TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Quik

Who likes Randy Orton now?

Guest Quik

Initially, I hated the little fucker. I wanted him off my TV, back in OVW, or just goen for good.

But something happened over the last few weeks. When he was coming out to the ring, I started marking out for him a bit. I don't know, but the arrogant scum-bag motherfucker who thinks he's God is a character that just kicks ass, and I think he's finally doing it right. Plus, I think he's improved a bit in the ring and on the stick to boot.

So, has anyone else completely changed their mind about Orton?

Guest Choken One

Looking the board lately, Orton has almost done the impossible and turned everyone on his side.

He has finally figured out his character and is working good matches now...

Guest Real F'n Show

I like him better as a wrestler now, but I still change the channel during his promos.

Guest Evil Blood

I always liked Randy Orton - I never disliked him and now he is over as a heel and has done a job well done.

Randy Orton will have the world title one day but that time is not now.

He is a cocky son of a bitch and thats what got Randy Orton over.

Been liking him since Mania. He still has along way to go before I would accept him main eventing a ppv, but I like him.

I see that Orton troll is lurking.

I've always liked him/not minded him. It was just the incessant "cram him down your throat" push that was really getting to me. He's made it all worthwhile these last few months, and is developing quite well. The Foley feud did it's job, and has even made him a babyface to more than a few people, because I've heard "Randy" chants on several shows since that match, including last night's RAW.

Guest Evil Blood

Randy Orton got so much over after his feud with Mick Foley and it was a good feud.

I still don't like how he got where he is right now, but after I saw his match with Foley at Backlash, a lot of my Orton hate that I once had went away because he showed us he was willing to make those kinds of sacrifices for the business.

If you asked me to fall on a bed of thumbtacks, I would tell you, "FUCK NO!"

No I still hate him, the only thing he's proved to me is that he can take a beating. He still bores me in the ring and he still bores me on the mic. He still sucks.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I've found Batista to be a lot more entertaining than Orton.

Guest Real F'n Show
I still don't like how he got where he is right now, but after I saw his match with Foley at Backlash, a lot of my Orton hate that I once had went away because he showed us he was willing to make those kinds of sacrifices for the business.

If you asked me to fall on a bed of thumbtacks, I would tell you, "FUCK NO!"

What if you were live on PPV and were going over Mick Foley?

Guest Choken One

I still think Batistia is a super star in the making with the Metrosexual Demon character.

Guest Evil Blood

Batista is boring and thats why he was stuck on Heat before the ppv while Randy Orton the IC champion was in a good match.

Randy orton is good on the mic, and is a good wrestler with the backing of Evolution. His promos are markedly improved, and his egotistical character is perfect (I love his turnbuckle pose with the Intercontinental title draped over his shoulder). However, he can still be pretty lackluster in the singles department, and the fact that his RKO can kill pretty much anybody is sickening.

I did love his use of the chin lock in last night's six-man tag, and I'm looking forward to more promos/ matches from him.

What if you were live on PPV and were going over Mick Foley?

I like my back too much. ;)

Batista is boring and thats why he was stuck on Heat before the ppv while Randy Orton the IC champion was in a good match.

Don't tell me who I can and can't enjoy you tool.

Yes and no.

I've found myself marking for Orton a lot lately--for the RKO (especially the one from Mania), his entrance, and just the fact that he's bringing focus back to the I-C Belt (which has always been my favorite belt). However, once you get past all that, he's still pretty green and I'm not feeling his promos all that much either (he has his moments, but he's nothing to write home about).

I've never hated him, but I've liked him much more ever since about the Royal Rumble where the Foley feud continued. Right now, he's probably one of my favorites on Raw, behind Benoit & Shelton.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Ask me 4 months ago, I'd say hell no.

He's gotten better every week in ring wise, but I think his promos could use a little more work. His matches are a LOT more watchable than before.

Guest Evil Blood

That is true Randy Orton has made the Ic title once again mean some think because that title was not the same title when it came back but now its a top title again thanks to Randy Orton.

Guest Askewniverse

I never hated Orton (or anyone else in Evolution for that matter). So yeah, count me as an Orton fan. I'm also a HHH and Batista fan.

I think the problem with Batista right now is that he is the third rung on the Evolution ladder right now with HHH wrestling main events and Orton wrestling I-C title matches. Batista just does not get top flight faces to wrestle/feud with. I almost wish Evolution had another full time wrestler so he & Batista could be a dominant tag team.

I FEEL THE SAME ABOUT THE FUCKER AS WHEN I FIRST SAW HIM!

I :wub: him to death.

Ok, that was a little "immature" but whatever, I've been a fan of his since his, returning. And becoming Evolution Orton even though many hated him. I don't know why, I just have. I'm one willing to admit he's not the best in the ring..but for some reason, maybe just because I'm a fan of his, I find most of his matches entertaining, or at least decent. His promos don't bore me...although I will say he isn't the most charismatic person, but he's worked on it and improved a hell of a lot. I've always been an Orton fan (barring Hardcore holly feud Orton) and he's seemingly beginning to come into his own, and recently has been doing better promo wise and in ring wise.

So does everyone think that the Orton push was worth it in the long run? I'm not questioning whether or not the push worked, because he's clearly over, but I still find it a little funny that it took all of that effort to get him there in comparison to someone like Christian, who with about half the effort was getting one of the best reactions on Raw prior to his injury. And not to say that Christian should receive some kind of super push or anything, but when it takes that much work to get someone over (someone who's still pretty green at that), is really worth the trouble?

I don't like him now and I'm not going to like him. The guy just puts off that vibe that makes me want to see him hit in the face with a chair. Not to kill him, just to wire his jaw shut.

I dislike his promos, I find his ring work with the worthless rest holds to be subpar at best and I just don't like him. If the rest like him, fine and dandy but I find him to be like bile in the back of my throat.

As for Dave, he was fine till he started doing this stupid posing bull. That stuff is worse than Victoria's dancing.