TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Last Free Voice

The RUSH is up.

Not Laz, as he so snidely put in. Tune in next week to find out! Feedback me please.

Guest JacK

Nice review man, it's kind of funny to read your comments about only two readers though. Us people who don't get TNA appreciate it. Who does the formatting though, because that all bold stuff get's kind of glaring as you read through. Still, the contents great, and that's the important bit I figure.

Anyway, do you tape the show? Cause you keep talking about not being able to understand your notes . . . though I guess you wouldn't want to watch it 100 times, it'd kind of drain what's left of the fun out of it.

no, i don't tape the show. An electrical storm fried my VCR and my bum ass doesn't have money to replace it. (It hadn't been taping right before that though. I think the new tv/ old VCR thing messed it up) Thanks for reading.

Guest JacK

That sucks that your VCR screwed up man. How'd an electrical storm do it anyway? I know my speakers got fried the other day from a power surge, which sucked. Lucky my VCR was new, and had some form of buffering.

I must admit, I wouldn't be doing what you were if I could only watch it once. Hell, I probably wouldn't even buy it half the time if I couldn't tape it and save it if it was something I liked. Then again, I can watch it all of 0 times. :( Oh well. At least I can buy the DVD's when I get a $250 cheque in a month.

Guest Donners

I hate to be the only negative one, but you did request feedback.

My concern is that it's your review comes off to me as the Lazarush under another name. Some may consider that a compliment, but I stopped reading that because I was tired of the anti-Dutch and Jarrett stuff, and now for no apparent reason you're seemingly starting to do the same thing.

It's fine to criticise what you see if you don't like it - hell, that's the point of a review. But taking shots at people (particularly when you really don't know what influence they actually had on the things you are complaining about) just doesn't seem professional enough for a review on the main page of a site.

It's only two lines this week, but I was just a little worried they could be an indication of what to expect in the future.

Hopefully you see this as a genuine attempt at constructive criticism rather than just a cheap shot. I try to read as many TNA reviews as I can, and it'd be a shame to have to give up on one.

I get what you're saying. Maybe I do take shots at JJJ or Dutch just becuase it's the normal thing to do. I'll try not to do that in the future. Thanks for the constructive critizism.

I only took shots at JJ and Dutchy Boy because their booking sucked and made me not want to watch the show anymore (and I only did because of Styles and the Redshirts).

i blame some things on the Jeff/Dutch Booking Combo From Hell. they ARE the ones in charge, and they ARE responsible for keeping Glen Gilberti and Vince Russo on air. plus, Dutch won't let the New Church back, and Jarrett has always been wary of letting anyone truly get over on him. a lot of the sucky things we have to put up with on the show are solely b/c of them.

but, i don't hate the Jeff/Dutch team, because at least their booking is better than Vince Russo's. that's how i see it, at least.

Guest dvkorn
I hate to be the only negative one, but you did request feedback.

My concern is that it's your review comes off to me as the Lazarush under another name. Some may consider that a compliment, but I stopped reading that because I was tired of the anti-Dutch and Jarrett stuff, and now for no apparent reason you're seemingly starting to do the same thing.

It's fine to criticise what you see if you don't like it - hell, that's the point of a review. But taking shots at people (particularly when you really don't know what influence they actually had on the things you are complaining about) just doesn't seem professional enough for a review on the main page of a site.

It's only two lines this week, but I was just a little worried they could be an indication of what to expect in the future.

Hopefully you see this as a genuine attempt at constructive criticism rather than just a cheap shot. I try to read as many TNA reviews as I can, and it'd be a shame to have to give up on one.

You said it well ...

And the reasons you stated are basically the same reasons i stopped reading the Lazarush and have only glanced over the rush...

but, i don't hate the Jeff/Dutch team, because at least their booking is better than Vince Russo's. that's how i see it, at least.

The only thing Dutch has over Russo is that his booking usually makes more sense...unfortunately, it's also drawn out to death. When it comes to having an angle be a month and a half long and filled to the brink with plot twists and turns and crude humor with a few nonsensical bits versus having an angle be four months long with very few plot twists and players that are about as interesting as the fat waitress from Applebee's that mixed up your Chicken Steak with a T-Bone...Crash TV wins.

... I think Corey just defended Russo. Or he hates Applebees. Anyway, I get what you guys are saying, and I'm thinking of ways on how to make my version of the Rush stand out a little more from Corey's and The Dames' Diatribes.