TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Ultimate Fantasy

Best Modern Day Spinebuster (WWE)

Guest The Ultimate Fantasy

You know sans finishers, the only move that is moderatly intresting is the Spinebuster. So my question is this who in the WWE today does the best Spinebuster? My pick is Batista. Whenever he does one it just looks painful.

Arn Anderson busted out the KING of all spinebusters at WrestleMania two years ago, does that count?

Batista, anyways.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Batista, although I can only think of him and HHH who do it good.

A.A's at WM X-8 was just sweet though. I didn't even see him hit the ring.

Batista, although I can only think of him and HHH who do it good.

A.A's at WM X-8 was just sweet though. I didn't even see him hit the ring.

Arn Anderson has the best spinebuster EVER. It's crisp and fast, unlike the shitty OVW spinebuster where they don't even bother to spin.

Guest Trivia247

in circa 98 terminology of wrestling moves which differes from those now a days...

A Spinebuster is a Full turn before impact, Arn Anderson, Ron Simmons and HHH does.

Those who just do the straight up and down was first called sidewalk slams, until they proclaimed that the Old Dino Bravo Side Suplex/Side Slam finisher was a Sidewalk slam.

Batistia does a great Front Spinebuster, he just makes it look not only powerful but Violent.

Batatista does the best one in the WWE nowadays. However Arn Anderson has done the best one in the businesses history.

One guy that I think we are forgetting, even though he wasn't given a chance in the WWE even though he should is CW Anderson. That man has come the closest to duplicating Arn's spinebuster.