TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Marney: RIP

Debating the hotness of members of a message board is silly, especially since Ginger and Leelee are both hot.

Ginger looks more attainable and thus is more attractive to me, but Leelee's hot.

Oh you white guys and your "blondes are hard to attain".

Ripper - culture differences are kewl.

Has nothing to do with hair color. Stacy Keibler mark here, remember?

However, Leelee looks like the girl who would pretend not to hear you ask her out in high school because you were beneath her. Ginger looks like a girl who'd give you a shot if you managed to ask her out before hitting the friend zone.

However, Leelee looks like the girl who would pretend not to hear you ask her out in high school because you were beneath her. Ginger looks like a girl who'd give you a shot if you managed to ask her out before hitting the friend zone.

She only acts like that here... I bet she was the biggest drunken slut in high school.

Guest Vitamin X
And isn't Ginger Paul?

She's more likely to be Vyce, considering they share the same IP.

Well the pictures being used to represent Ginger are attractive.

Or if its Vyce...double the fun!

Haven't you read Leena's posts? She was probably sexually abused, and really easy for years afterwards because of her self loathing. Nothing wrong with that.

Ok, pm it, though I'll probably post it myself, unless you really don't want me to.

No. Find me online if you want to talk about it. I have no interest in some admin peeking in.

Ok. I wanted to see you type it all out without doing a point, counterpoint, because I really think you're going to be wrong. But this must be some heavy shit.

Ok. I wanted to see you type it all out without doing a point, counterpoint, because I really think you're going to be wrong. But this must be some heavy shit.

Yes it is, because it's between you and me. And that's almost always "heavy shit."

Marney did not hurt me.

I think I'd probably rank myself at a 7, too. It's much easier for a guy, though. My hot or not picture has me at 6.7, and they're always skewed low, using this gay picture of me on drugs:

GSBZHUGCBLMB.JPG

With personality factored in, I'm an easy 11.

Milky, its entirely pointless of you to post any pictures of yourself without posting the picture of you in the purple.

Because that was fantastic.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Ok, pm it, though I'll probably post it myself, unless you really don't want me to.

No. Find me online if you want to talk about it. I have no interest in some admin peeking in.

We can't read PM's.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
2. "Whore"

I have never exchanged sex for money. I defy you to present evidence that I have.

Here?

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...p;#entry1053094

I'd rate it a 10, both then and now. She was in her mid-30s and subsequently paid $10,000 for my virginity; I was 14 and clueless. I thought she wanted me for my mind. I was devastated at the time, but in retrospect, it was one hell of a night and every second was worth the heartbreak. She had a body to die for, the face of an angel, and a voice like warm brandy. She tasted like honey, smelled like orchids, and felt like woven steel cords wrapped in silk, and she made very sure she got her money's worth. Sometimes my body still aches from that night, but it tingles like crazy too.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Further down:

Damn you Marn, I can never tell when you're kidding or not.

I wasn't. It was a bit more than $10,000 actually, since this was in Thailand and she paid in the local currency - 500,000 baht. I'm not sure what that was according to the exchange rate at the time; it comes to roughly $11,000 now, I think. 45ish to the dollar last time I checked.

You're either lying here or there, either way it's pretty lame.

Oh sweet, she got unbanned! I missed these intelligent conversations. :)

But damn... $11k USD for virginity? I'm jealous... I got nothing but a shove in the closet when the cops came. But hey, I had just turned 15, so we were close in age, right?

... whore :)

2. "Whore"

I have never exchanged sex for money. I defy you to present evidence that I have.

Here?

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...p;#entry1053094

I'd rate it a 10, both then and now. She was in her mid-30s and subsequently paid $10,000 for my virginity; I was 14 and clueless. I thought she wanted me for my mind. I was devastated at the time, but in retrospect, it was one hell of a night and every second was worth the heartbreak. She had a body to die for, the face of an angel, and a voice like warm brandy. She tasted like honey, smelled like orchids, and felt like woven steel cords wrapped in silk, and she made very sure she got her money's worth. Sometimes my body still aches from that night, but it tingles like crazy too.

Further down:

Damn you Marn, I can never tell when you're kidding or not.

I wasn't. It was a bit more than $10,000 actually, since this was in Thailand and she paid in the local currency - 500,000 baht. I'm not sure what that was according to the exchange rate at the time; it comes to roughly $11,000 now, I think. 45ish to the dollar last time I checked.

You're either lying here or there, either way it's pretty lame.

Neither.

The sentence you seem to have missed was: "I was 14 and clueless. I thought she wanted me for my mind."

I did not sell myself. I was sold to someone I willingly gave myself to because I thought she was beautiful.

So you're the one who's lame. As usual.

Wait, someone else collected all the money?

I mean, once you realize that the money was changed over, you needed to get your cut. Of course that would technically make you a whore, and you wouldn't be right here, but still....money.

Maybe she got introduced to this person from someone, not knowing that the person introducing her was getting paid to hand over some 14 year old goodies.

But still, you finding out about the money exchange later and not collecting..ugh.

its like if I shoot someone that pissed me off and then find out there was a contract on their head. Well then pay me...whats done is done!!

Neither.

The sentence you seem to have missed was: "I was 14 and clueless. I thought she wanted me for my mind."

I did not sell myself. I was sold to someone I willingly gave myself to because I thought she was beautiful.

Wow, this went from funny/mild jealousy-inducing to really sad, depressing, and pitiful. Remphasized by me.

The bolded sentence makes no sense start to about middle. You cannot 'be sold' at the same time you 'willingly give yourself' to someone. This either ends one of two ways logically:

1) This entire story is bullshit.

This would work on almost anyone else. Hell, I'd even be skeptical of Milky saying this. For some reason I believe you, mainly because you have no reason not to. That's the best motivation for truth in this world.

2) You were sold to someone by someone else, while being duped.

Someone used you as property to get money. Whether or not you liked it is immaterial, you were dehumanized, reduced to the same level as cattle and grain. As much as I know my sympathy is going to be rejected by the subject because I'm somehow unhuman myself, I still feel pangs of sadness. No one should have their feelings, childhood, and sexuality fucked up like that (by sexuality I mean general sex-related issues, not orientation per se). Not even a delusional lesbian who hates trans-folk. If I were put through the same ordeal as described... I'd have no respect for myself and would probably be blowing sailors for $5 a pop. I guess I learned a bit how exactly Marney became Marney.

I'll stop fucking with you Marney, you suddenly became human to me. And for some reason I feel the need to apologize for that, too.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

^That's really all I'm saying here. She can rationalize it however she likes.

Neither.

Wow, this went from funny/mild jealousy-inducing to really sad, depressing, and pitiful. Remphasized by me.

The bolded sentence makes no sense start to about middle. You cannot 'be sold' at the same time you 'willingly give yourself' to someone. This either ends one of two ways logically:

1) This entire story is bullshit.

This would work on almost anyone else. Hell, I'd even be skeptical of Milky saying this. For some reason I believe you, mainly because you have no reason not to. That's the best motivation for truth in this world.

2) You were sold to someone by someone else, while being duped.

Someone used you as property to get money. Whether or not you liked it is immaterial, you were dehumanized, reduced to the same level as cattle and grain. As much as I know my sympathy is going to be rejected by the subject because I'm somehow unhuman myself, I still feel pangs of sadness. No one should have their feelings, childhood, and sexuality fucked up like that (by sexuality I mean general sex-related issues, not orientation per se). Not even a delusional lesbian who hates trans-folk. If I were put through the same ordeal as described... I'd have no respect for myself and would probably be blowing sailors for $5 a pop. I guess I learned a bit how exactly Marney became Marney.

I'll stop fucking with you Marney, you suddenly became human to me. And for some reason I feel the need to apologize for that, too.

What? It makes sense.

And why would you run yourself down for fucking someone you wanted to fuck. So you find out they paid someone else for it. They paid that much fucking money, then obviously, they wanted to fuck you. they just didnt' know they could fuck you for free. I imagine I would be pissed, but I feel no sadness because of this story. If she fucked someone she DIDN'T want to fuck and someone got paid for it, then fine. That is a sad story.

She wasn't reduce to the level of cattle or grain. Who the fuck is fucking a bag of grain? 14 year old lesbian sex has to be a commodity. So maybe she got reduced to the level of diamonds or some other rare gem. And in terms of reducing..that ain't bad.

There is nothing sad about fucking people you want to fuck. Sorry. There just isn't. And on top of that, SHE ENJOYED IT.

So basically, she fucked someone she liked, enjoyed it and found out later someone else was paid for it. Big fucking whoop. The only heartache that should be here is that the person didn't really care for her. And there isn't one person having sex that hasn't gone through that.

Money was exchanged for sex. Someone in that equation is a whore.

She, herself would have to make money off if it to be the whore.

If I pick up alot of mail off the ground and put it in the right mail boxes at my complex, that don't make me the fucking mailman. When the USPS starts paying me, then I am a mailman.

Who would have thought that a conversation about whoring out a 14 year old would have been so not-hot?!?

I unzipped for nothing!

Guest Tzar Lysergic

It could be argued that she was pimped out.

If she wants to get into semantics, (and she clearly is), she did not gain monetarily from a sex act. By that definition, she's not a prostitute, that much I'll concede.

Still, the connotation is there, and that's undeniable.

Well then that would officially be the first time anyone paid for sex and there was no whore involved.

Her body was purchased. Doesn't matter who was selling or who was buying, someone paid money to have sex with her. If she didn't get paid, she could be a stupid whore, but a whore regardless.

Who would have thought that a conversation about whoring out a 14 year old would have been so not-hot?!?

I unzipped for nothing!

She had a body to die for, the face of an angel, and a voice like warm brandy. She tasted like honey, smelled like orchids, and felt like woven steel cords wrapped in silk,

I mean, thats pretty un hot right there.

And how are woven steel cords wrapped in silk sexy on a woman? You want a dude with some nice lotion.

I will never understand lesbians that like man traits on a woman. Is the point of being attracted to a woman being attracted to a woman?

Well then that would officially be the first time anyone paid for sex and there was no whore involved.

Her body was purchased. Doesn't matter who was selling or who was buying, someone paid money to have sex with her. If she didn't get paid, she could be a stupid whore, but a whore regardless.

You make a strong arguement there.

However, I would argue that she would be more of a slut(ONE OF US..ONE OF US...GOOBLE GOBBLE) in that situation as she was just fucking because she wanted to fuck.

A whore is someone who fucks for money. If she didn't know money was involved, she couldn't be fucking for it. A slut is someone who would be 14 fucking woven steel 30 year olds with brandy voices.

So Marney, you were in the slut club. We meet on the 6th and 9th of each month.