TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

A difficult question

Yeah yeah, I know this question I'm about to ask doesn't technically relate to the WWF but I'm asking it in hope that somebody here might know it (I'm also posting it in general wrestling)... so sue me

I'm currently putting together a video package as an assignment for the school I go to. It's just a package of highlights of the football team, but I really think adding a song to it would make it so much better... the song I really want to use is that cool march that was used for the "Night of Champions" video tribute to all of the famous WCW champions on the final episode of Nitro. The problem is... I have no idea what the theme is called. I've heard it before but I can't place it. Can any of you here possibly help me on this?

Thanks

Guest RicFlairGlory

man I dont remember it dude :(

call me when im not drinking with flaco :(

Guest spiny norman

I taped the last Nitro but have sero idea where it is.

If I find it you'll be first to know.

Guest Human Fly

I didn't see it so I have no idea. Did it have lyrics? If so post them and see if anyone recognizes them.

ur video sounds like it might just suck

Wow... very intelligent comment there

ANYWAY, the song didn't have lyrics. It was just a straight instrumental march. The actual video package didn't last very long. I've heard the song used one other time. I've seen a small Owen Hart tribute that the WWF put together whenever the Hart family came to RAW in Calgary. It was never commercially released. I got it from Miss Galatea's website. The video shows footage after RAW came to an end, where Jericho and Benoit are in the ring putting over Stu and when they mention Owen, the video changes to an emotional look at Owen's career with the march playing in the background.

Guest Jericholic82

how about using vinces theme

think about it your showing that the other team has "no chance in hell"  my high school used that once.  

we had a school news type thing every week and since the people on there were wrestling fans, we go treated to hearing its the big show for the opening and rocks them during basketball highlights.  once in tenth grade they had these two dudes dress as hogan and savge.  the one playing savage kept saying oh yea and "hogan" said brother alot (this was back in 97)

I've actually done a video using No Chance in Hell for the Basketball team, but the video I'm doing now is sort of a tribute to the current and pass football stars of the school, so I want it to have a sort of triumphant and emotional feel to it... and I don't want to use We are the Champions because that's been done to death