TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Buzz

Need Help Deciding If Ebay Is The Way To Go

Yeah I have a huge collectioned of boxed wrestling figures. A lot of the old WWF BCAS, WCW Toybiz, hasbro, etc. I've checked a lot of prices and I have a few figures worth 70 bucks on their own. And my Ultimate Warrior clocks in at 135$. But no one really cares about that. I'm just wondering if anyone knows a better place then Ebay to sell these on? Any help is appreciated.

Guest El Satanico

Why don't you keep the cream of the crop and sell the rest.

Ebay's the best I know of, but I don't know any other places either.

thanx ..anyone else?

Ebay is almost your ONLY bet for that. Put your bare minimum up there as a reserve and wait until the last few days to see if the bids come around.

That board (Wrestlingfigs.com) is owned and run by Ringsidecollectibles.com, the #1 wrestling figure seller going right now, so dropping a link to your collection there won't hurt, but it's filled with little kids who would probably try to rip you off any way possible.

Good luck, but I'd say Ebay all the way. I've sold a lot of stuff there and always come away satisfied.

thanx a lot everyone. I'll be putting it up on ebay shortly.

Hey if you got any ECW figures, send me a list and we can work out something. I'm trying to collect them all and I only really need a few more.