TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest alfdogg

What makes you different?

Guest Zack Malibu

I also like Justin Credible.  I think he's a good worker when he's motivated (example is the match he and Douglas had in '99 that was close to 4 stars).  I think he deserves better than teaming with Richards in squashes on Heat.

Guest Singular

Can anyone explain why the Imact Players havn't been re-formed?  Strom is doing nothing.  Credible is doing nothing.  Put them together and not only is there another tag team in the WWF, but they will have SOMETHING to do.

Guest Austin3164life

One wrestler that I like that thesmarks isn't too crazy about is Rowdy Roddy Piper for some odd reason......

A wrestler I can't stand (but I have come to ultimately respect his amazing skill) is Bret "The Hitman" Hart.  Never liked his persona, but I always knew he was a fantastic wrestler......

Guest areacode212

Here's another one. I hate Hogan, and always have (I was a Savage mark back in the day). I hated the fact that he was so over in the 80s, despite the fact that he was a horrible wrestler, and acted like such a jerk for a supposed babyface. But, I really don't mind the fact that he's the champion right now. It's not going to last too long, and the nostalgia is kinda nice. His promos have been good, and for the first time in memory, Hogan is actually acting like a humble guy.

I still hate his matches, but hey, what's the alternative? HHH as champion? Give me 80s nostalgia over crappy, boring promos and nearly as poor workrate from the 2002 edition HHH. Plus, wouldn't it be cool if Hogan put over someone Benoit or Angle for the title?

Guest alfdogg
Here's another one. I hate Hogan, and always have (I was a Savage mark back in the day). I hated the fact that he was so over in the 80s, despite the fact that he was a horrible wrestler, and acted like such a jerk for a supposed babyface. But, I really don't mind the fact that he's the champion right now. It's not going to last too long, and the nostalgia is kinda nice. His promos have been good, and for the first time in memory, Hogan is actually acting like a humble guy.

I still hate his matches, but hey, what's the alternative? HHH as champion? Give me 80s nostalgia over crappy, boring promos and nearly as poor workrate from the 2002 edition HHH. Plus, wouldn't it be cool if Hogan put over someone Benoit or Angle for the title?

I like Hogan, but I agree totally with this post.

Sting (nobody really hates on Sting, but nobody praises him either)

I really like Sing's NWA/Early WCW days. His matches with Vader were great.

Guest dreamer420
I also like Justin Credible.  I think he's a good worker when he's motivated (example is the match he and Douglas had in '99 that was close to 4 stars).  I think he deserves better than teaming with Richards in squashes on Heat.

I'm glad someone agrees with me about Justin Credible.  He went from being the ECW champion to being a cutain jerker and certainly deserves better than his current position in the WWF.  His matches in ECW were always pretty good and if he were teamed with Lance Storm the WWF has a legit Tag Team threat for Billy and Chuck, not whatever face combo they have thought up this week.

Guest Anglesault
Like:

Hogan (go figure)

The Hardys

Lita (I question the sexuality of the people who think she is ugly)

Billy Gunn

Stephanie Mcmahon (see Lita, though not as much so)

Torrie Wilson (Best looking woman in the WWF IMO)

The Rock

Sting (nobody really hates on Sting, but nobody praises him either)

Kane (Best big wrestler in the WWF right now, highly underrated)

Dislike:

Booker T

Edge (the marks like him anyway, his promos are very hokey)

Shawn Michaels (Never liked Michaels and never will)

Kidman (He has never cut a decent promo in his entire career and doesn't have a persona. To me, that goes hand in hand with workrate to make a truly great professional wrestler.)

Lance Storm (I love his site, but he is one of the most overrated wrestlers in the WWF right now.)

Chris Jericho (You want to talk about overrated wrestlers? Here is your man right here. Not only is he overrated as a personality and on the mic but his ring work is criminally  overrated.)

Christian (see Jericho. Has he ever cut a heel promo without going for cheap heat?)

So, in other words, you're not really looking for ring skills

I'm glad someone agrees with me about Justin Credible.  He went from being the ECW champion to being a cutain jerker and certainly deserves better than his current position in the WWF.  His matches in ECW were always pretty good and if he were teamed with Lance Storm the WWF has a legit Tag Team threat for Billy and Chuck, not whatever face combo they have thought up this week.

Credible was the worst ECW champ ever. I never thought he was very talented.

Anyone know where the Sandman is, by the way?

Last I heard, I think he was working shows for XPW.......I'm not sure now though........

Yes he is.  With Shane Douglas, Sabu, Terry Funk, and Konnan.  And a Jobbers union.

Guys I like that no one else seems to:

Sabu

D'Lo

Taz

Helms (do people like him?)

Test and Albert as the T+A team. They have gotten booked to death since then though.

Kane, as a big mean heel. I think Kane and the T+A boys are the only guys who can play monster heels and not have completly mind numbing matches. Show, I'm lookin' at you.

Rico! He drags his team to greatness, kicking and screaming.

I also find Stephanie and Lita hot as living fuck. Lita's wrestling is crap, Stephanie looks a lot worse with "adjustments" and serves no purpose otherwise, but damn do they look good.

I don't like Kidman. Sure, he's a cruiser, but he sucks. Don't get me started on that powerbomb thing.

I don't like Page either. He's not good for a single thing. When he was the stalker, I almost threw my TV out the damn window. God, does he suck.

Guest Anglesault
I think Kane and the T+A boys are the only guys who can play monster heels and not have completly mind numbing matches

The man who needed to be dragged kicking and screaming to a good match with Angle, the man who needed to be dragged kicking an screaming to a good match with Eddy and the man who has NEVER had a good match.  Are we talking about the same Kane and T and A? Remember those six man's where Trish carried the team? REMEMBER TEST vs KANE?

The man who needed to be dragged kicking and screaming to a good match with Angle, the man who needed to be dragged kicking an screaming to a good match with Eddy and the man who has NEVER had a good match.  Are we talking about the same Kane and T and A? Remember those six man's where Trish carried the team? REMEMBER TEST vs KANE?

well, you can't have big mean monsters fight each other . Remember Kane vs. Show? :0

Sure, they were dragged, but at least they got there. I'm sure watching Angle fight these guys would be painful for you, but would you rather he fight Show, Bossman, Viscera? Monster heels are only good for making smaller faces look good, and these 3 can at least move around and sell a little (emphisis on little), they can at least keep the matches from reaching the total depths of Russo-War Games-A-Tude.

I will say this much, Brock looks like a Mike Awesome character, who can both play the monster and also put on good matches.

Let's see if this leads into a whole new discussion where I try to defend Awesome...

Guest papacita

Wish I had seen this thread earlier.

Like:

Chyna (my future ex-wife)

HBK

Tazz

Booker

X-Pac (I dunno why, I just do)

Used to like T&A

Trish

Lita (in a sexual way)

Jazz

Anything from ECW that wasn't associated with Da Baldies

Paul Heyman

Jericho

Austin (somewhat)

Bobby Heenan (I miss that guy)

Mr. Perfect

Steph

And that Claymation Mountain Dew Commercial

Dislikes:

Hogan

Anything about Torrie Wilson other than her ass (She's too blonde for me)

Lita (her character)

The Hardyz (EVERYTHING)

Hogan

The McMahons

Luger

WHAT?!

Bret Hart

Hogan

HHH

Big Show

Post-94 WCW

and Bischoff

Oh wait...I think I forgot Hogan.

Guest razazteca

I don't worship All Japan Pro Wrestling Strong Style, damn I want my $15 back from RF Video.

I'm a Lucha Libre mark for CMLL and AAA mini's.

Still wondering why my favorite tag teams split up

Waiting patiently for the Stephanie Playboy spread

Guest Spaceman Spiff
Guys I like that no one else seems to:

Helms (do people like him?)

I'm sure many people like Helms (well,  maybe not Anglesault).  I do.  They may not like the Hurricane gimmick, though.

I don't like Kidman. Sure, he's a cruiser, but he sucks. Don't get me started on that powerbomb thing.

I don't like Page either. He's not good for a single thing. When he was the stalker, I almost threw my TV out the damn window. God, does he suck.

I'm assuming you didn't see any of their work in WCW?  For Page's age, he's a very good worker.  Kidman was/is very good, too.  He had a knee injury right after or before coming to the WWF, and that combined w/ the "WWF Style" has hindered his WWF work.

As fo me, I was really liking WCW at the end.  Cruiser action (singles and tag), Booker T main eventing, young guys getting pushes (O'Haire, Palumbo, cruisers).  Right up to the very end, I watched WCW & flipped to Raw during commercials/slow spots.

Guest crandamaniac
I am different because I am not a worthless, Anglesault follower.

as opposed to being a troll?

anyways, back to the subject at hand

i liked

vince russo!

Guest converge241

that i like:

Test

Hardcore Holly (although i liked him better when he was "The Big Shot")

PLANET STASIAK

that i dislike:

Eddy Guerrero (i have utmost respect for his ability , but I just cant get into him.)

The Dudleys (i dont really know if they are that loved or not. Dvon's new character is great though)