TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Marney: RIP

Uh... huh. I'm really sorry, I don't know how else to put it. Lemme start from scratch -

Someday, in the future, you meet a woman. Fact - genetically born woman, uterus and all.

You meet, date, pick however you prefer your romance. Consider yourself in love at this point.

She comes out as a Female to Male transsexual. She desires to become a man. Your reaction?

Marney...I have to disagree. No matter how great the sex might have been, a 14 year old having sex with a mid 30 year old isn't beautiful. Its creepy as fuck and that woman should have been locked up.

That's why I said you didn't understand.

It wasn't "sex." We made love. She was beautiful and I wanted her as much as she wanted me. We talked about Plato and Aristophanes while we had drinks and she had her masseuses sing me to sleep.

It wasn't "creepy." It was a wonderful experience and the only thing I regret is that it didn't last longer and I wasn't mature enough for her to be genuinely interested in me.

See, the thing is, in more cases than not, this same woman is now in her 50's and probably still having sex with 13-14 year old girls. I mean, her being tender about it doesn't change what she is doing. Seriously, if this was a 30 year old man giving alchohol to a 14 year old boy as they talk about philosopy and fuck later, I don't think you would be calling it beautiful.

Yes, you enjoyed it and it was deeply moving to you. You enjoyed a evening with someone that pays money to make love to underaged women. to you the experience isn't disturbing, but that lady has fucking issues and I hope someone has locked her ass up by now.

But it was.

Maybe not to you. But it was. If someone led you (and by you...I mean others) blindfolded, into a room, and the situation you experienced, was what was going on. Well, my guess, is that most people, would find that "creepy." That's really all there is to it.

You are attempting to de-contextualize the experience. That is not what happened.

I was courteously invited to the lady's penthouse suite. I was charmed, serenaded, and served a very long dinner. I was expertly seduced and even more expertly deflowered. She was a courteous, caring, and utterly irresistable woman.

The point is that I would've slept with her for free. She never needed to pay off my maid to look the other way. And I wouldn't have had to be led into a room blindfolded. She was BEAUTIFUL, do you get it yet?

I wanted her as much as she wanted me.

Seriously, if this was a 30 year old man giving alchohol to a 14 year old boy as they talk about philosopy and fuck later, I don't think you would be calling it beautiful.

And then after they fuck, they would talk about philosophy to get a change of pace from that philosopy talk.

And then after they fuck, they would talk about philosophy to get a change of pace from that philosopy talk.

You're a man, and therefore you can never understand what a woman-to-woman love is like. When it's real, there's no exploitation. There's no abuse. There's just love. That's how it felt for me.

<throwaway snark>

And I guess Annie can't understand either.

But it was.

Maybe not to you. But it was. If someone led you (and by you...I mean others) blindfolded, into a room, and the situation you experienced, was what was going on. Well, my guess, is that most people, would find that "creepy." That's really all there is to it.

You are attempting to de-contextualize the experience. That is not what happened.

I was courteously invited to the lady's penthouse suite. I was charmed, serenaded, and served a very long dinner. I was expertly seduced and even more expertly deflowered. She was a courteous, caring, and utterly irresistable woman.

The point is that I would've slept with her for free. She never needed to pay off my maid to look the other way. And I wouldn't have had to be led into a room blindfolded. She was BEAUTIFUL, do you get it yet?

I wanted her as much as she wanted me.

Bad example I suppose. Or badly explained at least. The blindfolded person is a third party, not connected at all. Any random person not involved, walks into a room. And there's a 14 year old girl, and a 30 year woman, 'making love'. And talking philosophy. Or whatever other actions were used to make the situation non-threatening.

I feel pretty confident in saying that majority of people, would have considered that a 'creepy' situation. (I mean, besides the fact they're walking blindfolded into a room of sex.) No matter how beautiful, it may be to those involved.

I'm sure there are 5 year old kids, sucking their dads dick right now too, and somehow think it's the greatest thing in the world. There's nothing wrong with that right? Because it's "beautiful" to them? Is that example better?

No.

You're almost as bad as WP.

<glances around> Folks? Who is this guy? He's starting to annoy me, but I don't know how just how hard I should take him down yet.

No.

You're almost as bad as WP.

<glances around> Folks? Who is this guy? He's starting to annoy me, but I don't know how just how hard I should take him down yet.

Oh, I'm a random nobody who tends to stay up north. ;)

But I also tend to read many of the other topics, and couldn't help but notice a lot of your posts are fairly humorous for reasons they shouldn't be. And in the case of this topic, slightly pitiful.

Seriously, if this was a 30 year old man giving alchohol to a 14 year old boy as they talk about philosopy and fuck later, I don't think you would be calling it beautiful.

that's actually pretty hot.

I mean, his example is more extreme than this situation (a 5 year old should have sexual desires as of yet and the incest factor) but still.

It was girl on woman love. Not woman on woman. Woman on Woman love is fine.

You are right, I can't understand woman on woman love, but I think it is silly to assume that its outside the confines of man on woman love. Its taking two seperate entities...wow. What I was about to type was all sappy and romance novel sounding. Fuck that. I have my manhood to uphold. *clears throat and straightens tie*

ANYWAY, I think you are missing my point here. I am not questioning your feelings about the experience at all. I am quite sure it was one of the great moments in your sexual and emotional life there.

HOWEVER...

That moment was shared with a pedophile who pays to have sex with underaged girls and probably is doing the same thing to this day.

Your feelings about the experience aside, you don't even see a little why that would be ridiculously disturbing to most?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvM3eyk4c2o...feature=related

And I guess Annie can't understand either.

Nope. I'll never understand true woman-to-woman love if it involves underage sex trade. Peace.

or if it doesn't involve underage sex trade.

I am quite sure it was one of the great moments in your sexual and emotional life there.

HOWEVER...

That moment was shared with a pedophile who pays to have sex with underaged girls and probably is doing the same thing to this day.

Your feelings about the experience aside, you don't even see a little why that would be ridiculously disturbing to most?

The point is, I don't care.

She did nothing bad to me. She treated me with warmth and caring and love and tenderness.

And I still love her.

I feel dirty for having read this abortion of a thread.

I'd say you should feel "dirty" simply because of who you are, but as it happens I do not, in fact, know who you are.

<eyes glazing over>

Somebody who's actually real, please respond.

Actually, I was referring to you being a gimmick poster.

I wonder if you read what you write.

So wait, you guys are arguing a woman loving a girl, and how that's okay and a man loving a boy isn't? Aren't they both wrong? Like being gay?

I'm sure it is, but frankly this train wreck/roller coaster/complete waste of time looks like it could go on forever. So allow me to just jot down the last little fiddly bits my brain has on the topics - whatever the FUCK they are at this point - and let someone else use the pointed stick for a while.

Assuming all of this is true, and I suspect it is because my opinion of humanity as a whole isn't so great, this is a pretty fucking sad set of posts. Admittedly, I was looking for a somewhat statisitical debate - seeing what's inside the crazy mind of Marney. Honestly, my brain can't shift to a paradigm (or whatever it's called... mindset?) where what's coming from the "Firestarter" account makes any sense at all. I failed to see what seemed to be an otherwise normally functioning woman, someone I would rather look up to as they had what I myself wished for, be so stringent against any other way of life, especially since what that lifestyle entails.

Instead of fascinating social experimentation, this side conversation starts to prove a different debate point - whether Marney was a whore. Then comes the 'deflowering' story. Of course, I took a cheap shot to end my argument, but I was expecting a firebrand attack back, a proud woman having one of her obviously more moving memories blatantly attacked for what it is - a creepily disturbing anecdote that would cause me, were I to be a mother, to start looking for the nearest weapon and an address.

No attack back, just smug acceptance of what she perceived the incident to be.

Again, assuming this all to be true, that's the saddest thing I've come across in some time. I don't know what to say anymore really than, well, good luck? We're obviously of different mindsets, but regardless we're both human and... well, you've been through a lot obviously. I don't feel like prying anymore.

Here's an interesting question (and I've already put up defenses so I don't get offended...)

What would happen if you found a beautiful woman, who melded with you and formed a relationship and as it started to get serious she decided to let you know she was post-op.

Would the lesbian "Beautiful woman who I care for" side win out, or would the "Trans-folk are abominations against nature and god" win out?

It's like Shark v. Gorilla, only with emotions!

Not sure if you're only asking Marney or if this question is open to the whole classroom ... but I'll answer regardless.

Passable pre-op? Long term relationship.

But post-op? Things just don't look right down there, and that'd be more of a turn off than the penis would have been.

I agree with Fetish Faggot #1 here... but does that make me one of the ones I hate, mind blown.

Actually, I was referring to you being a gimmick poster.

I wonder if you read what you write.

<eyes glazing over>

Okay, now that we're clear, at risk of derailing what may be the fifth funniest thing I have ever read at TSM, how am I not real?

You're a man, and therefore you can never understand what a woman-to-woman love is like.

I do, but because I'm a professional lesbian.

Certi-fied

Okay, now that we're clear, at risk of derailing what may be the fifth funniest thing I have ever read at TSM, how am I not real?

I don't know who you are and I don't really care enough to expend much effort in trying to find out.

So you might as well tell me.