TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

ESPN News right now!

Just about how he was the first wrestler ever to try to go from wrestling to football. He talked about how he would take any piss test they wanted him to do and he'd pass it fine. Rock said Lesnar has a shot, but a long one. Showed clips of him in WWE and him training...said he had tryouts with more NFL teams in the next few weeks. Basic stuff we already knew, but intresting to see it's getting mainstream coverage.

Guest Choken One

Air Hockey I'm sure.

What else would they talk about in regards to Brock and being on ESPN.

Guest Dazed

That's helpful and constructive. You've been here long enough to know where to give feedback on the site.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I'm sorry to act up, but why is Brock still being discussed in THIS Folder? He's an NFL player now (or is hoping to be) and a non-WWE employee.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Does it really bother you that fucking much?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Yes it does. If anyone could post wherever about a WWE employee from the last 50 years, I'd start stupid topics about Lawrence Taylor because he worked one show.

That's helpful and constructive.  You've been here long enough to know where to give feedback on the site.

Because the other 100 threads on this topic worked so well...

I knew you would lock it (or move it, same thing) because of Brock not being in WWE, so I just wanted to get that line in before the lock.

I think you take this board a little too serious.

I'm sorry but get fucking real. This is a board and I'll fucking post where I think it should go. So what if Lesnar doesn't work in the company anymore...people still discuss him in other threads because of the impact he made on the business. So if someone mentions Hulk Hogan, or Steve Austin...should we go "OMG GO TO GENERAL WRESTLING IF YOU ARE GUNNA TALK ABOUT THEM!"

Please. Find a new hobby other than sitting on a computer at a message board and nitpicking where discussions should go.