TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Just call me Dan

Turn heel jackass!

Guest alfdogg
Plus I (along with others) heard that Austin didn't want to lay down to HHH because he didnt feel HHH was on his level and Austin was in his "I'm a star and can only work with ME'ers" mode because he nixed programs with Billy Gunn and Jeff Jarrett around the same time. I mention Bps because we've gone round and round on this one and althogh he brings up a good point about Ventura being governor and all, I just can't buy that as to why Austin couldn't job (even a screwjob) to HHH at Summerslam.

I'm not trying to flame you or be a smartass or anything, but you just contradicted your own sig.  It says believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear.  But then you say "I HEARD Austin didn't feel HHH was on his level (which he wasn't at the time)."

Once again, no hard feelings...I do that a lot.  Just thought I'd point that out.

Guest Dangerous A

I should have put quotations around the word "heard". Yes I still live by my sig, but since this is the flame board and it's not holds barred, that kind of goes out of the window. I mean, everyone else here uses hearsay when denouncing HHH, Taker, Bradshaw being a rapist, etc. My posts here are not my serious, thought provoking ones. In this no holds barred forum a lot of people use hearsay and flat out ignorance for their arguments so I feel I can use it too, so long as it stays in this particular forum. On the other wwf folder, my posts are usually well thought out and don't contain a bunch of "net hearsay". Most of my thoughts here are sarcastic bullshit to annoy and contradict the HHHaters.

Guest Just call me Dan

It's crazy everything you hear and post about, and then the next week WWF.com posts an interview with the guy getting a lot of flack and they ask him a lot of the same questions, always resulting in that guy totally denouncing any rumors whatsoever and telling us that everthing is completely fine.

I respect the shit out of Austin because he is the #1 man, and he is the go-to guy in the business and that is well deserved.

What I don't like is the feudalism that is the WWF.

Heels are weak, too weak

Faces are strong, too strong.

Characters an their development are hurt by these aspects, because new faces cant go over bigger heels but need to to fit the category, and big heels look like pussies to all ME faces.

Then of course the glass ceiling is a dead horse but it's there.

No one is a threat to the title unless the WWF builds them as that.

That's why I somewhat liked the end of WCW , even though it went nearly no where.

You had guys like Jarrett, Storm, Booker, even Chuck Palumbo who could get credibility easily, and guys were built well when they actually were built.

WWF tries this but runs into wrestlers arguments and guys who dont agree.

Shut the hell up and do your damn job.

That's all I have to say about all this held down and politicking bullshit.

Oh, and I still think Heel Austin is keen. Face is way too strong and boring.  If he has to win all the time, I'd rather he go over as a heel to give the impression that a heel doesn't have to be a pussy in modern day WWF.

Guest Dangerous A

"Oh, and I still think Heel Austin is keen. Face is way too strong and boring.  If he has to win all the time, I'd rather he go over as a heel to give the impression that a heel doesn't have to be a pussy in modern day WWF."

God Bless you for that. I totally agree. On a personal note I can't stand the new face Austin on all the "whating" that goes on. He has forever ruined people like Kurt Angle's promos and other heels who feud with him because the crowd now doesn't listen to a word they say and just wait for the pause. Way to go, fucking sheep!

Guest alfdogg

I agree with that as well.  If they insist on keeping Austin face, they should at least find some way to phase out the "What"s and get him back to his 1998 character form, if at all possible.  If they insist on keeping *HHH* face, then turning Austin heel would be the best move, IMO.  I mean, right now, UT and Angle are the only two heels that are over enough to main event (they have been trying with CJ), and they're only capitalizing on UT.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Austin turn heel? He just turned face in December.

Guest Just call me Dan

It won't happen anyways.  I kind of meant this as he should have never gone back to face after that blockbuster year he had.  There is now more drawing power and feresher faces and the Face Benoit/Heel Austin program would be cool to me.

Hogan should have at least stayed heel or we need strong heels like Steiner, Goldberg (Ha!, j/k) or Steiner to come in.  The heels are way to weak as of now.