TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Marney: RIP

How would that even be physically possible? Until pubescence hits, a male should be biologically incapable of having sex, at least in the role of pitcher anyway. I don't recall getting boners back in my grade-school days.

Dammit, why'd I have to read this thread again?

*sigh*

Yes, it's possible. I do not have the great story Milky does but I started masturbating at 8 a good 4 years before I could produce anything. Yes, there were orgasms. Otherwise why would you keep going?

And no, I don't have any fun little "victim of pedophilia" stories, my first time was at 15 with an 18 year old. It sucked. But, bitch was almost arrested for statutory rape so I took some small satisfaction in that.

EDIT:

Fun fact: for years, I couldn't keep from convulsively cracking my toes during orgasm. I still do it to this day if it's really really good.

*cries* STOP LIVING IN MY HEAD!

Seriously - are you my long lost twin? It's almost scary. If you were my brother though, we'd have to have sex immediately. I don't feel the need to say why.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Closer than that. Same team, same rotation.

One's a starter, one's a relief guy. Both pitchers.

And you should know when to shut your mouth, boy.

Do you really want to mess with me?

<eyes glaze over>

What really gets me is that I THINK Marney is either (or both) a Psychiatrist and / or Therapist.

This post made me feel even worse for humanity if true. A therapist where? The Deep South? If it weren't for my therapist being a lesbian who actively wants me to see through and complete my transition to become a woman (you heard me) I'd probably have even worse depression than I do now. Her acceptance, along with my gay and lesbian friends, keep me going day to day.

This also reminded me of Red Dwarf a bit.

"I volunteered for the Good Samaritans, only lasted a day. I had four suicides in one day. I wouldn't have minded so much if one wasn't a wrong number."

What really gets me is that I THINK Marney is either (or both) a Psychiatrist and / or Therapist.

A therapist where? The Deep South? If it weren't for my therapist being a lesbian who actively wants me to see through and complete my transition to become a woman (you heard me)

First, the deep south rules and second....stop it.

First, the deep south rules and second...

I'm sure it does.

....stop it.

Just ignore me. You, like Marney, won't change so I won't waste my breath. My Deep South statement still stands.

Wait, is one of the insinuations here that puberty is required for an actual orgasm? Because I know from personal experience that it really isn't.

I think someone earlier came up with the scientific stuff about pre-pubescent orgasms. They exist.

And suddenly I feel 98734598375 times dirtier having typed the above sentence, regardless of how innocuous the sentence was.

First, the deep south rules and second...

I'm sure it does.

....stop it.

Just ignore me. You, like Marney, won't change so I won't waste my breath. My Deep South statement still stands.

Well, it does. You didn't present anything to say it doesn't

And I won't change because...well...why change being right. Its like trying to convince me hot is cold.

In a way, we're both equally stubborn here, because regardless of how you feel, I don't think it's possible to make me think the Deep South has a single redeeming quality.

I got an idea! Be right back...

One of my funniest memories was of my brother's complaining about his erections. He'd yell across the house "Mommy! My penis is big!"

both of my sons have done that.

there, now it's the worst thread ever.

When I had a wet dream once, I tossed the soiled underwear into the bath tub, my dad came home from work in the middle of the night, grabbed the underwear and squeezed them out and tossed them to the basement

He then went into the kitchen to eat without washing his hands

/worst thread in a while

One good thing about the deep south... they lynch niggers.

Also the food!

Also, therapy... bah! I've seen therapists under two circumstances: court ordered, or as a personal favor to them, because they just desperately want to analyze me. I either get diagnosed as an antisocial sociopath, or else the sessions just devolve into me and the therapist playing chess while discussing the Marquis de Sade and Aleister Crowley.

If by "position of trust" you mean "Not getting paid or otherwise compensated to moderate an internet messageboard," grouse at Tom (whose decisions you respect, as far as I know) for granting it to me in the first place.

Yup. I wanted someone who could think outside the box we had in place at that time, IIRC. I maintain that adding you to the staff back then was a good decision. Whether your retention on staff is a good decision or not is something I'm not here often enough to answer. I'd lean toward no on general principle, but that's nothing personal; it's just because I'm a term limits sort of chap. Throw the bums out, etc.

Speaking of which, there ARE 6 anonymous users in here, and she always did that for some reason.

Marvelous. Maybe I can still fulfill my dream of being the little dutch boy who stuck his finger in the dyke.

I'd like to point out that this post of mine from when Marney first left was a really good one.

The best man at my wedding claimed to have had sex when he was 6. He told some story about playing hide and seek and hiding in the closet with another girl his age and catching his babysitter having sex. He said it looked like fun so he tried it with that girl. Whether believable or not it was a fun story to bring up when he met a new girl.

Did he include that in his speech?

Guest Tzar Lysergic
If by "position of trust" you mean "Not getting paid or otherwise compensated to moderate an internet messageboard," grouse at Tom (whose decisions you respect, as far as I know) for granting it to me in the first place.

Yup. I wanted someone who could think outside the box we had in place at that time, IIRC. I maintain that adding you to the staff back then was a good decision. Whether your retention on staff is a good decision or not is something I'm not here often enough to answer. I'd lean toward no on general principle, but that's nothing personal; it's just because I'm a term limits sort of chap. Throw the bums out, etc.

I think it's way weird that I'm the longest tenured non-techie mod/admin. What'd you bribe Dames with way back when? I probably still scare that dude. I know Milky does.

What'd you bribe Dames with way back when?

I didn't have to. That's when he was gone for a few weeks months on end and I was the one holding the bag. And since guys like Sass and Kahran tended to think like I did, I wanted to bring someone in who thought differently, just so we wouldn't miss something we should have seen or considered. Maybe you're still around because you still bring that to the table. :)

He is the best mod we've ever had.

We now have two good mods (Agent and Czech), two awful mods (909 and VX), and a bunch of faggotry in between.

Still, this is better than Dames. Because at least I like guys like VX and CWM on a personal level, not matter how shitty a mod they make.

Dames used to unironically engage me in rap battles.

Guest Public Account 3
He is the best mod we've ever had.

We now have two good mods (Agent and Czech), two awful mods (909 and VX), and a bunch of faggotry in between.

Still, this is better than Dames. Because at least I like guys like VX and CWM on a personal level, not matter how shitty a mod they make.

Dames used to unironically engage me in rap battles.

I know that you guys can only judge the individual mods on what you but there's alot more going on. Some of the stuff that gets blamed on one or two mods were group decisions just like some of the good stuff was.

Some of us have made mistakes but we're still figuring everything out and trying to reconcile sometimes differing opinions of what we want TSM to be.

Guest Vitamin X

Hey, don't blame me for the Marney debacle!

If it's for anything else, then yeah go ahead. Better to be outstanding in a bad way than not outstanding at all.

<gets back from... like, stuff>

Agent, I don't hold what you said against you. And I'm over what all of you said about the lady. I didn't like it at the time but I got over it, because it slowly seeped through my skull that you were all just talking trash about someone not one of you knew.

Once more, for the record:

She never forced me to do anything I didn't want to. She never asked me to do anything I didn't want to. Never tried to cajole me. Just made herself available to me. And yes, paid my maid a substantial amount of money to look the other way while she took me to her penthouse. She treated me with honor, love, and respect.

That's not child abuse. That's not coercion. That's just love.

I'd agree with the conventional perspective if it were anyone else who had experienced that. My first reaction would be to string up the adult. But the point is that it wasn't anyone else... and I knew what I was doing.

I have no regrets.

Negative consequences: zero.

Positive consequences: lots.

Harm to anyone who didn't deserve it: zero.

Four courts reviewed the case on over 50 counts. Not one convicted my first lover of anything. End of story.

Four courts reviewed the case on over 50 counts. Not one convicted my first lover of anything. End of story.

Jeez, when I lost my virginity the rest of the defensive line reviewed the case, all three convicted me of bullshit.