TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Marney: RIP

Well, Yeah, but you can't deny they are two completely different things! They are just in the same ballpark.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Closer than that. Same team, same rotation.

One's a starter, one's a relief guy. Both pitchers.

That may be the oddest sports analogy I've heard. Then again this whole thread makes me want to gargle bleach.

Don't hold your breath - I've got things to do before I go. My dream is to bed 5 sisters aging from 18 to 35 at once. Then I may die a happy and fulfilled woman. Doesn't take much.

Not one of you understands, but that's okay, because I wouldn't want you to.

The proceeds of the illegal transaction that was conducted without my knowledge through my maid (who was subsequently fired and imprisoned for 15 years) were placed in a trust fund for me in lieu of damages, since I refused to press charges against the heiress who had "assaulted" me.

Because I still loved her.

I suppose I was "pimped out," given that a third party accepted payment for my sexual services to a second party. But that doesn't make me a "whore." I went with that woman because I wanted her as much as she wanted me. I knew nothing about the money that was being exchanged.

2) You were sold to someone by someone else, while being duped.

Someone used you as property to get money. Whether or not you liked it is immaterial, you were dehumanized, reduced to the same level as cattle and grain. As much as I know my sympathy is going to be rejected by the subject because I'm somehow unhuman myself, I still feel pangs of sadness. No one should have their feelings, childhood, and sexuality fucked up like that (by sexuality I mean general sex-related issues, not orientation per se). Not even a delusional lesbian who hates trans-folk. If I were put through the same ordeal as described... I'd have no respect for myself and would probably be blowing sailors for $5 a pop. I guess I learned a bit how exactly Marney became Marney.

I'll stop fucking with you Marney, you suddenly became human to me. And for some reason I feel the need to apologize for that, too.

I won't reject your apology because it sounds sincere. But I will reiterate the fact that I don't need it.

I regret not one moment I spent with that woman. It doesn't matter how or why it happened. I had no ulterior motives. I was not denigrated. I was cared for, loved, and respected, for as long as it lasted.

And I am not a "whore" in any sense of the word.

Closer than that. Same team, same rotation.

One's a starter, one's a relief guy. Both pitchers.

And you should know when to shut your mouth, boy.

Do you really want to mess with me?

Not whore.

Chattel?

Eh. I wouldn't even accept "abused innocent" because I wasn't abused. Nothing happened that I didn't want to happen. The maid my parents hired took advantage of me for monetary gain. She was punished. I suffered no ill effects whatsoever.

I need no one's pity.

I'd just like to say at this point that I have respect for whores. Were it possible I'd be one myself. Lots of casual sex plus money?

Maybe relationships have jaded me, but frankly I love being paid for stuff I enjoy. Did it with video games, would like to with guitar... *shrugs*

Not that this really means anything to anyone, just throwing it out there. I'm a slut and proud, but when someone pays me I'll be happier. At least more bills would get paid! :D

I'd just like to say at this point that I have respect for whores.

I've hired over 150 callgirls and I have great respect for them myself. That's why I usually use quotation marks when I have to use the word "whore," because other people treat it as an insult, while I don't consider it an insult.

I'd just like to say at this point that I have respect for whores.

I've hired over 150 callgirls and I have great respect for them myself. That's why I usually use quotation marks when I have to use the word "whore," because other people treat it as an insult, while I don't consider it an insult.

*sigh*

You know, I think I know why Milky likes you. You're practically a walking contradiction, yet talking to you - you sound like someone who has their mindset very rigidly placed with no room for error.

How do you do that? And in a not totally unrelated statement, have you ever done acting?

You know, I think I know why Milky likes you. You're practically a walking contradiction, yet talking to you - you sound like someone who has their mindset very rigidly placed with no room for error.

My superiors would be very amused to hear this.

How do you do that? And in a not totally unrelated statement, have you ever done acting?

Yes, professionally. Macbeth off Broadway once.

she did not gain monetarily from a sex act

Yes I did, though unknowingly and inadvertently.

By that definition, she's not a prostitute, that much I'll concede.

Still, the connotation is there, and that's undeniable.

What is "undeniable" is only your vicious attempt to make a beautiful seduction some kind of tawdry analogy to prostitution because of your personal animosity towards me.

You are a filthy liar and a scumbag and you do not deserve to be granted the position of trust that you hold.

Here's an interesting question (and I've already put up defenses so I don't get offended...)

What would happen if you found a beautiful woman, who melded with you and formed a relationship and as it started to get serious she decided to let you know she was post-op.

Would the lesbian "Beautiful woman who I care for" side win out, or would the "Trans-folk are abominations against nature and god" win out?

It's like Shark v. Gorilla, only with emotions!

EDIT: POST-op... dammit - I suck. I'm pretty sure as originally written you'd figure out she was pre-op pretty damn quick. Let's try it again. Your mindset is morbidly curious to me.

Plus I see Thoth's lurking in the thread. *tags*

Here's an interesting question (and I've already put up defenses so I don't get offended...)

What would happen if you found a beautiful woman, who melded with you and formed a relationship and as it started to get serious she decided to let you know she was post-op.

Would the lesbian "Beautiful woman who I care for" side win out, or would the "Trans-folk are abominations against nature and god" win out?

It's like Shark v. Gorilla, only with emotions!

Not sure if you're only asking Marney or if this question is open to the whole classroom ... but I'll answer regardless.

Passable pre-op? Long term relationship.

But post-op? Things just don't look right down there, and that'd be more of a turn off than the penis would have been.

she did not gain monetarily from a sex act

Yes I did, though unknowingly and inadvertently.

By that definition, she's not a prostitute, that much I'll concede.

Still, the connotation is there, and that's undeniable.

What is "undeniable" is only your vicious attempt to make a beautiful seduction some kind of tawdry analogy to prostitution because of your personal animosity towards me.

You are a filthy liar and a scumbag and you do not deserve to be granted the position of trust that you hold.

gene how could you? :(

Marney...I have to disagree. No matter how great the sex might have been, a 14 year old having sex with a mid 30 year old isn't beautiful. Its creepy as fuck and that woman should have been locked up.

I'm honestly speechless. I mean...Damn girl.

Marney...I have to disagree. No matter how great the sex might have been, a 14 year old having sex with a mid 30 year old isn't beautiful. Its creepy as fuck and that woman should have been locked up.

That's why I said you didn't understand.

It wasn't "sex." We made love. She was beautiful and I wanted her as much as she wanted me. We talked about Plato and Aristophanes while we had drinks and she had her masseuses sing me to sleep.

It wasn't "creepy." It was a wonderful experience and the only thing I regret is that it didn't last longer and I wasn't mature enough for her to be genuinely interested in me.

I don't fuck men. Full stop.

Ouch. Even as a fully passable post-op, still full stop. I mean, not like I´m surprised but still. This is the reason I have to be up front with everyone. I could never invest time, money, and emotion into a relationship then find out that my past is non-negotiable. Rigid thinking and emotion should never mix.

I then ask the same question to you in reverse. Beautiful woman (meaning born that way) and you start dating, form a loving relationship, then she comes out as FTM trans and wants to start transition. I have an expected answer (and for those playing at home, yes you can answer too) but I am curious about how the logic will be played out. I get this response, so no need to elaborate. I just want to see the next reply.

I´m trying to determine if your opinions towards transsexuality can carry a logistical thread. I don´t mind differing opinions, as long as you can differ consistently. Hereś the soft lob, show me your backhand.

I could never invest time, money, and emotion into a relationship then find out that my past is non-negotiable.

Then be upfront from the beginning. Reality check - it's not your past that's "non-negotiable," it's the FACTS. You are not a woman. Fact. You are a mutilated man. Fact. End of story. If you can't base a relationship on that truth you shouldn't try to start in the first place.

I´m trying to determine if your opinions towards transsexuality can carry a logistical thread. I don´t mind differing opinions, as long as you can differ consistently. Hereś the soft lob, show me your backhand.

I do not understand the question you are attempting to ask.

You know, i am no a woman, but it just seems to me it would be rather insulting for a transexual to insist on being called a woman to women.

That's why I said you didn't understand.

It wasn't "sex." We made love. She was beautiful and I wanted her as much as she wanted me. We talked about Plato and Aristophanes while we had drinks and she had her masseuses sing me to sleep.

It wasn't "creepy." It was a wonderful experience and the only thing I regret is that it didn't last longer and I wasn't mature enough for her to be genuinely interested in me.

But it was.

Maybe not to you. But it was. If someone led you (and by you...I mean others) blindfolded, into a room, and the situation you experienced, was what was going on. Well, my guess, is that most people, would find that "creepy." That's really all there is to it.