TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

I am going to a New Found Glory concert next week.

You say that she whines the same lyrics over and over again as a means of backing up your argument that she can't sing. You honestly can't deny that she has a decent voice, because she does. You're harping on lyrical quality here.

Guest Vitamin X

There's a difference between having a whiny voice and whiny lyrics, however, such as JSYK stated.

He's implying that the whining is the problem

Like Oasis

No, Oasis whines while singing. Amy Lee "whines the same lyrics." As much as I'd love to diagram the sentence for you, I'm not going to.

Guest FrigidSoul

She has a whiney voice and that whiney voice is used to whine out the same lyrics over and over again. The bitch sucks and her now defunct band sucks. Is that clear enough?

She has a passable voice, in my opinon. Her lyrics are absolute shit, I'll give you that.

But there's a vast difference between singing ability and lyrics, that's the moral of the story.

Guest FrigidSoul

I had heard from an actual fan of the band that the lead singer and her guitarist got into a fight where he left. Either way, they still suck.

Guest Vitamin X

Well that's what happens when you get into a band with an ex, I suppose. That happened like, last summer.

EDIT: 2000th post~..wasted on that. Blech.

Beastie Boys did jam out pretty hard though.

It figures you would like the Beastie Boys. I don't care what anybody says, they are terrible. I preached this for years to my cousin who was into their stuff. Then 2 years ago he asked me if I wanted the CD with Sabotage on it because he just didn't like them anymore. You can only immagine the spiel I threw in his direction.

It figures? What's that supposed to mean?

I'm not a big fan of the Beastie Boys, they just played an awesome show.

I'm not even a big fan of any of that type of music that was at the FEZ. It was just free, so why would I pass that up?

Guest FrigidSoul
Beastie Boys did jam out pretty hard though.

It figures you would like the Beastie Boys. I don't care what anybody says, they are terrible. I preached this for years to my cousin who was into their stuff. Then 2 years ago he asked me if I wanted the CD with Sabotage on it because he just didn't like them anymore. You can only immagine the spiel I threw in his direction.

It figures? What's that supposed to mean?

DSCF0005.jpg

Go fight for your right to party Mole