TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

Most Dastardly Heel Acts

Dudley Boyz. Beulah. 3D. Dreamer handcuffed to the ropes across the ring, Sandman and Spike disabled, and New Jack nowhere to be found. Seeing this clip, over and over, is what made me an ECW fan.

I think it might have been mentioned, but Vince being the "head" of Taker's group and in being so, using his own daughter as a pawn to get at Austin.

ECW late 90's. Tommy Dreamer and Sandman vs The Dudley Boyz. Tommy's Grandfather just passed away at that time, so he was given a 10 bell salute. Tommy is of course all tears. ECW Champion Justin Credible comes out and says something to the effect that he wished it was Dreamer who died instead of his old decrepid grandfather. Tommy and The ECW fans go crazy. What really sold this for me was the fact The Dudleys,(who were heels at the time), were showing their respect for Dreamer's Grandfather at the 10 bell salute by observing the moment of silence with everyone else. When Credible made his comment, they even went after him along with Dreamer and The Sandman. I even think Francine,(who was Justin's Manager at the time), started screaming at him for saying what he did when he jumped out of the ring. Great angle to try and get Justin over as the heel champ.

Edit:Oops. I didn't see this was posted before. My bad.

Scott Steiner pushing Marcus Bagwell out of a wheelchair in the summer of '98 was awesome. And in typical WCW fashion, completely undercut the next week.

Hogan outdid that by pushing Freddie Blassie out of his wheelchair (IIRC)

This never happened, but thanks!

I know Bischoff and 3MW were once messing with Blassie when he was in is wheelchair, but the Dudleyz saved

This never happened, but thanks!

I know Bischoff and 3MW were once messing with Blassie when he was in is wheelchair, but the Dudleyz saved

yea, Blassie was there to promote his book, he even got to tell D-Von to get the tables. Sadly he died about 2 weeks after that (just like Hawk died just months after a Raw apperance that same year 03)

Back to subject, Bischoff breaking into Vince's house and pseudo-raping Linda who was incapacited due to Kane tombstoning her on the entrance ramp, was pretty dastardly if not dumb.

MVP mentioned Orton kicking Mr. Cena in the head on the last page, but I just wanted to add that I feel like the punt really added a lot to Orton's character and matches and turned him from a guy I could never muster any care for into one of my favorites and (IMO) one of the better (not Edge) heels to come along in a long time. Now that's a dastardly heel act.

Oh okay. I knew somebody was messing with Blassie, but I couldn't remember who. Thanks!

I'm sure this has already mentioned, but:

Austin's steel chair beatdown of Lita in 2001

I still have a hard time watching this. Say what you will about Lita, but she was a hell of a trooper for taking that beating.

How could no one mention Raven's crucifying Sandman? That was a very sick moment.

I'll go more oldschool with some of these moments...

"Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert running Jerry "The King" Lawler over outside the WMC TV studios with a car.

General Skandor Akbar holding down "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan during a match vs. Kamala and throwing a fireball in his face.

Savage tossing Elizabeth across the dressing room after his falling out with Hogan at SNME.

This was more comical than dastardly to me...but Freebird Michael Hayes dressed as Santa Claus sucker-punching Kevin Von Erich...on Christmas night in Dallas' Reunion Arena to boot.

-Chris Benoit in the fall of 2000,(they were right in the middle of doing The Angle/Steph/Triple H love triangle), headbutting Stephanie McMahon in the face knocking her out. I remember that closing out a Raw.

-Marianna faking spousal abuse to get back at Chazz,(Headbanger Mosh), after he dumped her in the fall of 1999.

The Rock beating the shit out of a handcuffed Mankind with a steel chair in the I Quit match.

The thumbs down Evolution beatdown on Randy Orton.

Paul E.'s rant on Medusa at Halloween Havoc '92 (I think that's right) is so misogynistic, it should be included on this list. Granted, he got his ass kicked right afterwards, but man, he came off like a complete and total heel in that interview/rant.

-Marianna faking spousal abuse to get back at Chazz,(Headbanger Mosh), after he dumped her in the fall of 1999.

I don't remember this whatsoever, but I was off the WWE by the time KotR '99 rolled around. Fill me in?