TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Storm Card, July 2nd.

Hahaha I not gonna show-ho, I'm not gonna show ho!

Yeah man I just feel like writing, especially due to my mental trouble due to substances that Toxxic says no too!

But maybe a promo while I feel a little-

:cheers: :cheers: :throwup: :P B-) :) :D

The weed orgasm, ahahaha!

Well, an auspicious start for the Sons so far, as I have next to no motivation to write against Supes. I need to work on my overall writing, and trying to do it against Mr. Maskosauras is like a kid with an Easy Bake Oven going on Iron Chef. There can be only one outcome.

As for Ced/Eddy ...well, I haven't seen Flik since the day the card went up, though I did talk to Ced last night and he was having hardcore trouble putting thoughts to paper. I am guessing Flik's IRL situations continue to pop up (school/work and etc) and it's killing him. Same with me really, as I have been dealing with family and career things over the past five or six days.

But I will come out now and promise that I will have something next show if I have to stay up every night for the entire five day period writing.

Burn-out sucks, but i'll be back...and hopefully I'll be able to find Flik some time soon.

As for Ced/Eddy ...well, I haven't seen Flik since the day the card went up, though I did talk to Ced last night and he was having hardcore trouble putting thoughts to paper. I am guessing Flik's IRL situations continue to pop up (school/work and etc) and it's killing him. Same with me really, as I have been dealing with family and career things over the past five or six days.

Burn-out sucks, but i'll be back...and hopefully I'll be able to find Flik some time soon.

And yes, Rando. Life just fucking doesn't care for me. I'd bore people with the details but there's only one that I'm telling since I think everyone's tired of hearing about my fucked up personal life that continually shafts me at the worst point possible.

The only thing that truly has kept me offline for so long is the fact that I downloaded a fucking Trojan virus on my computer. Fucked up my computer pretty nicely (I lost quite a bit of stuff I didn't want to lose). Not sure if it is gone, but I really don't care if it is or isn't. I'm just writing up my match. I don't really give a damn at this point about anything else.

Will I have a match done? Who the fuck knows? I've got a total of seven hours and I'm already 700 words in. We'll see what'll happen. I might ask for an extension, but I'll work with that seven hours and think of them as of my last.

And no, you won't find me online Rando. I'm offline till I get this match done. I'll probably send it to Ced afterwards for reviewal and possibly a cleanup. Least I can do for screwing him up as well and leaving his ass out to dry.

Anyways, I gotta cut this short and head back to work. T-Minus: 6:56 and lowering.

Edit: Time is 10:22 am my time and I'm now at a 1000 words. Might be crap so far, but hey! I'm writing and that's all that fucking matters at this point.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Even though you won't probably read this, Flik...I can definitely venture to say Ced won't be around for reviewal, as he usually works until too late past the deadline anyway, though he may be around online around 3 PM EST or so...who knows.

Sucks about the virus though, I had both my desktop and laptop fall to that last year during the summer.

Even though you won't probably read this, Flik...I can definitely venture to say Ced won't be around for reviewal, as he usually works until too late past the deadline anyway, though he may be around online around 3 PM EST or so...who knows.

Sucks about the virus though, I had both my desktop and laptop fall to that last year during the summer.

:huh: ...aw fuck. No Ced? :ph34r: ...oh man, this so won't win.

OH WELL! ONWARD MY WAYWARD SELF! TO WRITING MISGLORY!

Meh, I'm thankful my father and mother came home early, otherwise I wouldn't be back up till sometime next week. But I'm up now and I've got a match to continue on with.

T-Minus: 5:31 (realized I added an hour with my previous post)

Word Count: 1014

Edited by Lightning Flik

:P I have no sense of time right now. I just am writing, ok? Due time is six pm my time which I have no idea how long that is. I forget. I'm just going to be writing away and hopefully I'll have it done in time. That's all I'm shooting for right now.

Edit: Is now heading back to the task at hand and will not be back till 2pm my time for an update.

Edited by Lightning Flik

...well, I'm no showing...

HA! SWERVE~! I'm a 3.8k of physchology-less 'madness', but it's there. So long as the board or my cruddy internet doesn't cave in on itself (touches wood) I'll have something in.

On a side note, I agree with Supes. You people do suck.

Guest Horse hockey!

Newb showed. Yay?

Heh, hope everyone finds something in them to show.

It's three hours later and I'm hitting my head against my desk trying to get the brain stimulated because I haven't gotten that far since last I posted. ...sigh... Not far at all... This sucks.