TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Poppa Popick

Comments on the no holds barred thread

Guest Big Poppa Popick

So now that we got the "Flaming" folder back, what do you all think?

We will be moving to our new site shortly, and Id like to know how you all think its going here

Guest dreamer420

I say keep it.  It gives people a chance to say that they like HHH and stuff like that without getting in serious trouble.

Guest Just call me Dan

Please keep it.  I enjoy it, and it really hasn't gotten out of hand.

When I'm pissed or something just disgusts me I can vent here without really anyone caring or me taking up space on the main board.

Great idea to me, I say keep it.

Guest Tony149

Keep it. Since I came up with the name "No Holds Barred", and I wouldn't want to see something I came up with go. :D Although Brian (Another Super Mod) tossed the idea around then "The Academy of Smarks & Marks" approved it. :)

Keep it, this is the best forum. I never used to post in the infamous Flaming Forum back on the EZBoard because it was people flaming people, and it messed up all the other boards. This board, on the other hand, is good clean fun, Bradshaw HHH Edge Big Show Hogan bashing forum, so it's pretty cool.

Guest Austin3164life

It would be rediculous to remove this forum.  This is thesmarks "ventilation forum" for all of us who vent our anger at certain wrestlers, ideas, and storylines.  Without it, there will be endless flaming on the more erudite forums where people should put intelligent posts on.  This forum is an excellent idea......

Damn Steph looks different in that piocture. When is that from Dreamer? Keep the folder too.

Guest areacode212

I think this needs to come out of the "World Wrestling Federation" section, and go to the main part of the board. Sure, it's all WWF-related material for now, but what happens when Rob Black pulls his next stunt and the XPW hatred starts coming out?

Plus, it's annoying to have to make two clicks to go into the WWF folder now.

What do you all think?

Guest Tony149
I think this needs to come out of the "World Wrestling Federation" section, and go to the main part of the board. Sure, it's all WWF-related material for now, but what happens when Rob Black pulls his next stunt and the XPW hatred starts coming out?

Plus, it's annoying to have to make two clicks to go into the WWF folder now.

What do you all think?

When I talked to the Admin about adding this folder he said he put it in the WWF folder because of limitations. Some folders would need to be dropped or merged to get this folder out of the WWF one.

Guest treble charged

I just want to know what power Poppick has around here.   He's not a mod, yet he seems to be the one making most of the decisions or suggestions.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I believe he's one of the cheif guys organizing the new site

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Thought so. I stopped paying attention when I was informed that the site was NOT going to be renamed cobainwasmurdered.com and that I had to stop knocking on the moderators doors at all hours of the night.

Guest goodhelmet

Once the new site is up, the future of the forum folder will be deleted and the admin will probably mix up things with other folders freeing up more space. This double click is only temporary!!!!

Guest RicFlairGlory

eh, leave it like this.  

this folder SO FAR has been what I like about the boards, and think it probably should be a little more like everywhere. I understand a lot of stuff gets rediculous, but its good to have a place to shoot on everything too

Guest Mystery Eskimo

I was kinda sceptical as to whether it was really needed, but I have to say I think it's being done pretty well so far.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

:: Beltshots TrebleCharged::

/cartman Respect My Authority!