWA Crocket Cup that was on PPV in the late 80's, but I'm not sure about that.....

Great Sasuke was on ECW Barely Legal '97.

Mil Mascaras did some events in early-90's WCW, but that might have just been a Clash Of The Champions. He wrestled Cactus Jack at any rate.

Cheers.

Oh, just thought of two.

Scott Casey (Survivor Series '88.)

Bull Nakano (SummerSlam '94.)

And possibly...

Duane Gill (Survivor Series '98, although he may have done a Rumble.)

Cheers.

Bull Nakano lost to Madusa at WCW Hog Wild '96, in the dreadful "Loser Gets Her Motorcycle Smashed" match.

She also teamed with eventual (and only) WCW Women's Heavyweight Champion Akira Hokuto at World War III 1995, defeating Cutie Suzuki & Mayumi Ozaki after Nakano pinned Ozaki with a guillotine legdrop.